Quality central reports

Hello everyone

Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39

I just create a bug report and for curiosity I queried all recently closed reports to check how things were going there (What reports were being worked on) and I just showed me many old reports all with the same Modified Date
0
Eric
3/20/2012 10:43:04 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
📃 5933 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 799 Views

Am 20.03.2012 11:43, schrieb Eric Fleming Bonilha:
> Hello everyone
>
> Does anyone have a clue why all reports from quality central have a modified date as 03/20/2012 02:24:39
>
> I just create a bug report and for curiosity I queried all recently closed reports to check how things were going there (What reports were being worked on) and I just showed me many old reports all with the same Modified Date

Hello,

I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
synchronization for QC again.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
3/20/2012 1:12:48 PM
Markus Humm wrote:

> I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
> internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
> synchronization for QC again.

Source for that information?

Per Chris Pattinson Embarcadero used Jira already years ago
http://blogs.embarcadero.com/chrispattinson/2009/08/24/38928#comment-1656

There are right now technical issues that prevents promoting reports.
Every sysop can see that when trying to promote a report.
--
Uwe Schuster | Hero of the Delphi 2010 FT
http://www.bitcommander.de/blog
Am 20.03.2012 16:09, schrieb Uwe Schuster:
> Markus Humm wrote:
>
>> I'm not sure, but if I'm not mistaken EMBT currently changes the
>> internal system from RAID to JIRA and I guess they will create a
>> synchronization for QC again.
>
> Source for that information?

Hearsay. Sorry I can't cite any sources. Too much is going on currently
and concurrently so I don't remember.

The main internal system was RAID afaik though.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus