why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit]

I really need Demo for Res DataSnap Server (connect to mySql /msSql) and a  IOS Rest DataSanp Client.
But I can't not find any?
Why?
Mainly, I need to know how to  add, delete, update records on IOS Rest DataSanp Client.
Anyone could provide a hint.!!!

Mitchell Hu

Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:17 PM

Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:22 PM
0
Mitchell

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Multi Touches demo (Delphi XE4 for iOS)
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d114.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" As per the thread in delphi.platformspecific.ios. NOTE: As far as I know, there is no way to test this on the simulator, so you'll have to deploy to the device, which also means you'll need to fill in the Developer Certificate part of Provisioning in the project options. -- Dave Nottage [TeamB] --JivePart=_8d114.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: appl...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

Delphi REST client. How to pass a parameter with Content-Type header. [Edit]
I have a REST Service that am trying to interact with that needs the content type to look like this: Multipart/related; type="application/json"; start="startpart"; boundary="foo" What is the best way to build a header parameter that looks like the above using TRESTClient and TRestRequest. Thanks in advance Edited by: Allen Noland on Apr 5, 2014 6:07 PM ...

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

ANN: DataSnap-like Client-Server JSON RESTful Services in Delphi 7-2010 [Edit]
How to implement a very useful service... say... adding two numbers? In our framework, you code Server-Side: {code} function TSQLRestServerTest.Sum(aRecord: TSQLRecord; aParameters: PUTF8Char; const aSentData: RawUTF8; var aResp, aHead: RawUTF8): Integer; var a,b: Extended; begin if not UrlDecodeNeedParameters(aParameters,'A,B') then begin result := 404; // invalid Request exit; end; while aParameters<>nil do begin UrlDecodeExtended(aParameters,'A=',a); UrlDecodeExtended(aParameters,'B=',b,@aParameters); end; aRes...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

PostgresDAC supports Delphi XE4 and C++ Builder XE4 [Edit]
This new important release introduces support for the RAD Studio XE4 (Delphi and C++ Builder personalities). *Download* You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.9.6 right now at: [http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/|http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/] or login to your private area on our site at [http://microolap.com/my/downloads/|http://microolap.com/my/downloads/] *Feedback* Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at [http://www.microola...

Web resources about - why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech