Installing Components Problem Delphi 2009

Hello, I´am trying to install some Thirdy Party Components in Delphi 2009 but I´am having trouble with the location.
When I build the Package they go to another folder,my old delphi 2007 folder, and on the one that I choose.
I aredy configureted the Path for BPL,DCUs and DCPs but this componentes don´t go follow it.I mean, I can build my old projects fine, but thoose ones no[ o.0 ].
Some information: on the "Target Core Compile:" there is a line who contains: -LE"C:\Delphi2007"(my old folder for delphi) -Le"c:\Delphi2007" -No"C:\Temp".......
I tryed to change the folder where the packaged were but no results....Maybe if theres a file where Delphi sotores the Directories and this "C:\Delphi 2007" is stucked there...I don´t no.
I have no idea of why its happening.So if any one could help, please.
Thanks.
0
Alan
8/26/2009 10:08:11 PM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
📃 5933 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 470 Views

Alan Matheus wrote:
> Hello, I´am trying to install some Thirdy Party Components in Delphi
> 2009 but I´am having trouble with the location.  When I build the
> Package they go to another folder,my old delphi 2007 folder, and on
> the one that I choose.
>
> I aredy configureted the Path for BPL,DCUs and DCPs but this
> componentes don´t go follow it.I mean, I can build my old projects
> fine, but thoose ones no[ o.0 ].
>
> Some information: on the "Target Core Compile:" there is a line who
> contains: -LE"C:\Delphi2007"(my old folder for delphi)
> -Le"c:\Delphi2007" -No"C:\Temp".......
This info may be in the bdsproj file and hard to get out. Simply unload
the entire project, remove the bdsproj (and a possibly generated dproj)
file and then open the .dpr in the IDE. Then you can set your
directories, if the defaults are not already good enough.
"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer.
 There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris."
 -- Larry Wall
0
Rudy