Re: Appmethod... [Edit]

This message is no longer available.
0
Quentin

Re: Delphi for the Mac [Edit] [Edit]
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote: > > <hides under desk as fire storm about TeamB editing other people's > > posts re-ignites> > > I was thinking the same. :-) -- Andy Syms Technosoft Systems Ltd ...

Re: Maybe is a new life for Delphi? [Edit] [Edit]
Cesar Romero wrote: > > This is not ad. Sparta is not commercial product. > > Any product announcement should be in 3rd party group, comercial or > not, that is part of newsgroup guidelines. Right. -Craig [moderator] -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Re: calling a c++ function from Delphi [Edit] [Edit]
costa basil wrote: > Sorry, I posted it here because different people read different lists > and c++ guys might not read the delphi lists and vice-versa and I > want to pick-up all brains... And yet, it is not allowed. -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "This isn't right, this isn't even wrong." -- Wolfgang Pauli (1900-1958), upon reading a young physicist's paper ok, understood. ...

Delphi 2006 product activation (re end of support for Delphi 2006) [Edit]
Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to activate my copy of 2006 on any future installation right? Edited by: David Howes on Jul 18, 2009 9:53 AM David Howes wrote: > Apologies if this question has been asked and answered elsewhere, but I recently got an email informing me support for Delphi 2006 was going to be dropped. I have mostly converted to Delphi 2009 now, but I'll still be able to acti...

RE: RE: RE: RE: [wxperl-users] wxTreeCtrl, edit an treeItem
>>Found a fix ( I hope ); download the modified wx22_9.dll from >>http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~mbarbon/wx/wx22_9.dll.gz >>uncompress it and put it in $PERL/site/lib/auto/Wx >>( make a backup of the original one, of course ). >>This fixes your problem with tree control, but may introduce >>new ones ( it is a fix backported from wxWIndows 2.3 ). >> >>Regards >>Mattia > >hey thanks man! >i had no time to work on my application but i checked the wxwindows >mailinglist archive. you asked for a code change as workaround......

Re: Is Lazarus a Delphi plagiat? [Edit]
Marco van de Voort wrote: > > {quote:title=Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote:}{quote} > > > > preconfigured one in the lazarus install? The other thing I can > > > imagine is that the target GUI is not set to "win32" somehow? In > > > compiler options there is a "test config" button somewhere. > > > > Only one install, a brand new one. I set the target to Win32. > > > > And "test config" stuff etc. should not be necessary. It should work > > right "out of the box". > > Y...

RE: RE: RE: [wxperl-users] wxTreeCtrl, edit an treeItem
>Found a fix ( I hope ); download the modified wx22_9.dll from >http://wwwstud.dsi.unive.it/~mbarbon/wx/wx22_9.dll.gz >uncompress it and put it in $PERL/site/lib/auto/Wx >( make a backup of the original one, of course ). >This fixes your problem with tree control, but may introduce >new ones ( it is a fix backported from wxWIndows 2.3 ). > >Regards >Mattia hey thanks man! i had no time to work on my application but i checked the wxwindows mailinglist archive. you asked for a code change as workaround... this week, while doing something totally differe...

AppMethod vs Delphi Mobile Add-on [Edit]
After reading all the exciting news about AppMethod, I was left with one question. *What does this mean for the Delphi Mobile Addon Pack?* Peter VonĨa wrote: > After reading all the exciting news about AppMethod, I was left with > one question. > > *What does this mean for the Delphi Mobile Addon Pack?* If I read these pages correctly, then you still need the mobile pack with Delphi XE5 Pro, while higher SKU's incl. RAD Studio includes it: http://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/product-editions http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/product-ed...

Re: Salomon Sports uses Delphi [Edit]
On 2011-06-18 18:15:00 +0100, Enquiring Mind said: > The implication to which I was referring does not relate to the > applications that you were involved in. It relates to the relative > merits of Delphi Object Pascal and C# as programming languages. At that time, C# knocked spots off Delphi as a means of implementing complex OO frameworks *with a minimum of effort*. Yes, we could have struggled on to write the new frameworks in Delphi and, indeed, we did spend some time experimenting with templated code (to emulate generics) and circumventing interface memory mana...

