Delphi 2007 version/update help

I'm still using D2007 and I ran the Check for Updates app to see if there
was anything I was missing.  It came up with the following:

December 2007 Update
May08 Help

From my memory I know I had already installed the Dec 07 update so I checked
the Help|About in Delphi and this is what it states:

CodeGearT Delphi® 2007 for Win32®  Version 11.0.2902.10471

Installed updates:
December 2007 Update
Apr 08 Help Update

Obviously I need to install the May 08 Help update.  But why is the check
for updates telling me that I need to install the Dec update when Delphi
states that it is installed?  Is the version # correct for a D2007 with the
Dec 07 update installed?  Any ideas or suggestions?

--
Scott Slater
0

"Scott Slater" <sslater@aegroup.com> wrote in message
> I'm still using D2007 and I ran the Check for Updates app to see if there
> was anything I was missing.  It came up with the following:
>
> December 2007 Update
> May08 Help
>
> From my memory I know I had already installed the Dec 07 update so I
> checked
> the Help|About in Delphi and this is what it states:
>
> CodeGearT Delphi® 2007 for Win32®  Version 11.0.2902.10471
>
> Installed updates:
> December 2007 Update
> Apr 08 Help Update
>

> Obviously I need to install the May 08 Help update.  But why is the check
> for updates telling me that I need to install the Dec update when Delphi
> states that it is installed?  Is the version # correct for a D2007 with
> the
> Dec 07 update installed?  Any ideas or suggestions?

Yes that is the correct version (same as mine anyway). You just need the May
Help Update.
I did a check and it said I'm up to date so I think the system is OK.

CB
0
Charles
9/25/2009 12:33:48 PM
Hello,

I think this is a bug. In some situations a installed update would turn
up again or a failed update would result in this update no longer shown
there... I think this issue is not new, at least for D2007.

Greetings

Markus
0
Markus
9/25/2009 3:02:34 PM
"Markus Humm" <markus.humm@freenet.de> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I think this is a bug. In some situations a installed update would turn
> up again or a failed update would result in this update no longer shown
> there... I think this issue is not new, at least for D2007.
>
> Greetings
>
> Markus

Thanks guys!  I'll get the May Help update and be satisfied that I'm as
current as I can get until I can make the switch to D2010.

--
Scott Slater
0

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009?
Hi all!! I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. Are there any reason for that? Can I update my version of Delphi? > {quote:title=Oscar Estevez wrote:}{quote} > Hi all!! > > I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do. > Are there any reason for that? > > Can I update my version of Delphi? ...

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

Delphi 2007 Help shows many languages except Delphi/Pascal.
Hi, New here. I am looking over the installed Help for Delphi 2007 from both the Help menu and the Start-->Codegear-->RAD studio documentation. I see much search by language capabilities, (C++, C#, jscript, visual basic). I do not see Delphi/Pascal examples. Where is the language help and examples for Delphi/Pascal in Delphi 2007? Is there something I have to install? What am I missing? -- IV ...

Best Place to get help on converting Delphi 2007 string to Delphi 2009
Where is the best place to get help on converting Delphi 2007 strings to Delphi 2009? The most common problem getting Delphi 7-Delphi 2007 components to compile seems to be caused by the new Unicode strings in Delphi 2009. It would be great if there was some place to go to get help with this. Maybe there should be a new group for String conversion where developers could ask short questions about conversion. For example: Delphi 7 - Delphi 2007 CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; Compiles Delphi 2009 CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray ...

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Nice, Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7.
Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. "Delphi XE includes free access to earlier version licenses and downloads for Delphi 2010, 2009, 2007 and 7. Details will be included with your order confirmation email and in the product readme." Very nice bonus! Brian > {quote:title=Brian Evans wrote:}{quote} > Looking at the details for Delphi XE Professional while checking the > prices etc and found the above as part of a paragraph. > > "Delphi XE includes free acce...

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Web resources about - Delphi 2007 version/update help - embarcadero.delphi.non-tech

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of September 2013, Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean is the most widely-used Android version, ...

Donald Trump accidentally calls right wing’s version of “religious liberty” exactly what it is: power ...
... make appeals to “religious freedom” they’re advocating for a restoration of lost privilege . Unlike his opponents’ more subtle version of Christian ...

Google just revealed what its next version of Google Glass will look like, and it's aimed at business ...
... smart thermostat company Nest for hundreds of millions in 2014. While the device doesn't look very different from the previous Explorer versions, ...

How Spider-Man's New Costume Will Be Different Than Previous Versions
We know that Spider-Man will make his Marvel Cinematic Universe debut next year in Captain America: Civil War , and though we don't know what ...

How to restore older versions of iOS apps
Usually, an app update is a good thing. But sometimes, things go wrong: An update does the opposite of what you expect it to do. In that scenario, ...

Chris Christie's version of his national security creds completely overblown
This is going to come as a shock, so brace yourself: Chris Christie isn't telling the truth about his national security record. The New Jersey ...

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is out in Japan, digital version is preferred
... in the near future. One such revelation is that the game actually loads nearly twice as fast in digital form, beating out the disc version quite ...

North Korea's version of Linux is extremely oppressive
It's no secret that North Korea has its own Linux distribution, Red Star OS, that limits you to a government-approved view of the world. However, ...

Ciena to Offer Commercial Version of ONOS SDN Operating System
The company in the first quarter 2016 will launch Blue Planet ONOS to help service providers embrace SDN and NFV for their data centers.

The 11 Biggest Differences Between the Book and Movie Versions of The Force Awakens
Many movie novelizations are surprisingly different than the actual movies. The original Star Wars had a book version that was weirdly different ...