Can I update my Delphi 2007 lincense to Delphi 2009?

Hi all!!

I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do.
Are there any reason for that?

Can I update my version of Delphi?
0
Oscar
7/20/2009 9:28:25 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
📃 5933 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1401 Views

> {quote:title=Oscar Estevez wrote:}{quote}
> Hi all!!
>
> I have 12 lincense of Delphi 2007. When I bought these licenses to your partner told us that we could update to Delphi 2009 free. But, now I try to do that and I can't do.
> Are there any reason for that?
>
> Can I update my version of Delphi?

What does the partner say?

--
Regards
Bruce McGee

Regards,

Oscar Estevez.
0
Oscar
7/20/2009 2:25:46 PM
Oscar Estevez wrote:
> They said that we will be able to update at new version of Delphi, Delphi 2009, with our Delphi 2007 license because we have maintained for a year.
> We have talk with them and they said that we could update via the Embarcadero web.
> I have tried to update via web, but I can't do it.
>
> Regards,
>
> Oscar Estevez.

You're still not being very clear.

If you purchased "Software Assurance" with your product, and the Delphi
2009 came out while it was in force, then you should have received an
email with information on how to download/update the new version, and
been given NEW activation numbers for the NEW product.

If you did not purchase "Software Assurance", or it was more than a year
after you bought the "Software Assurance" (and you didn't renew it),
then you don't qualify.

If you purchased "Software Assurance" you should have received a
contract (by email) verifying your information, etc., and should have
been contacted about the free upgrade.  If you paid for "Software
Assurance" and did not receive your contract information, you need to
get in touch with your 'partner' and/or directly with customer service
to get this straightened out...

David Erbas-White
0
David