Find Association of Com to program

With "process explorer">find>serial
we get the association of comm to process (execute)

I could get the PID of the process

I would like to do the same with DELPHI
any ideas ?

Edited by: shlomo abuisak on Aug 31, 2008 2:15 AM
0
shlomo
8/31/2008 9:15:47 AM
embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi 1236 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Where to find how to start learning Delphi web programming?
Hi. I'm very new to web programming, not for saying that I know nothing about web programming. So I decided to start approaching this issue. Using Delphi 2007 Enterprise, reading here and there, and going though the examples I got to the conclusion that now I'm more confused than several days ago. I can't find the practical difference between a Web Server Application, a Soap Server Application and a WebSnap Application. I'll like very much to really understand what are these different approaches to web programming. Is there any paper or book that covers these to...

Finding cause of EInvalidOp in Delphi 5 program?
Hi all, I am attempting to prototype a 2d game with Delphi 5 using SDL, but I am getting a EInvalidOp dialog box like so: --------------------------- Application Error --------------------------- Exception EInvalidOp in module ship_arena.exe at 000027DE. Invalid floating point operation. --------------------------- OK --------------------------- Any ideas as to how I can track down the error? Cheers, Paul. "The plastic veneer of civilization is easily melted in the heat of the moment" - Paul Nicholls. paulfnicholls@gmail.NOSPAM.com Remove ".NOSPAM&q...

Delphi 7 pro on Vista 64 bit
I am running Delphi 7 pro on vista 64 bit. I have had no problems since patching it to run on vista. It was working fine, then i unfortunately had to take a break from delphi for a couple months(work got crazy). I finally got back to delphi but all my programs will not run now from the ide. Everytime i try to run a program from the ide it gives me the error could not find program, "Path\Program.exe". Anybody know what is going on? i tried running as administrator, i do not use UAC, and my anti-virus is not running. I also tried setting the exe output to different folder...

Delphi 7 pro on Vista 64 bit
I am running Delphi 7 pro on vista 64 bit. I have had no problems since patching it to run on vista. It was working fine, then i unfortunately had to take a break from delphi for a couple months(work got crazy). I finally got back to delphi but all my programs will not run now from the ide. Everytime i try to run a program from the ide it gives me the error could not find program, "Path\Program.exe". Anybody know what is going on? i tried running as administrator, i do not use UAC, and my anti-virus is not running. I also tried setting the exe output to different folders, and...

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

COM Programming
Looking for a method for using an ActiveX in-process server that provides COM access to data. I had previously been advised to Lookup ConnectToObject/ConnectToObject in help...but the COM object that I am trying to use is not an OLE object - it is an ActiveX in-process server that is in the form of a .dll file. The kit goes on to indicate that it can be called from any language that supports COM programming. I can see where Powerbuilder supports its own generated COM objects, but I can't see where it supports external using COM libraries/objects. Any help would be appreciate...

COM programming
Hi, I'm allmost new in COM programming. An actuall excample for me to do this would be MS Outlook. I found several excamples in visual basic. But one thing I don't know how to make it with pb: how could I script some code in events of a specific object, how would the object variable be declared? Could somebody give me some help. thanks in advance jonny ...

Associated programs
Name: Robert Multan Email: jaszczuratbagiennydotorg Product: Minefield Summary: Associated programs Comments: There's an issue with associating applications to file types when downloading. the applications list in preferences is empty even if there are some associations. and due to that i can't change any file association. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Gentoo Linux 2007.0; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.9b3) Gecko/2008022200 (Gentoo) Firefox/3.0b3 ...

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let alone programming itself. I have to get this program to compile so I can make some changes to the program. By trade I am a PLC programmer and I program in ladder logic, so I understand generally how I can make things work. I don't have much experience with structured text programming or C or C+ which makes this all the more complicated for me. I have gone through quite a few tutorials various websites and forums had up to teach yourself how to navigate through the Delphi interface as well as how the basics of a program are created. I have created some simple windows based programs already using the tutorials, and generaly understand the structure of a program made with delphi. I know the program I need to compile works because it is running even right now on a server, I just need to make some changes. I was told it is not easy to just make a program compile without finding out...

Delphi on About.com
Zarko has retired...see: http://delphi.about.com/ That is a shame. KB. -- Kim, | Zarko has retired...see: http://delphi.about.com/ | That is a shame. Apparently only from About.com, NOT from Delphi!!! -- Q 01/30/2013 19:06:32 1.19.1.372 [Q'sBrokenToolBar] [Running on TQ] Zarko moved here: http://zarko-gajic.iz.hr/ D. Edited by: Davor Sola on Jan 30, 2013 10:53 PM Edited by: Davor Sola on Jan 30, 2013 10:54 PM Many times I have found myself reading his articles, downloading and modifying his code. His legacy will live on in the search engi...

I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program
For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file? ...

how to find whether the url is http://website.com or http://www.website.com
i would like to find out whether the current url is      with http:// or http://www how can i do it. regards ltpindia    Hi Itpindia, When you assgin the following to a string: Page.Request.Url.AbsoluteUri  then you have the full path of the url in the browser's address bar. (for example: http://www.microsoft.com/blabla/page02.aspx) then you take a left trim of that string. for instance the 10 most-left characters. Compare those with "http://www" and if they equal, they equal hope this helps!wimPlease remember to click “...

Delphi 6 to Delphi XE2: can't find required package.
We have a Delphi 6 Project Group that we like to work on in Delphi XE2. When trying to build the project, we get the DCC Fatal Error E2202: Required package 'cds' not found. With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: - JVCL340 & JCL221 - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 - QuickReport (default in Delphi 6) - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers With Delphi XE2 (update 3 installed) we're using the following tools and settings for now (after removing Delphi 6 in an attempt to make it work) : - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) - devExpress VCL 11.1.8 trial (http://www.devexpress.com/Subscriptions/VCL/) - QuickReport 5 trial (http://www.quickreport.co.uk/) - To make the trial packages work: 'link with runtime packages' is true in the project options - Added $(BDSLiB)\$(Platform)\release and $(BDSLIB)\$(Platform)\debug to the library path in the IDE options Any help would be highly appreciated. > Required package 'cds' not found. > > With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: > - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 > - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers those package don't see in XE2 settings > - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) This should not use such (at least SVN version does not) > - devExpress VCL 11.1.8 trial > (http://www.devexpress.com/Subscriptions/VCL/) > - QuickReport 5 trial (http://www.quickreport.co....

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

geobutton.com geoup.com, geobytes.com networldmap.com?
Do these website have the potensial for privacy 'invasion'? If you just to be on the safe side want them in your host file (I did a DNS Zone Query): # Geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 radev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 devadmin.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 ra.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 new.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 comdev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 buttondev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 mail.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 www.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 image.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 dev.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 button.geobutton.com 127.0.0.1 map.geoup.com # Geoup.com ...

Code regardin post: Spread 8 COM
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Code samples Spread Custom Cell Sample.zip = Delphi code Spread_ActiveX_Samples.zip = GrapeCity sample (VB, VC) -- Regards, Ronald Hoek Application Developer ComponentAgro B.V. Oud-Beijerland - The Netherlands http://www.componentagro.nl KvK: H24264020 --JivePart=_5f856.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/zip; name="Spread_Act...

Delphi programming for WinCE?
Hi Recently obtained a PDA which was supposed to be the target of a delphi app i've been working on. WinCE doesn't like the .exe saying it isn't runnable. Is it possible to run delphi apps on CE? - I'm sure I asked this a few years back and was told yes but now i'm not so sure! Cheers Jamie Jamie Dale wrote: > Hi > > Recently obtained a PDA which was supposed to be the target of a > delphi app i've been working on. WinCE doesn't like the .exe saying > it isn't runnable. > > Is it possible to run delphi apps on CE...

Delphi and multicore programming
Hi all, does anybody test this : http://www.axon7.com/flx/products/jibu_for_delphi/ does it works well ? Best Regards > does anybody test this : > http://www.axon7.com/flx/products/jibu_for_delphi/ > does it works well ? Most probably yes, but do you have some particular reason to use such? It's usually much better to keep threads in your own hands instead of using 3rd party. ...

