Running a Delphi XE7 Android app on an Intel device using Houdini

To run the FireMonkey app Intel (Atom) version Android terminal - RAD Studio
XE7
http://community.embarcadero.com/blogs/entry/intel-atom-android-firemonkey-rad-studio-xe7-1-en

--
Remy Lebeau (Indy Team)
0

Does an android app created with Delphi XE5, XE6 run on Android 5 without modifications?
Is a FireMonkey NDK application forward compatible as much as a JDK one? Markus wrote: > Android changed the JVM from Dalvik to another one (just forgot the > name) The new runtime is called ART. > and that caused issues with Delphi based programs which had any > images in them as TImage.LoadFromStream didn't work properly > anymore and a few small other issues. But that was not a problem with the NDK itself. Just that there was a new runtime underneath the NDK, and FMX was making some assumptions that work under Dalvik but not under ART. -- Remy ...

send sms android app delphi xe7
i have written following code for send sms on delphi xe7 but i have following error { java.lang.securityexception: sending sms message : uid10176 does not have android.permission.send_sms } { unit Unit1; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Helpers.Android, Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsContentViewText, Androidapi.JNI.Net, Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.Helpers; type TForm1 = c...

send sms android app delphi xe7 question [Edit]
i have written following code for send sms on delphi xe7 but i have following error { java.lang.securityexception: sending sms message : uid10176 does not have android.permission.send_sms } { unit Unit1; interface uses System.SysUtils, System.Types, System.UITypes, System.Classes, System.Variants, FMX.Types, FMX.Controls, FMX.Forms, FMX.Graphics, FMX.Dialogs, FMX.StdCtrls, FMX.Helpers.Android, Androidapi.JNI.GraphicsContentViewText, Androidapi.JNI.Net, Androidapi.JNI.JavaTypes, Androidapi.JNI.Telephony, Androidapi.Helpers; type TForm1 = c...

Responsive Apps Delphi XE7 using Thread Unidac and TAsyncImageLoader
I want to create responsive apps using delphi xe7 which fetch mysql database from server and display in device without lagging. below is simple example code which i wrote to display image from server which is image path fetched from my mysql database. FYI Im using Unidac connection and for image loader im using [this TAsyncImageLoader|http://www.fmxexpress.com/threaded-progress-bar-image-loader-for-delphi-xe5-firemonkey-on-android-and-ios/] {code} procedure TForm1.GetUserPhoto; begin TThread.CreateAnonymousThread(procedure () var queryresult:Tstringlist; begin queryr...

Using Delphi XE2 to develop a mobile app for Android phone
Embarcadero claims on the homepage: "Build mobile apps for iOS and Android". I am very curious about the latter: Android. There is practically no other information about it to be found on the wesite. I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It would be a great advantage if I could use Delphi XE as the development tool. So here's my quenstion: can anybody provide me with some more information on this issue or give me a pointer in the right direction? Thanks. frans bloemen wrote: > I need to develop an Android app within the next few weeks. It wo...

Can I assume the new Nexus 5 will run Delphi Android apps ?
Like a fool I dropped and broke my Galaxy S4, now need to replace it. The Nexus 5 that just came out looks great, and affordable. What I can't tell from any reviews is if it has a ARM and NEON support. Can anyone tell me or point me to a link that answers that ? If I order it I think I need to do it quickly, as the 16G is already sold out. Thanks <John Mitchell> wrote in message news:629970@forums.embarcadero.com... > Like a fool I dropped and broke my Galaxy S4, now need to replace it. The Nexus 5 that just came out looks great, and affordable. What I can't tell f...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

[Android] TImage3D can not display on Android (Delphi XE7)
TImage3D can not display any image on Android,Only display black color in TImage3D. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. Android Phone: Nexus5 Version: Delphi XE7 Test step: Create a new Blank project of Multi-Device Application and add a 3D Form , Add a TImage3D control and set property "Bitmap" with any Image/Picuture (etc: PNG or JPG picture),run on Android phone, then you can found the android form display the Image3D with full black color ,not display any picture. But it can be displayed in the windows platform. There is a bug in XE7 so that no material or im...

How to use a .dmp file for a system which crashes using a delphi app
Hi, I put this post here because I am not sure of the best location. I have been given a memory dump (.dmp) file by a client who thinks that a Delphi 7 application is causing their system to blue screen from time to time. Does anyone know how I can use this .dmp file to locate the problem in the delphi app? The build the client is using has debug symbols turned on. I have downloaded Microsoft Debugging Tools for windows and have dupmchk.exe (and kd.exe) but I would really appreciate some help with how these or any other useful tools should be used? Many thanks Ben > I have down...

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

Cannot use Microsoft Excel when a Delphi application that uses automat. run [Edit]
Dear all, I built an application that connect to an Excel file using a OleObject: Excel := CreateOleObject('Excel.Application'); LCID := GetUserDefaultLCID; all works fine but I cannot use Microsoft Excel externally when my application is running. If I try to open another xls file, Excel tries to open the file in my Delphi application in read only mode. It does not even show it properly but opens a weir transparent application. I just want to be able to use Excel externally and I'd like the instance opened by my Delphi application to be independent from other Exc...

To use or not to use Delphi

Run Exe from Delphi App
I want to use adb.exe (from the Android SDK) in a D2007 app to send/receive a db file to/from an Android app using CreateProcess. The command line to receive the file is: adb pull data/data/SkylogPro.SkylogPro/files/skylogpro.db c:\Downloads\ where 'data/data/SkylogPro.SkylogPro/files/skylogpro.db' is the file location on the Android and 'c:\Downloads\' is the PC folder location. The PC folder location will be determined when the D2007 app runs. What's the best way of doing this? Regards...Andrew "Andrew Sowerby" <none@...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Web resources about - Running a Delphi XE7 Android app on an Intel device using Houdini - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Gambling identity and financial adviser accused of running cocaine ring
One of the accused was a &quot;highly functioning&quot; cocaine addict, who consumed up to four grams of the drug more than five days a week.The ...

Frankston home intruder was running after woman before his death, witness says
An intruder who entered a home in Melbourne's south was running after the female owner moments before he was killed when a neighbour came to ...

Hackers actively exploit critical vulnerability in sites running Joomla
Enlarge / An payload that's been modified so it can't be misused. Malicious hackers are using it to perform an object injection attack that leads ...

Derrick Henry's Heisman Triumph Signals the Return of the Running Back - Bleacher Report
He's back. No, not Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry. His decision on whether to bolt to the NFL or return to Alabama for his senior season ...

"Bowe Bergdahl said he planned to cause a DUSTWUN by leaving his outpost, OP Mest, and running—or at ...
"This map (push play to fly over the area) gives a sense of the terrain he would have had to cross." That's a supplement to the first episode ...

Is your refrigerator running? Better catch it ...
Is your refrigerator running? Better catch it ... by digby If you want to know why Americans are suddenly all quaking in their boots afraid ...

NEW WSJ/NBC POLL: Trump and Cruz Running Away From the Field
Writing at The Wall Street Chamber of Commerce Journal , a glum Janet Hook reports that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are now dominating the national ...

Trumpf Won't Be Running As An Independent No Matter How Unfairly The GOP Establishment Treats Him
... White House! When Trumpf filed to run as a Republican in Texas on Wednesday and then in Ohio on Friday, he precluded the possibility of running ...

An alleged bank robber got caught after running past a reporter on live TV
Adam Sallet was reporting on a bank robbery in Rochester, Minnesota, for KIMT-TV — l ittle did he know that the alleged criminal would run right ...