MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]

Moved on request to

  embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios

  or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951

--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)    http://www.teamb.com

"Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and
 seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something."
 -- Arundhati Roy
0
Rudy

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit]
I really need Demo for Res DataSnap Server (connect to mySql /msSql) and a IOS Rest DataSanp Client. But I can't not find any? Why? Mainly, I need to know how to add, delete, update records on IOS Rest DataSanp Client. Anyone could provide a hint.!!! Mitchell Hu Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:17 PM Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:22 PM ...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

Implementing a sip client on delphi xe4 firemonkey for iOS
:-) I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? Are there any APIs? Regards Gustavo wrote: > I need to develop a voice and video SIPclient for iOS using > XE4 Firemonkey. What the best way to do this? Good luck. SIP is not a trivial protocol to implement manually. You are best off finding a pre-made SIP library to do the work for you. > It´s SIP supported by Firemonkey? I seriously doubt it. > Are there any APIs? SIP is an application-layer proto...

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us! > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote} > Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply e...

App works in IOS simulator with Delphi XE4 and fails after Update 1 install [Edit]
Hi! When I install update 1 and installing new update 1 PAserver and run my application (very simple Firemonkey Mobile Application) I get: "Project xxx raised exception class SIGSEGV (11)". When I reinstall Delphi XE (without update 1) everything works fine again, I have tried to remove all code in FormCreate and OnActivate without luck. What can this be? I have also tried with the old PAserver but this doesnt work either. It Works when running to physical devices like Iphone4 and Ipad mini. But when I select to run from the simulator this errormessage comes back ag...

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

PostgresDAC supports Delphi XE4 and C++ Builder XE4 [Edit]
This new important release introduces support for the RAD Studio XE4 (Delphi and C++ Builder personalities). *Download* You're welcome to download the PostgresDAC v2.9.6 right now at: [http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/|http://microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/download/] or login to your private area on our site at [http://microolap.com/my/downloads/|http://microolap.com/my/downloads/] *Feedback* Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or report bugs with our Support Ticketing system available at [http://www.microola...

Convert Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 [Edit]

Web resources about - MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Notification Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iOS 7.1.1 / April 22, 2014 ; 4 months ago ( 2014-04-22 ) that provides an overview of alerts from applications. It displays notifications until ...

Facebook Testing Mobile Notifications Promoting Hashtags, Trending Topics?
Following last week’s discovery that Facebook was testing a trending topics module in the upper-right-hand corner of its desktop News Feed in ...

Delayed Australian data breach notification bill lands
Australians will be informed of certain breaches of their personal information under new laws being proposed by the Turnbull government, but ...

Chrome 48 Beta brings custom buttons on notifications, casting from the web, more
With Chrome 47 currently rolling out to desktops and Android, Google has announced the Chrome 48 Beta and the new features that will come with ...

Facebook Really Doesn’t Want You to Miss a Post or Notification
Facebook is apparently testing new ways to get you to read content you may have missed . Some users are seeing notifications (right) of group ...

Google Play Music updated with notification panel rating
... Google Play Music has just been updated with a new feature that allows listeners to give a track a thumbs up or down straight from the notification ...

KakaoTalk updated with support for interactive notifications and 3D Touch
... prefer it over the aforementioned rival apps or even more popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp . Interactive notifications ...

Apple invention lets users control time-sensitive notifications with their eyes
... so-called "gaze detection" technology, particularly as a means to control certain user interface events like autocorrect pop-ups, app notifications ...

Apple's new patent wants you to control notifications with your eyes
Notifications on your iPhone might one day respond to your gaze. Apple has been granted a patent for the "delay of display event based on user ...

Couture Smart Jewelry Buzzes When You Get Notifications
... you slap on it. Instead, they create wearables that look like jewelry first, tech second, while adding in another wrinkle — selective notifications, ...