Windows 7 x64bit Delphi 2010 issues when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed

Hi,

Anybody else experience issues with Delphi 2010 when Visual Studio 2010
RC is installed on Windows 7 x64 (Ultimate)?

After installing Visual Studio 2010 RC I get all kind of weird package
errors (f. ex. Together package) when starting Delphi 2010. After
uninstalling Visual Studio 2010 RC the issues seems gone. I'm puzzled...

It seems like .net 4 could have a bad influence on the .net 2 depending
applications....

-Kurt
0
Kurt

I've not experienced any issues.

--
http://www.climsystems.com/
http://www.virtorio.com/

Install Delphi 2010 Ent in Windows XP or Windows 7
What operating system would you recommend installing and using Delphi 2010 Enterprise in? Windows XP or Windows 7 32 bit or 64 bit. And why? Thanks Greg Saunders wrote: > What operating system would you recommend installing and using Delphi > 2010 Enterprise in? > > Windows XP or Windows 7 Windows 7. > > 32 bit or 64 bit. 32 bit. > > And why? Windows 7 is a lot supperior and more stable than windows XP, also it recognizes more than 3 GB of RAM. Delphi 2010 supports Windows 7 Libraries, you can take advantage of this in yo...

Delphi 2010 and Windows 7 issue
Not sure if this is a big deal, but after running D2010 for the first time in Windows 7 it presents a dialog box saying: Windows detected that this program did not run correctly To try and fix the problem, windows has applied compatibility settings to this program. It worked fine the next time I ran it, but seems odd that it should put it in compatibility mode. Later, -- Tony Caduto AM Software Design http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com "Tony Caduto" wrote in message news:154645@forums.codegear.com... > Not sure if this is a big deal, but after running D2010 for th...

Free RAD Studio 2010 and Delphi Prism 2011 with purchase of Delphi 2010
Hi All, For those of you who complain that Delphi (and RAD Studio) is too expensive... for a few short weeks there are two overlapping special offers from Embarcadero that you can use to move up to RAD Studio 2010 including the latest Delphi Prism 2011 for the price of a single Delphi 2010 (New User or Upgrade)... The first "RAD Studio PROMO" offer is still valid until June 28th: when you order Delphi 2010, you get RAD Studio 2010 delivered instead (including Delphi 2010, C++Builder 2010 and Delphi Prism 2010). As of May 26th, the "Delphi Prism 2011" of...

C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. Our first preview covers just a few of the many new IDE features and enhancements in C++Builder and Delphi 2010. Additional preview videos and blog links will be published regularly up to the release date of the 2010 versions. Please stop by to see what's coming in C++Builder 2010. Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The RAD Studio 2010 Sneak Preview Center is now live at http://www.embarcadero.com/rad-studio-2010/. > > Our first preview covers just a few of the...

Still stuck with Delphi 2010 installation on Windows 7...
For about one month now, I try to install Delphi 2010 without success on Windows 7. - I'm on a final Windows 7 Build (US version). - Delphi 2010 with a network slip file (All_access server) - I launched setup as administrator. At the end of the setup, I got an error telling me that db_pack didn't install correctly and to launch it separaterly. When I launch dbpack_setup separately, there is no error. - I tried on a new user, (domain user, local user, ...) same problem. - I tried to launch Delphi setup and dbpack_setup with a log file ( /l=c:\mylo.log ) but the logs conta...

Problem installing help with Delphi/CBuilder 2010 on Windows 7
I am having an issue with the help system with Delphi and CBuilder 2010. I'm running Windows 7 64bit and each time I hit the help icon in the IDE I get the following error message: "The Microsoft Document Explorer is not installed and the help system will not function. Please re-install our documentation." I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still have this error message. I'm not sure what else there is for me to do. Does anyone have any clue as to how to resolve this problem? Thanks Tribble Carter wrote: > I am having an issue with the h...

Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
<Eric Hufschmid> wrote in message news:145900@forums.codegear.com... > Have any of you people noticed that we have been lied to about the 9/11 > attack, and other crimes? Do you realize that there really is a large > crime gang operating in the world and fooling people into assisting with > their crimes? Take a look at the collapse of Building 7, of the World > Trade Center, if you don't know what I'm talking about. Watch the video, > "9/11, A Closer Look" at HugeQuestions.com. It's worse than that - check out www.drjudywood.com to se...

Migrating From Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

How I can install Delphi Prism XE Help contents in Visual studio 2010??? [Edit]
Hello, *How I can install Delphi Prism XE Help contents in Visual studio 2010???* thanx for your answers. Edited by: Shuhin Ashayeri on Jan 6, 2011 1:36 PM For some reason this entire thread, apart from the OP, has disappeared from my newsreader. Anyway, Carlo recommended using the Help Manager in VS2010 to uninstall the Prism help, and then install it again. (I won't repeat the whole procedure here.) I thought that would fix it, but it definitely hasn't. I tried the procedure with and without "Run as Administrator" for VS. I installed the Help Viewe...

Can't install Delphi 2010 on Windows 7 64 bit machine?
I tried it and it fails. It says to try to install dbpack_setup.exe and that fails too. When it fails, it says: >This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows >Installer package. Please check your settings and try again. I successfully installed this on another Vista machine. Prism with Silverlight died on that machine so we got a new Win 7 64 bit machine and I'm not trying to set things up on the new machine. I first installed the Prism stuff and got it all working on the new machine. I didn't ...

Moved: 9/11 discussion was: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview
From: Mark Jacobs <mark@jacobsm.com> Subject: Re: C++Builder 2010, Delphi 2010 and RAD Studio 2010 Preview Message-ID: <151898@forums.codegear.com> Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:21:59 -0700 https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?messageID=150212 -- David Dean (Embarcadero) Lead C++ QA Engineer ...

Web resources about - Windows 7 x64bit Delphi 2010 issues when Visual Studio 2010 RC is installed - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

States of India by installed power capacity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
^ "ALL INDIA REGIONWISE GENERATING INSTALLED CAPACITY OF POWER" (PDF) . Central Electricity Authority, Ministry of Power, Government of India. ...

Facebook, Messenger Pre-Installed on New Nokia 215, Nokia 215 Dual SIM Low-Cost Handsets
Facebook and Facebook Messenger are among the preinstalled applications on the new Nokia 215 and Nokia 215 Dual SIM entry-level phones from Microsoft ...

Installed a new HDD - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Seagate 100GB, 7200RPM in the 3 year old PowerBook.

FIRST EVER IPAD MINI INSTALLED INTO DASH OF A CAR - YouTube
Soundwaves of Tampa is the first to install a iPad Mini into a dash of a car. Please check us out and build pics at http://Facebook.com/soundwavesoftampa ...

Queensland's first Bitcoin ATM installed in South Brisbane
What is believed to be Queensland&#8217;s first Bitcoin ATM is up and running at a South Brisbane cafe, allowing customers to withdraw and sell ...

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

New cycling separations to be installed on ACT roads
New separation measures will be installed and trialled on ACT roads in the next 12 months, as the government attempts to make cycling safer by ...