Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger?

I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is
delphi.ide?
0
Larry

Larry Hengen wrote:

> I assume the proper place to post questions about the debugger is
> delphi.ide?

Yes

--
John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk
Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

There's no Delphi debugger newsgroup?
Why is there no newsgroup for Debugger related discussion in Delphi? There's a DelphiPHP one. But lots of people use the Delphi debugger. Today, for instance, I made the very surprising discovery that in Delphi 2007, a huge pile of old breakpoints lying around was causing Delphi to take up to 30 seconds to start my application up, when I was debugging. When I removed all breakpoints, starting the application inside the debugger took 1 second instead of 30 seconds. We're not talking 3000 breakpoints. We're talking about 150. This slowdown surprised me. Anyways...

Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer?
Hi, I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world? Thank you, Guillermo Guillermo, The Delphi for PHP forum does have For Hire and Wanted For Hire sections if you haven't seen those yet: http://forums.delphi-php.net/ Thanks. -Phil > {quote:title=Guillermo Najar wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I&#...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Web resources about - Why is there no delphi.debugger newsgroup but there is one for delphi.php.debugger? - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Netscape Mail & Newsgroups - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Netscape Mail and Newsgroups , commonly known as just Netscape Mail , was an email and news client produced by Netscape Communications Corporation ...

Chinese newsgroup accused of extorting companies for coverage
Chinese newsgroup accused of extorting companies for coverage People's Daily Online Eight people from 21cbh.com, including the editor-in-chief, ...

NY attorney general gets more ISPs to block alt.* newsgroups
New York's Attorney General has turned his initial efforts against online …

ISPs agree to block access to child porn sites, newsgroups
Verizon, Sprint, and Time Warner Cable agree to block Internet newsgroups and Web sites nationwide that disseminate child pornography, according ...

Microsoft Plans Newsgroups Shutdown
Microsoft plans to close the more than 2,000 public newsgroups and 2,200 private newsgroups devoted to its various products and services. Discussions ...

NBCUniversal Newsgroup jobs - mediabistro.com
Jobs and recruiting for social media and traditional media professionals covering journalism, social media marketing, social games, web development, ...

Google Acquires Deja Newsgroup Service - Search Engine Watch (#SEW)
Google purchased the Deja newsgroup archives last month and is now running them within its own site. Despite saving the service, Google came ...

Best and latest newsgroup - Page 2 of 5 info
... Subscribers Breaking RapidShare Stops Washington Lobbying Efforts and Regains Pirate Stamp On: 21/02/2014 Comments: 48 All Results For: newsgroup ...

More ISPs Decide to Filter Usenet Newsgroups
... in pressuring AOL and AT&T to join the ranks of Verizon, Sprint, and Time Warner Cable in limiting access to many or all of the Usenet newsgroups ...

AOL ditches newsgroups
Lack of use Win a Samsung 40-inch LED HDTV with The Reg and HP! AOL is pulling the plug on servers hosting newsgroups. AOL subscribers will ...