Re: Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit] [Edit]

Cesar Romero wrote:

> > This is not ad. Sparta is not commercial product.
>
> Any product announcement should be in 3rd party group, comercial or
> not, that is part of newsgroup guidelines.

	Right.

	-Craig [moderator]

--
Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/

Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit]
Hi, I am Maciej Izak (aka HNB), I am main engineer in DaThoX company, and I would like to show you something new. This is Sparta IDE (not Delphi IDE <g>). http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/238/newlife.jpg Features: *No VCL (! but can be mixed). *3D (OpenGL) rendering integrated with RAD studio. *GCL (Game Component Library). *Customized designers and modifiers in design mode *Physics 2D/3D, GUI, and many, many more can be editable like Forms in VCL. *Own components system (new components, data modules, can be made much more simple than in VCL and standard component...

Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit]
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote: > > <hides under desk as fire storm about TeamB editing other people's > > posts re-ignites> > > I was thinking the same. :-) -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd ...

New to Delphi
Hi I am new to Delphi & want to know good resources for learning to use it. Is there a list of good Delphi learning resources (books/online tutorials) somewhere? What recommendations can anyone make for someone new to Delphi (& only a hobby programmer at the moment)? A couple of weeks ago I started with DelphiXE4 trial & have Googled for a few Delphi resources but I haven't found anything very good yet for me as a beginner. I'm just struggling along trying to learn as I go! (I'm presently struggling with DragandDrop...see [http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17232...

Re: calling a c++ function from Delphi [Edit] [Edit]
costa basil wrote: > Sorry, I posted it here because different people read different lists > and c++ guys might not read the delphi lists and vice-versa and I > want to pick-up all brains... And yet, it is not allowed. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "This isn't right, this isn't even wrong." -- Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958), upon reading a young physicist's paper ok, understood. ...

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

ANN: Delphi HTML Reports preview

New to Delphi [Edit]
Hi, I am new to Delphi and arrived, perhaps, by accident. I am by profession a .NET build engineer with enough experience with VB.NET and C#. Hobby-wise I program in Cocoa and REALbasic. I experimented a bit with Cocoa-bindings for C# and thus arrived at Delphi Prism. Then came the special offer in the store where I would buy one thing and get another cheaper for free. A clever offer, given that the only useful combinations make me spend more money. And another 50 pounds gives me even more. So I finally decided to get the Delphi/C++ Builder bundle and Delphi Prism. I am currently in t...

Not selling Delphi Professional edition in China?! [Edit]
Hi, I want to buy Delphi 2010 *Professional* in China, but all the resellers say they resell the Enterprise and above versions only, I tried buying in the online store, but it seems that it accepts only US citizens only? Please, provide me as a PRC citizen a way to purchase a legal copy of Delphi 2010 *Professional*! And I prefer *buy it online*! As you might know, for various reasons a lot of users use cracked versions of software, but things have been becoming better, especially for the software development tool market, you know many individuals use Delphi to write software and ...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

New Delphi Resource [Edit]
We thought we will help the community by creating a source-code portal for and Delphi and C++ Builder: http://www.BrainyBinary.com/cppbdelphi Alternatively, for direct access to Delphi categories, you can try: http://delphi.BrainyBinary.com Help from everyone in this forum is greatly appreciated for increasing the amount of articles on this portal. Thanks in advance. Edited by: Vandad NP on May 17, 2009 7:16 AM Vandad NP wrote: > We thought we will help the community by creating a source-code > portal for and Delphi and C++ Builder: Thanks for supporting Delphi a...

Any new free editions of Delphi?
Are there any free beginner editions available for Delphi? > {quote:title=Rich _ wrote:}{quote} > Are there any free beginner editions available for Delphi? Short answer, no. For students there are quite inexpensive full featured academic versions. For non-students there is the Delphi Starter Edition which is inexpensive but quite stripped down in its functionality. If you're buying in bulk for a school or university I'd speak to Embarcadero directly and see what sort of deal they can do for you. Lachlan > {quote:title=Lachlan Gemmell wrote:}{quote} > >...

New Delphi Book [Edit]
Hi For those of you who still don´t know, Chris Rolliston has release a new Delphi book covering the XE2 release: http://www.amazon.com/Delphi-XE2-Foundations-Chris-Rolliston/dp/1477550895/ I´m just happy to see a new Delphi book making into print. I just received my copy today Congratulations to Chris for this material! Interesting, I will put it on my "want" list. > {quote:title=Eric Fleming Bonilha wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > For those of you who still don´t know, Chris Rolliston has release a new Delphi book covering the XE2 release: ...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

Web resources about - Re: Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit] [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech