How to use ITfLanguageProfileNotifySink?

Hello,

I've read that when using text services the message WM_INPUTLANGCHANGE
that I can confirm.

However I am unable to find anything for Delphi how to use
ITfLanguageProfileNotifySink from Delphi. Can anyone send at least a
reference I could read about this interface and how to use it?
0
Lajos
5/4/2015 11:21:37 AM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Lajos Juhasz wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've read that when using text services the message WM_INPUTLANGCHANGE
> that I can confirm.
>
> However I am unable to find anything for Delphi how to use
> ITfLanguageProfileNotifySink from Delphi. Can anyone send at least a
> reference I could read about this interface and how to use it?

These are two different things. The message is something you would
handle in a message handler of your form, its parameters tell you to
which character set and locale the user has changed (you get this
message after the change has taken place). What you do in response is
up to you, but you are expected to pass the message to the inherited
message handler after you are done with it.

Whether the message.pas file declares the message constant depends on
your Delphi version. The VCL (in newer versions) has a default message
handler for it, but it only makes sure the message is passed on to all
open forms.

Delphi does not seem to come with the declarations for the text
services interfaces. You probably have to download the Windows platform
SDK to get the mscts.idl file from it that defines the interfaces. The
ActiveX wizard should be able to create a Delphi unit from it.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
0

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Handling_Input_Language_Change_Message

Using this message my code is now working again.
0
Lajos

To use or not to use Delphi

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

How design a COM using Delphi and Using in PB7?
I need some component, So, we want using DELPHI5 to develop a COM or Activex. What type of knowege or Skill I must know it. Can anyone tell us? from DRAOGN Can you explain what type of component you want to create? You may not need to a) build your own, or b) use Delphi. If the component should be used from within a PB application, you ought to use PB to develop it unless it is something that PB does not let you do. regards, Bill DRAGON wrote: > I need some component, So, we want using DELPHI5 to develop a COM or > Activex. > What type of knowege or Skill I ...

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

Using Using
I have just completed reading a chapter in my book on performance. The books says to speed up performance on your web site you should use the using statement when opening connections. My question is how do you catch errors if you are using this as apposed to a try catch block.thanksBryan  Why would you use it as an alternative to a try/catch statement. Couldn't you just do something like  public void UsingSomeMethod() { try { SomeMethod(); } catch(SomeException e) { /// do something useful }}public void SomeMethod() { using (Something) { ...

If you use Delphi...
If you use Delphi for .NET with ASA, please vote for this: http://qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=31677 ...

How to use a .dmp file for a system which crashes using a delphi app
Hi, I put this post here because I am not sure of the best location. I have been given a memory dump (.dmp) file by a client who thinks that a Delphi 7 application is causing their system to blue screen from time to time. Does anyone know how I can use this .dmp file to locate the problem in the delphi app? The build the client is using has debug symbols turned on. I have downloaded Microsoft Debugging Tools for windows and have dupmchk.exe (and kd.exe) but I would really appreciate some help with how these or any other useful tools should be used? Many thanks Ben > I have down...

When to use ( and when to use ((?
I'm just not getting it. When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is the space after either or both mandatory? For example, I coded this statement: if (( $_ eq $bad_guys_ip )) { more_stuff_here }; Why the two (( in an if? And why does it seem to not work when I miss the space after the ((? Thanx! Mark me as... /Corn-fused|Dense/ > I'm just not getting it. >=20 > When do you use ( in a statement, when do you need to use ((, and is > the space after either or both mandatory? >=20 > For example, I coded this sta...

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

How to use AppModeler to generate Delphi forms using Cached Updates
<HTML> <TT>A beginner's question regarding AppModeler 6.1, Delphi 3, and Interbase 5.x...</TT> <P><TT>While I am impressed with the amount of thought and work that has gone into AppModeler, I have nonetheless been surprised to discover that the Delphi application generated by AppModeler is not suitable for real-world situations because of the "fly-away" problem afflicting newly-entered records.</TT> <P><TT>When I enter a record on an AppModeler-generated Delphi form, the record disappears ("flies away") immedia...

What pattern use? How to use these patterns in Delphi XE 3? Developing new
My firwst post here, and i REALLY need yours help... My main objective is to create a _*standard system to register products, clients, sell items, control stock*_, and so on. I want to use *Multi Tier, using Datasnap*, I dont want the classic client-server systems. There are several considerations I would like to discuss: 1 - I really want to do a *GOOD system, using patters* to make easier maintenance. I have read about MVC, saw some examples, but I read examples using Interfaces, and other posts in internet say Interfaces are bad. *MVC is good for this kind of system*? 2 - I wan...

Cannot use Microsoft Excel when a Delphi application that uses automat. run [Edit]
Dear all, I built an application that connect to an Excel file using a OleObject: Excel := CreateOleObject('Excel.Application'); LCID := GetUserDefaultLCID; all works fine but I cannot use Microsoft Excel externally when my application is running. If I try to open another xls file, Excel tries to open the file in my Delphi application in read only mode. It does not even show it properly but opens a weir transparent application. I just want to be able to use Excel externally and I'd like the instance opened by my Delphi application to be independent from other Exc...

Web resources about - How to use ITfLanguageProfileNotifySink? - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi