Making Open Office Calc Invisible (now Libre Office)

I have a Libre Office Calc SS with multiple sheets.  I am able to make the Calc SS invisible when it is accessed the first time; however, when I change sheets the sheet is visible.  Here is the code I have used:

function TData.ooCreateValue (strOoName: string; vOoData: variant): variant;  // this comes from UNIT UHojaCalc; by Sergio Hernandez
var
   vOoReflection: variant;
begin
   vOoReflection := FLOffice.createInstance('com.sun.star.reflection.CoreReflection');
   vOoReflection.forName('com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue').createObject(Result);
   Result.Name := strOoName;
   Result.Value := vOoData;
end;

 if VarIsEmpty(FLOffice) then
   begin
      FLOffice:=CreateOleObject(strOleOpenOffice);
   end;
   if (VarIsEmpty(FLOffice) or VarIsNull(FLOffice)) then
      ShowMessage('Could not open Libre Office');
   if VarIsEmpty(FLDesktop) then
      FLDesktop:=FLOffice.CreateInstance(strOleOoDesktop);
   OP:=VarArrayCreate([0,0], varVariant);
   //
   OP[0]:=ooCreateValue('Hidden', FLHidden);  // FLHidded is set to true
   FN:=Path;
   FN:='file:///'+StringReplace(FN,'\','/',[rfReplaceAll]);
   FLDoc:=FLDesktop.LoadComponentFromURL(FN,'_default',0,OP);
   FShts:=FLDoc.getSheets;
   FSht:=FShts.getByIndex(Sht);

This works the first time, but when it is accessed the second time, Libre Calce shows up.  I have also tried to keep the sheet the same and that doesn't work.  I tried to toggle FLHidden and no luck.  Does anyone have the syntax for keeping this invisible????  I think the answer is buried in Sergio Hernandez's code, but it is hard to read.
0
Alan
3/13/2015 3:50:40 PM
embarcadero.delphi.ole 598 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Problem trying to delete Open Office
I installed 11.2 with KDE. Noticing how much disk space Open Office takes up, I decided to delete it and try koffice instead. My problem is that when (in Yast) I select Open Office for deletion Yast (or libzypp) automatically decides to install the full libre office suite to "satisfy dependencies". Is there a way to end up with NEITHER Open Office nor libre office? -- nospam990 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ...

Star Office vs Open Office
I know Star Office and Open Office are aproximately the same thing. Which should I prefer to use? WinXP, if it matters. Ol' Bab In message <bo1rtq$vqo$1@news.grc.com>, Ol' Bab <olbabNO-SPAM@rochester.rr.com> writes >I know Star Office and Open Office are aproximately the same thing. > >Which should I prefer to use? WinXP, if it matters. Star Office will cost you money. IIRC Open Office is based on the [now open source] code of an earlier version of Star Office? See http://staroffice.org/ and http://www.openoffice.org/ -- From invalid...

Controlling how Libre Office opens
Is it possible to make Libre Office open documents maximised? I like to work with programs maximised but Libre Office always opens in reduced size and I cannot find a setting that would set it to open as maximised. Thanks in anticipation. merkland. -- merkland ------------------------------------------------------------------------ If you work with KDE you can click on the left upper corner of the application window and then set your preferences for the application with Advanced-->Special Application Settings-->Geometry -- PC: oS 11.3 64 bit | Intel Core2 Q...

OLE object for Open Office
I am trying to get an OLE object to work for open office like I have it working for MSWord. I created an ole object for openoffice.org and do not know what the classname is suppose to be. I tried li_result = ole_2.InsertClass ("Word.Document") I found my problem ... never mind > I am trying to get an OLE object to work for open > office like I have it working for MSWord. I created > an ole object for openoffice.org and do not know > what the classname is suppose to be. I tried > li_result = ole_2.InsertClass ("Word.Document") Would you b...

Office 2003 PPT files is not opening in the system having office 2007
Hi I Have used the Below Code to open the 2003  PPt  files in the system having office 2007  but  when the file is opened  it shows the Junk Values instead of  the actual values  HttpContext.current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + objFileDTO.FileName)HttpContext.current.Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-powerpoint" HttpContext.current.Response.AddHeader("Content-Length", objFileDTO.Filecontent.Length.ToString()) HttpContext.current.Response.BinaryWrite(objFileDTO.Fil...

Firefox Office Addon: How Do I Open Save MS Office Files?
Hi, I've built an addon which turns FF into an office suite. it works fine but I don't know where to hook up my code to make FF open a doc, xls etc. document with my handler instead of opening the download manager. Also, I need to change the file type options within the open/save dialogs from firefox. Can anybody help? the extension url is http://test.zooos.com/ajax2/ Thanks Pete Pete wrote: > Hi, > > I've built an addon which turns FF into an office suite. it works fine > but I don't know where to hook up my code to make FF open a doc...

How to make a video from Open Office Presentation
Hello All I want to create videos from a (Open Office Impress) slideshows, so that i can upload it to the Internet. (e.g. Youtube) QUESTIONS: 1. What kind of application do i need to "capture the Open Office Impress output" from my screen? 2. What kind of video format would you recommend for the best results Thanks for you suggestions, help, hints tips and tricks Ronald -- ronaldvermeij ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ronaldvermeij;2062937 Wrote: > ...so that i can upload it to the Internet. (e.g. Youtube) ...

Conver PDF to Open Office Calc
I don't know if such a thing exists but I would like to do convertion a PDF file to a spreadsheet. Do You know of any application to do this ? Best regards, Greg glistwan;2281880 Wrote: > I don't know if such a thing exists but I would like to do convertion a > PDF file to a spreadsheet. Do You know of any application to do this ? > > Best regards, > Greg Seems to me all I did was use ocular and highlighted/grabbed text and pasted into openOffice spreadsheet. It only does one page at a time but can be repeated using the sheet feature for separation. ...

Post Office now closed/open
We have GW 6.5 sp1 on Netware 5.1 sp6. We have only one PO and the PO and Domain are on the same server with a UNC link. Every once in a while I notice on the MTA screen it says: Post office now closed Post office now open Date and time are the same, so the po is closing and opening in the same second. Is this something to worry about? How can I correct it. Thank you. If it's only rarely and it recovers quickly, just don't think bout it. -- Michael J. Bell Novell Support Connection Volunteer Sysop Author of Guinevere (http://www.openhandhome.com) P...

Data Import from Open Office Calc
Hi, i have a problem. How can i import data from Open Office with Asp.Net C#? Waiting your answers Best Regards DD...

Data Import from Open Office Calc
Hi, i have a problem. How can i import data from Open Office with Asp.Net C#?  I tried but can't Waiting your answers Best Regards DD Hi DD, Sorry, I am not familiar with this area. After search, I found an article named "OpenOffice programming with C# / .net A quick start guide" http://opendocument4all.com/content/view/68/47/ Perhaps, it can help you,Hong-Gang ChenMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help....

Open Office Calc slow cursor
Open Office works fine most of the time for me. I just loaded openSUSE 11.2 with the new OO 3.1.1.4. Everything went fine. (but slooooow, lots of online downloads..) But in Calc, after entering about 20 or 25 numbers, the cursor becomes slower and slower to respond to "enter" inputs. The more entries you make, the slower the cursor becomes. If you hold down an arrow key, the cursor disappears completely and reappears somewhere else, depending on which arrow key was pressed and for how long. Saving the spreadsheet does not help. If I close the spreadsheet, and re-open it...

economic analysis of Open Office vs. Microsoft's Office?
A K-12 school system is wanting to phase in Open Office (or Neo Office) onto their MAC's replacing Microsoft's Office. However, they are getting a lot of push back from the faculty simply because of their existing familiarity with Microsoft's products and the vast majority of their students use Microsoft products at home. Question... has anybody already dealt with this scenario and what was the outcome? Cost doesn't seem to be an issue because Microsoft, like the drug dealer, practically gives away its product in the K-12 schools to hook the kids. Has t...

Phorm can't differentiate IE7 and MS office, Open Office
Hello, Apologies for starting a new thread in this newsgroup, but I think (if you've been following developments in the UK on Phorm) we've discovered something very significant that you would wish to be made aware of. My fiends and I in www.BadPhorm.co.uk security forums have discovered that Internet Explorer 7 presents itself to the web using the same user-agent field as Microsoft Office, Open Office and many other popular desktop applications. This is a new and unexpected concern because Phorm have previously given the following unconditional assurances in briefi...

Web resources about - Making Open Office Calc Invisible (now Libre Office) - embarcadero.delphi.ole

Invisible College - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
... illustration from Speculum sophicum Rhodo-stauroticum , a 1618 work by Theophilus Schweighardt . Frances Yates identifies this as the "Invisible ...

Documentary ‘The Invisible War’ Eyes Visibility With Facebook Premiere
... Cinema will launch social action campaign “Million Eyes on the Issue” in conjunction with the Facebook premiere of documentary The Invisible ...

Eric Ekis wanted to be invisible. At... - The Indianapolis Star - Facebook
Eric Ekis wanted to be invisible. At 6-foot-4 and 510 pounds, the task was impossible. But imagine what could happen if someone cared enough ...

The Invisible Dot (@TheInvisibleDot) on Twitter

Invisible Deck on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about Invisible Deck. Download Invisible Deck and enjoy it on your iPhone, ...

Invisible - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
A concept from earlier this summer, never edited this originally, but was looking through some of my older photos and though it could have potential ...

Rowan Atkinson - Invisible Drum Kit - YouTube
Rowan Atkinson comes across an invisible drum kit while sweeping. He's not too bad with it.

Chris Christie draws red line against Syrian refugees (in invisible ink)
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie has sent President Obama a letter saying, "Hey Obama, you better not send us any Syrian refugees!" Look, Christie ...

Invisible forces appear to be at play in this bizarre car accident video
Videos of strange vehicle accidents are a dime a dozen in 2015 with all of the traffic and dashboard cameras littering the streets, but there's ...