MOVED: time between to given times (was: time between to given times)

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:21:06 -0800, Mike Thomas wrote:

Moved to delphi.language.delphi.general

https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=11972

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com

time between to given times
I have a time for example 1:45 PM I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes Or result =0 means not between, Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance <Mike Thomas> >I have a time for example 1:45 PM > I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many > minutes left. > > For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes > Or result =0 means not between, > Can anyone help please? > > Thanks in advance var...

time between to given times
I have a time for example 1:45 PM I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes Or result =0 means not between, Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance Sorry, I think I posted in wrong place > {quote:title=Mike Thomas wrote:}{quote} > I have a time for example 1:45 PM > I want to know if this time between to given times, if yes how many minutes left. > > For example if between 8:30 AM and 2:00 PM result is 15 minutes > Or result =0 means not between, ...

time-time
Hi There, Delphi 2010 with PostGresSQL 9.3 database. I did try := Time(), the way it worked with Paradox and many more I tried. E2250 no overload version of "TimeToStr" that can be called with this argument. Can somebody guide me here, thanks in advance. {delphi code} dm.tArrivedwaiting.value := timetostr() - dm.tArrivedtime.value ; {code} Fields are StringFields or time with time zone(tried without??) ////// CREATE TABLE "ARRIVED" ( dummy serial NOT NULL, userno smallint, "time" time with time zone, patientno integer, ...

times out all the time!!!
Name: Optical Excellence Email: specsatopticalexcellencedotca Product: Thunderbird Summary: times out all the time!!! Comments: I can not access either the web email site downloaded mail nor the Thunderbird email downloaded email because I get a time out all the time!! Not a way to run an email site, especially as this is for our business! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.6) Gecko/20070725 Firefox/2.0.0.6 ...

Is there a simply way to display the time in another time zone by the time in a zone time?
Now local time is 2007-07-26 16:32, I hope to display US time of the time, maye it's 2007-07-26 4:32 How can I do? thanks!SuperCool Multiple ZIP - A utility to unzip multiple files and work with multiple zip filesSuperCool Random Number Generator For different time zones residing on the web server, you can read it from the system registry. Example on how to read it: http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/Custom_Clock.asp Also an excellent site regarding time zone class in .NET: http://www.michaelbrumm.com/simpletimezone.htmlJack Yang.NET Developer...

Time Conversion between local time and server time.
Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- Records are timestamped on the server...

Time Conversion between local time and server time.
Time Conversion between local time and server time. Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- R...

Crashes from time to time
Name: K England Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Crashes from time to time Comments: The browser closes itself and will reset it's add ons and extensions from time to time. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9b5) Gecko/2008032620 Firefox/3.0b5 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Time and Time Duration
I just need a little help if ya don't mind. I need to be able to calculate. Time duration. Does anyone have any good Ideas. To be more specific. Problem: Taking Start time of Say 08/15/2000 10:56:34 And an End time of Say 08/17/2000 14:26:02 What would be the best way of finding the time duration. Thank you for your help. Jason If you use the Date::Manip package from CPAN, it will perform this kind of calculation for you. -Scott >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Original Message <<<<<<<...

Session not timing out on time.
Hi, I've been working on this webapp that is supposed to timeout when a user hasn't been active for 10 minutes, however, I will time it, and sometimes it won't timeout even past 12 minutes of being inactive. Other times it will timeout right when it should. It's kind of timeconsuming testing this (I set the time to 1 minute for testing, and it typically doens't time out until 1 min 25 sec). I've got the session info set up correctly in my web.config. The session info is being stored in a database. Am I being too demanding wanting it to timeout exactly on time, or is t...

On Time Zones and Daylight Saving Time (Summer Time)..
This is an old issue, but I just completed a review of the information which is stored in my Windows XP Pro SP2 registry.  As you all know we can set our machines by clicking on the Date / Time Clock in the task bar, which brings up the Date and Time Properties application.  Accessing the Time Zone tab brings up a nice dropdown list and map that you can use to set your time zone for your machine. Now, I often wondered where that information was stored, and how to actually make use of it for my own applications.  After some web mining, I found various snippets of information, ...

Freezes time after time
Name: Sinan Burat Product: Minefield Summary: Freezes time after time Comments: Minefield freezes for 1-2 minutes time after time. This usually happens when I try to "operate" fast, when many tabs (5-10 or 25 does not matter, and it just froze and came back when I typed "25") are open and I scroll down a page, or hit Ctrl+W, or Ctrl+Tab... it doesn't matter what I do it does... Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9pre) Gecko/2008052606 Minefield/3.0pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Time Conversion between local time and server time. #2
Time Conversion between local time and server time. Friends, Need help in trying to convert the datetime parameters entered locally in LONDON to those which reflect to here. The problem we have is DB Server in Newyork & Client application likely to run at both Newyork & London. What is the most feasible way to account the time difference between the parameters used for querying information from the server? We do not have the luxury & time for internationalization of the application and we are looking for a quick fix to account for the time difference. ex:- R...

Need function to figure out time duration from start time through end time
I am building a form where the user would enter a start time and an end time (i.e. START: 08:38:12 AM  and  END:  08:42:26 PM) I need to display the duration of time from start through end in hours, minutes, seconds (i.e. 4 m 14s) Does anyone know how I can do this?   thanks.   Angeline                string start = "08:38:12 PM";            string end = "08:42:26 PM";       &...

Web resources about - MOVED: time between to given times (was: time between to given times) - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Ford And DJI Launch $100,000 Developer Challenge To Improve Drone-To-Vehicle Communications
What if your drone could talk to your car? That’s probably not a question you’ve asked yourself all that often, but what if you are the United ...

Protesters just keep coming at Donald Trump rally in Massachusetts
LOWELL, Mass. — Donald Trump's campaign rally Monday night in Massachusetts was riddled with protests, an occurrence that's now become a fixture ...

Saudis Say They Will Still Work for Peace in Syria Despite Cutting Ties With Iran
After breaking off diplomatic ties with Iran, Saudi Arabia claims that it remains as committed as ever to securing peace in Syria and Yemen. ...

Jessica Chastain Shows Her Support for Her Favorite 'Star Wars' Jedi
Jessica Chastain smiles and waves to fans as she heads inside Madison Square Garden on Sunday (January 3) in New York City. The Oscar nominated ...

General Motors Invests $500m in Lyft, Forms Partnership
General Motors invests $500m in Lyft as part of plan to speed development of self-driving cars

Augmented Reality Versus Virtual Reality: The Battle Is Real
Although virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) have existed in some form for decades, only recently have they garnered mainstream attention. ...

Wife: Craig Strickland died from hypothermia
USA TODAY Wife: Craig Strickland died from hypothermia USA TODAY Hours after news broke Monday that Backroad Anthem lead singer Craig Strickland's ...

Deadly earthquake strikes India's Manipur state and Bangladesh
A 6.7 magnitude earthquake hit India's remote northeast region. At least eight people were killed and 100 others were injured. India's Meteorological ...

Federal Government Sues Volkswagen Over Emissions Evasion
The Department of Justice is asking VW to stop using the "defeat devices," to mitigate excess emissions, and to pay civil penalties.

North Carolina officer wounded in traffic stop shooting
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. (AP) — Authorities say a police officer in North Carolina is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds after a traffic stop ...