delphi.internet.winsock - group not available.

I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version
and was getting...

delphi.internet.winsock - group not available.

The server is throwing HTTP Status 500.

Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups.

Many other groups seem ok.

--
Ray
0

El 02/02/2014 8:05, Raymond Alexander escribió:
> I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version
> and was getting...
>
> delphi.internet.winsock - group not available.
>
> The server is throwing HTTP Status 500.
>
> Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups.
>
> Many other groups seem ok.

https://forums.embarcadero.com/forum.jspa?forumID=74
0
Antonio
2/2/2014 11:16:50 AM
Raymond Alexander wrote:
> I was having some issues with XanaNews so I went to the Emb web version
> and was getting...
>
> delphi.internet.winsock - group not available.
>
> The server is throwing HTTP Status 500.
>
> Anyone else having trouble with newsgroups.
>
> Many other groups seem ok.

No I access it through NNTP just fine.  The time of your post though is right
around when I often have troubles with NNTP accessing the newsgroups in general
most nights so might just be that.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

delphi.internet.winsock: text and base64
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_18c8b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See message in delphi.internet.winsock group. --JivePart=_18c8b.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="buffer1.JPG" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="buffer1.JPG" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0a HBwgJC4nICIsIxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zN...

HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6
HTML Editor Library trial is now available for Delphi 6 - Delphi XE8 Please use the following link to download the trial: http://delphihtmlcomponents.com/editor.html Hi! Do you have another emailadress than the support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like to upgrade to the Editor-package, but I can't email you. Gruß aus den Bergen Günter Please use asviridenkov at gmail.com > {quote:title=G|nter Kieninger wrote:}{quote} > Hi! > > Do you have another emailadress than the > support@delphihtmlcomponents.com, because I would like t...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - delphi.internet.winsock - group not available. - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Ted Cruz on Muslim registries: I’m not a fan of government tracking American citizens
"I’ve spent the past several decades defending religious liberty." Easy there, Trump fans. He prefaced his answer here by saying he’s still ...

Walmart’s best pre-Black Friday daily deals for Friday, November 20th
Another week of daily deals from the Walmart Daily Savings Center comes to a close. The quality of the ten deals added each and every day seems ...

Rhapsody music streaming gets a car mode to keep you from veering into traffic
One of the problems with streaming music in the car is that it takes too much effort. Thumbing through an app while you’re still in the driveway ...

Convicted spy Pollard is released from prison after 30 years
Miami Herald Convicted spy Pollard is released from prison after 30 years Miami Herald Jonathan Pollard was released from prison Friday after ...

Samsung's consumer Gear VR is available now for $99
We knew it was coming, but now it's finally here. Samsung's newly improved virtual reality headset, the Gear VR, is launching today in the US ...

Facebook Adds New Tool To Help Ease Breakups
CBS Local Facebook Adds New Tool To Help Ease Breakups CBS Local A feature announced Thursday will allow people who have split up with a spouse ...

Jennifer Lawrence Dropped From ‘The Hunger Games’ Posters In Israeli Cities
Jennifer Lawrence has been dropped from posters for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay- Part 2 in some Israeli towns and cities over concerns her image ...

What It's Like To Use the iPad Pro As a Laptop
I don’t like laptops. There, I said it. I don’t hate them, but for years I’ve felt they can be improved in many different ways. So when Apple ...

Star Wars, Star Wars Everywhere: The Many Places the Force Lives
It's nearly impossible to escape the marketing for "Star Wars: The Force Awakens." With such a massive built-in, rabid fan base, and a new generation ...

How VMware's Diane Greene will help Google capitalize on a massive cloud opportunity
VMware co-founder Diane Greene, recently appointed as the head of Google's cloud business, adds operating responsibility to her role on Alphabet's ...

resources last updated: 11/20/2015 7:04:57 PM