Find an external program
I am trying to find a way to determine if an external non PB program (I.E. ExamDiff.exe) is running from a PB app. I have tried using GetModuleHandleA, but it always returns 0. I'm sorry I have looked all through the groups, but nothing seems to help. We are using PB10.2 on a Windows XP front end. Thank you in advance for your help. http://www.rgagnon.com/pbdetails/pb-0162.html -- Report Bugs: http://case-express.sybase.com/cx/welcome.do Product Enhancement Requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhancement <lnduncan@bemis.com> wrote in message news:a...

delphi-staff.com ?
Just got an email about http://www.delphi-staff.com/ It's a Delphi-centric french job site that is claims to be related to FLX and an official Embarcadero partner, anyone here got clues on the whos, whats or hows? Looks like an interesting idea, and we might just have an offer to post there in the next days, though I would like to know more about the site, its exposure and the people behind it ;) Eric > {quote:title=Eric Grange wrote:}{quote} > Looks like an interesting idea, and we might just have an offer to post > there in the next days, though I would li...

web programming with delphi
Does anyone know how to get in touch with Andrew J. Wozniewicz, the author of "Web Programming with Delphi"? Does anyone have this book and if so, can you provide a recommendation. Was it helpful. I want to get a copy of it but it is out of print. So I guess it is near to impossible to find a copy. Is anyone willing to sell their used copy? Thanks. Randall H. Carpenter Hi Randall, > Does anyone know how to get in touch with Andrew J. Wozniewicz, the author > of "Web Programming with Delphi"? This book never existed. > Does anyone ha...

COM+,EAServer,Delphi
Hi, This is gurcan from Turkey. Im developing with Delphi 6.0 Ent and writing COM+ DLLs. COM objects get connects to DataBase using ADO. Now on I had to port my application to Sybase Jaguar CTS. Is there anyone do this before? Thanks. Gurcan YUCEL gyucel@g-gsoft.com ...

need to remove XSRemover.com; WorldAntiSpy.com; WinHoun.com and PSGuard.com
I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop hijackers. The info online is limited. I have found that some of those are desktop hijackers. I told the person to check Add Remove to see if those are installed and run Ad Aware Se and Spybot Search and Destroy. Is there a remover for those or a place that tells how to manually clean up the machine. -- Firewire "Firewire" <firewire@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message news:dn9m9d$m0q$1@news.grc.com... >I have a long distance friend I am trying to help remove some desktop > hij...

Web resources about - Find Association of Com to program - embarcadero.delphi.nativeapi

Association for Computing Machinery - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Association for Computing Machinery ( ACM ) is a learned society for computing . It was founded in 1947 and is the world's largest and most ...

NSW Local Government Association calls for a single date for council elections
One street, two dates for local government elections? It's not on, say the state's mayors. Separate elections should not be held for merging ...

AFL Players' Association appoint Brett Murphy to replace Ian Prendergast
The AFL Players' Association has looked internally to fill a gap, replacing departed General Manager of Player Relations Ian Prendergast with ...

Police car chases: Officers slam pursuit policy in Police Association survey
Victoria's police union have called for wide-ranging changes to the force's contentious vehicle pursuit policy. The state's most senior traffic ...

Mainland religious associations pray for Taiwan quake victims
Mainland religious associations pray for Taiwan quake victims

Heart Association rings NYSE bell
The American Heart Association rang the NYSE opening bell on Wednesday, highlighting its campaign to raise awareness of heart disease.

National Rifle Association of America
News, Photos and Information about National Rifle Association of America

USWNT Players Association Files Withering Response To U.S. Soccer Lawsuit
U.S. Soccer’s lawsuit against the U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association seeks to answer a seemingly simple question: Do the two organizations ...

Interfaith Alliance Condemns Anti-Semitic Rhetoric from National Rifle Association Board Member
Wayne LaPierre CEO and Executive Vice President National Rifle Association 11250 Waples Mill Rd, Fairfax, VA 22030 February 9, 2016 Dear Mr. ...

Bremer Trust National Association Cuts Stake in John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT)
Bremer Trust National Association cut its position in John Bean Technologies Corp (NYSE:JBT) by 7.8% during the fourth quarter, according to ...