Installing Components Problem Delphi 2009

Hello, I´am trying to install some Thirdy Party Components in Delphi 2009 but I´am having trouble with the location.
When I build the Package they go to another folder,my old delphi 2007 folder, and on the one that I choose.

I aredy configureted the Path for BPL,DCUs and DCPs but this componentes don´t go follow it.I mean, I can build my old projects fine, but thoose ones no[ o.0 ].

Some information: on the "Target Core Compile:" there is a line who contains: -LE"C:\Delphi2007"(my old folder for delphi) -Le"c:\Delphi2007" -No"C:\Temp".......

I tryed to change the folder where the packaged were but no results....Maybe if theres a file where Delphi sotores the Directories and this "C:\Delphi 2007" is stucked there...I don´t no.

I have no idea of why its happening.So if any one could help, please.

Thanks.
0
Alan

Alan Matheus wrote:

> Hello, I´am trying to install some Thirdy Party Components in Delphi
> 2009 but I´am having trouble with the location.  When I build the
> Package they go to another folder,my old delphi 2007 folder, and on
> the one that I choose.
>
> I aredy configureted the Path for BPL,DCUs and DCPs but this
> componentes don´t go follow it.I mean, I can build my old projects
> fine, but thoose ones no[ o.0 ].
>
> Some information: on the "Target Core Compile:" there is a line who
> contains: -LE"C:\Delphi2007"(my old folder for delphi)
> -Le"c:\Delphi2007" -No"C:\Temp".......

This info may be in the bdsproj file and hard to get out. Simply unload
the entire project, remove the bdsproj (and a possibly generated dproj)
file and then open the .dpr in the IDE. Then you can set your
directories, if the defaults are not already good enough.

"Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer.
 There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris."
 -- Larry Wall
0
Rudy

Delphi 2009 : Component -> Install packages problem
Hello. I have 1 project (X.bpl) who contains components for design time. Each time I load delphi 2009, it says ("The application has failed to start because X.bpl was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the problem". If i check/uncheck the case : an error like "The specified module can not be found". However if I use "add" and put my package back with it, it works. Tried to check the default case. Nothing changed when I loaded the ide again. I tried to change paths and so on. But nothing made it work. What can I do to have my packages loading ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

delphi 2009 installation problem
[21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [5000CE7D]{rtl120.bpl } System.@CheckAutoResult (Line 21834, "System.pas" + 6) + $0 [21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [21C78232]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.ResolveTempTaskHostStorage (Line 419, "InteropApp.pas" + 5) + $2B [21C777CE]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.Create (Line 268, "InteropApp.pas" + 48) + $3...

Color problems with components in Delphi 2009?
Hi list ~ just wrote a little visual component that is made up from a few multi-colored panels. At design time the colors show nicely and also when I use the component in a non-themed application. In a themed application ('Use Themes' checkbox checked) the entire components loses its colors and turns clBtnFace. Anybody have an idea what's up? TIA Kai > {quote:title=Kai Peters wrote:}{quote} > Hi list ~ > > just wrote a little visual component that is made up from a few multi-colored panels. At design time the colors show nicely and also when I use th...

Trouble installing components on Delphi 2009
Hi, I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common problem? Does it go away with Delphi 2010? (I have downloaded the 30-day trial, but that doesn't do command lines). TIA -- Mark Patterson www.piedsoftware.com > {quote:title=Mark Patterson wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I am using Delphi 2009. Components that I managed to install under XP - JVCL, Zeos and EhLib - don't want to install on my new Windows 7 environment. Is this a common proble...

Problems
Hi; We have a software developed in the Delphi 2009 and we do NOT use the runtime themes. So, the option: Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED. When I'm on the Delphi 2009, it's all right. The problem is when I use the Delphi 2010. The same configuration (Projetct / Options / Application / Enable Runtime Themes is UNCHECKED). The form editor (IDE) insists on show the forms with the current Windows theme. I don't like this, I want the runtime themes off while I'm programming and editing my forms. How can I solve it? Thanks to...

Installing Delphi components into C++ Builder 2009?
Hi All, I'm trying to install a Delphi package into C++ Builder 2009. I've read the stuff out there that says install into Delphi and get it to create the C++ files, unfortunately I don't have Delphi installed on my development box. When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personality is not available and the project cannot be loaded. Is there any way around this? Thanks Trev Hello, > {quote:title=Trevor Goldsmith wrote:}{quote} > > When I try and open the Delphi package, C++ Builder tells me that the Delphi Personal...

problem in instal quickreport5.4 in delphi 2009
I have a problem installing quickreport v5.4 for delphi 2009 that shows me this error http://i33.tinypic.com/takbi8.jpg http://i38.tinypic.com/16aqpdz.jpg please guide me with a solution thanks a lot ...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Problem with installing a Delphi component in C++ Builder XE
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right forum... I'm trying to install a delphi component (I only have the .pas sources) in C++ Builder XE. I went through the normal procedure (Components->Install a component; select the .pas files + Install in a new package; Package C++ Builder). I get a new project "namePackage.bpl" and I right-click on "Install". The compilation is succesful and I have a message saying that the new components have been installed and if I create a new project to use them, they are indeed available. The problem arrives when I try to compile t...

Problem about Indy 10, IdTelnet component in Delphi 2009
Dear all: I make a simple test telnet program communicate with a linux server , through Idtelnet component , I specify the host property with a server ip, use a button to connect to the server . and display the welcome message in a memo . code as blew : procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); begin Telnet.Connect; end; procedure TForm1.TelnetDataAvailable(Sender: TIdTelnet; const Buffer: string); begin Memo1.Lines.Add(Buffer); end; But when I click the button , the message displayed in the memo is like " }} }#}' ", not the normal...

Web resources about - Installing Components Problem Delphi 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Solar panels are lifted into place.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper