DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009

I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE.
If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009?
What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER?
Thanks.
0
Roberto

Roberto Colpani wrote:
> I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer
> called BUNDLE.  If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009?

Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and like to
venture into the realm of Chinese calligraphy.
Then again, others are flagellants, and fire up C++ Punishment if they
feel they just were a tad too productive with Delphi to be without sin.

> What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do
> with Delphi?

One that has a lot of blue in it.

> Thanks.

You're welcome.

Dominic
9/8/2008 4:04:57 PM
Dominic Willems ha scritto:
> Roberto Colpani wrote:
>> I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer
>> called BUNDLE.  If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009?
>
> Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and like to
> venture into the realm of Chinese calligraphy.
> Then again, others are flagellants, and fire up C++ Punishment if they
> feel they just were a tad too productive with Delphi to be without sin.
>
>> What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do
>> with Delphi?
>
> One that has a lot of blue in it.
>
>> Thanks.
>
> You're welcome.
>

> --

LoL!!!
B.
0
Zlatibor
9/8/2008 5:56:11 PM
Roberto Colpani wrote:
> I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE.
> If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009?
> What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER?
> Thanks.

It's called broadening your I.T. skill set. AKA Keeping your
options open.

Edmund
0
Edmund

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Help me download Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009
I am recovering from a hard drive crash. I am installing CB 2009 on a Windows 7-64 bit computer. I need to download the "ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009" from the web page below. This requires a user name and password that was used to register cb2009. This information was saved on the hard drive that crashed. How can I get the needed user name and password? http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 Thanks Patrick Mikula I pulled the needed user name and password off my dead harddrive so I ...

Delphi / C++ Builder 2009 Update2 and TImage or PBear HTMLViewer for 2009
Hello, when i use the HTMLViewer componnet in my programm the linker shows the following messages: [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPngInvalidCRCText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGCannotAssignChunkText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGInvalidIHDRText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Upgrading to Delphi 2009 from Delphi 5

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 7 to Delphi 2009 conversion

nterbase 2009 / delphi 2009 / unicode
I tried to use unicode in delphi 2009 / interbase 2009 and to test I've done this simple procedure procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender: TObject); var Test: String; begin Label4.Caption:=ibDataBase1.DataBaseName; ibDataBase1.Connected:=True; ibTransaction1.StartTransaction; Test:='Look '#$D840#$DC01'!'; Label1.Caption:=Test; // DATABASE INTERBASE 2009 WITH CHARACTER SET UNICODE_FSS // CREATE TABLE TESTTABLE (FNORMAL VARCHAR(60), FUTF8 VARCHAR(60) CHARACTER SET UTF8) ibQuery1.Close; ibQuery1.Sql.Text:='insert into testtable (fnormal...

is there a Delphi 2007

Web resources about - DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech