List of Android devices not supported

Hello,
is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
We need it because we are publishing our Mobile App (made with Delphi XE8 UPD1) on Google Play Store and we have to fill the list of not supported devices to avoid that people download and install it on unsupported devices (e.g. Very old phone model, Intel Phone, Non-ARM Phone, ..... ).
Thanks in advance.
0
Davide
7/9/2015 8:53:18 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
📃 5933 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 5 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 980 Views

> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development
0
Markus
7/9/2015 11:36:28 AM
Am 09.07.2015 um 13:36 schrieb Markus Ja:
>> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific devices.
There once was a site listing test status of various Android devices,
but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how many completely
blocked devices that lists.
The help page you linked also doesn't say anything about Intel's Houdini
technology which afaik can run native ARM applications on Intel CPUs.
Greetings
Markus
0
Markus
7/9/2015 4:56:56 PM
Am 09.07.2015 um 13:36 schrieb Markus Ja:
>> is it possible to have a list of Android Devices that are not supported with Firemonkey App?
>
> http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development

That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific devices.
There once was a site listing test status of various Android devices,
but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how many completely
blocked devices that lists.
The help page you linked also doesn't say anything about Intel's Houdini
technology which afaik can run native ARM applications on Intel CPUs.
Greetings
Markus
0
Markus
7/9/2015 4:58:54 PM
Markus wrote:
> That's not exactly what he was after. It doesn't list specific
> devices. There once was a site listing test status of various Android
> devices, but I don't remember where it was and I'm not sure how
> many completely blocked devices that lists.
Maybe you are thinking of this page:
http://delphi.wikia.com/wiki/Android_Devices_Supported_for_Application_Development
--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
> {quote:title=Davide Fortunato wrote:}{quote}
> we have to fill the list of not supported devices
This is an impossible task. You can't know unless you test every one.
I have apps on the Play Store. Just leave that section blank. In the description notes you can give the requirements.
There is this service if you want to try to test them all:
https://appthwack.com/devicelab
0
Douglas