IExplorerBrowserEvents does not work.

When i double click on a path in my application i simulate the default explorer command  as follows.

   Result := (LExplorerBrowser.BrowseToIDList(AbsoluteID, *SBSP_NEWBROWSER* or SBSP_ABSOLUTE)  =  S_OK);

Some times nothing happens when i double click on path. (for example: the destination path of a link points to a network drive that is not connected)

I want to give some feedback to the user.

I implemented the IExplorerBrowserEvents interface and use it:

   AResult := LExplorerBrowser.Advise(p, AdviseCookie); //p is of type IExplorerBrowserEvents

But the none of the functions (OnNavigation..) of the IExplorerBrowserEvents are called when i use *SBSP_NEWBROWSER*.

1. A valid PItemIDList
2. A valid IExplorerBrowser interface
3. A valid IExplorerBrowserEvents interface
4. All calls return S_OK

Question: Does IExplorerBrowserEvents not work with the flag SBSP_NEWBROWSER?

Raf Bakker
0
raf
7/4/2015 10:37:40 AM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Modify a working Delphi XE4 installation does not work
Hello, i need to upgrade the intraweb component in Delphi XE4 to the official atozed license. The info from atozed is first to uninstall the bundled version. But when i start the installation wizard from XE4 and select modify, a message "serial number unvalid" appears and i can only stop with taskmanager. What can i do. Thanks Theo Ok, i found the solution myself. Here is how it goes: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/43089 ...

Why does this work fine in Delphi 2009, but not in Delphi 2010
I've been racking my head trying to figure this out and can't understand what is wrong, TFileStream.ReadComponentRes fails when I try to read a component containing a record, it works fine in Delphi 2009 and Delphi 2007, but fails with Delphi 2010 Here is the unit source and DFM *+//UnitSource+* unit Unit1; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms, Dialogs, StdCtrls; type TThresholdMode = (tm0,tm1,tm2,tm3,tm4,tm5); TThreshold = Record Mode:TThresholdMode; Filter,Start,Stop:Integer; end; ...

Is dll developed in Delphi 6 works on Delphi 2?
I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was developed in Delphi 2 use that dll.? If not, please let me know in which areas i need change. The dll work is only to print and email. With regards, Srikanth Varma Srikanth varma wrote: > I have a one dll, whose work is to creates a form with some normal > vcl controls, print selected tables and email some reports. It was > developed in Delphi 6. Can any other application which was d...

Unit working on delphi 7
Hello, i have unit working on delphi7 - 2010 BUT on XE5 give me a lot of errors can you help me please to check whats wrong in the unit on XE5 {$WARNINGS OFF} unit CommonMemoryUnit; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Dialogs; type TCommMemNT = class(TObject) private FMemPtr:pointer; FhProcess:THandle; FdwProcessId:DWORD; FSize:integer; FPosition : Cardinal; protected procedure Open(AllocSize:integer); procedure Close; public constructor Create(hTarget:HWND;AllocSize:integer); destructor Destroy;override; procedure Ze...

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as ´┐ŻBeing Configured´┐Ż. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

dll fails when compiled with delphi 2010, but works with delphi 7
I may be doing good if someone can just point me to the right forum I have not created a dll for some time and have not written one with 2010 before. The dll I am creating will be called as a cfx function by either a ColdFusion or BlueDragon webserver. I have written cfx DLLs in the past. The function declaration is below, it is the standard declaration from ColdFusion or Bluegradon documention on creating a CFX. procedure ProcessTagRequest(Request: TCFXRequest); export; cdecl; Since this was the first time using 2010 I wrote a very basic function to build off that was not much mor...

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
I am converting from Delphi 2006 to Delphi XE8, and am now nearing the finish line, but have one remaining major roadblock: FastScript I use Fastscript very heavily as a way to allow our users to write scripts that can extend our software as much as they like, including creating forms and adding buttons. This is not working. A specific problem that I have, is that code that works great in Delphi 2006 does not work in Delphi XE8. Specifically, if my script contains a reference to a "TForm", or "TBitBtn" (as well as many other components), then FastScript will return ...

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

FastScript in Delphi XE8
*Edit: This is now solved, but I leave the original message below for reference. The solution was essentially to delete all traces of FastReports (That's "Reports", not "Script") from the computer, as it was interfering with FastScript. This was actually fairly involved to do, and we did it under the supervision of someone from FastScript tech support, who was extremely helpful. If you run into the problem described below, be sure to contact their technical support and see if maybe you are experiencin g the same issue, and how to resolve it. I hope this is helpfu...

OpenCL is working in Delphi
Just got my first OpenCL project working in Delphi. From Wikipedia: >>> OpenCL (Open Computing Language) is a framework for writing programs that execute across heterogeneous platforms consisting of CPUs, GPUs, and other processors. OpenCL includes a language (based on C99) for writing kernels (functions that execute on OpenCL devices), plus APIs that are used to define and then control the platforms. OpenCL provides parallel computing using task-based and data-based parallelism. <<< It's just a very simple example of an OpenCL kernel - actually a trans...

C# to Delphi, does it work?
The babel code client. http://lingua.embarcadero.com/babelcode/client/BabelClient.aspx It works with some code: using System; public class HelloWorld { public static void Main(string[] args) { Console.Write("Hello World!"); } } Tranlates to: type TArrayOfString = array of string; HelloWorld = class public class procedure Main(args: TArrayOfString);static; end; implementation {$AUTOBOX ON} {$HINTS OFF} {$WARNINGS OFF} class procedure HelloWorld.Main(args: TArrayOfString); begin Console.Write('Hello World!'...

PXE no work to do... was working
My imaging setup was working friday, and now all of a sudden all I get is "no work to do" I have done a DSREPAIR and still nothing happens... Any ideas? sending PROXY_CMD_PXE_FILE packet proxyGetPXEFilename returned workToDo = 1 proxyGetPXEFilename returned SUCCESS PXE Filename = /cmds/z_auto.cmd pxeProxyInit Success EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (workToDo) 0 EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (filename) /cmds/z_auto.cmd -- joshund On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:19:30 GMT, joshund wrote: > Any ideas? any change? could you post the imgserv log when yo...

Web resources about - IExplorerBrowserEvents does not work. - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi