Any where to offer services as Delphi/Delphi for PHP freelance developer?

Hi,
I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world?
Thank you,
Guillermo
0
Guillermo
8/13/2009 7:44:06 PM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.non-tech
📃 5933 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1534 Views

Guillermo,
The Delphi for PHP forum does have For Hire and Wanted For Hire sections if you haven't seen those yet:
http://forums.delphi-php.net/
Thanks.
-Phil

> {quote:title=Guillermo Najar wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> I'm a freelance Software Engineer. One of many that in current difficult days, is pushing for self-employment... offering services as Business Analyst and Developer, using Delphi, Delphi for PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL. Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer these services to the world?
>
> Thank you,
> Guillermo
0
Phil
8/13/2009 7:48:50 PM
<Guillermo Najar> wrote in message news:149266@forums.codegear.com...
> Any where in this forum or other you might know where to offer
> these services to the world?
You could post in Embarcadero's Job forums.  You are likely better off
registering with an actual freelance service, such as Rent-A-Coder or
similar.
--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0