Re: Delphi 2011
Since my reply was aimed at a message which seems to be to deleted by the OP, I deleted the contents of my reply also. Edited by: Pieter Zijlstra on May 8, 2010 2:49 AM I didn't delete any messages. But this reply seems to be missing: ----- You are watching the user "NickHodges", who just posted a message at May 7, 2010 3:48:54 PM: .... ----- It is a reply from Mr. Hodges to Ms. Carter that he, or someone else, removed from the thread. ...

Re: Is Delphi 2010 a big compile bugs? [Edit]
This message is no longer available. Pieter Zijlstra wrote: > Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) wrote: > > > TinTin TinTin wrote: > > > > > This is not joke,I use delphi 10 years. > > > TComponent.Name==Form1.Caption ???? > > > > YOU ARE NOT CREATING A COMPONENT! THERE IS NO COMPONENT YET, SO YOU > > CAN'T SET ITS NAME YET! What happens is undefined. > > Ssssssshhhttt!!! The kids just fell asleep ... > > <quote> > MMWHHEEEEHH!!!!! > </quote> > > ... Oh ... F!@#$%^u&*()*&^c%$#@k!...

Re: Why use Delphi rather than Microsoft Visual Studio? [Edit]
Dominic Willems wrote: > I am such a visionary. :) yes, many of us have wanted this for quite a long time :) -- John Kaster http://blogs.embarcadero.com/johnk Embarcadero Developer Network: http://edn.embarcadero.com Features and bugs: http://qc.embarcadero.com Got source? http://cc.embarcadero.com ...

ZXing Barcode Scanning Library for the Delphi XE7/XE8 and Appmethod [Edit]
Hi Help wanted for the new Open Source barcode scan port project of the famous ZXing library! With this library you can scan with native speed without the use of linking in external libraries and avoid compability issues and dependencies. It is fast. *Help needed* Although it works extremely well, it works currently only with one type barcode (Code 128). I only needed this one barcode so for me there is no immediate need for me to implement more types but I like to add all of them! For that I need your help! The 1D barcode base classes are already implemented. Only with your hel...

Web resources about - Re: Appmethod... [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Three New FbStart Partners: Braintree, Appmethod, Get Satisfaction
Facebook announced the addition of three new partners for its FbStart program for mobile application startups: Braintree , Appmethod, and Get ...

Three New FbStart Partners: Braintree, Appmethod, Get Satisfaction - SocialTimes
Facebook announced the addition of three new partners for its FbStart program for mobile application startups: Braintree , Appmethod, and Get ...

Embarcadero unifies iOS and Android development with its Appmethod tool
With a new integrated development environment (IDE), Embarcadero Technologies is hoping to ease the burden of application developers who must ...

Appmethod For C++ Android Apps
New "complimentary subscription plan" for free Android phone targeting

Appmethod Articles on Engadget
Appmethod articles, stories, news and information.

Embarcadero Launches AppMethod, A New Multi-Device Development Platform For Native Apps - TechCrunch
Embarcadero Technologies is announcing AppMethod, a new multi-device development platform for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and in the long run wearables. ...

Developing Connected Apps for the Internet of Things (IoT) Just Got Easier With Appmethod
SAN FRANCISCO, CA(Marketwired - Sep 8, 2014) - With the latest release of Appmethod now available to active subscribers and new Appmethod developers, ...

Appmethod Offers Platform for Building Connected IoT Apps
Software firm Embarcadero Technologies this week announced a major release for its Appmethod platform, which enables developers to build natively ...

Embarcadero AppMethod Framework Strikes a Mobile Computing Balance
... one code base across multiple platforms. Looking to put that issue to bed once and for all, Embarcadero Technologies today announced AppMethod ...

Embarcadero Launches AppMethod, A New Multi-Device Development Platform For Native Apps
Embarcadero Technologies is announcing AppMethod today, a new multi-device development platform for PC, Mac, iOS, Android and in the long run ...