Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit]

Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components

http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
0
Babak
11/23/2013 6:04:15 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

Great work!

Thanks for sharing this with us!
0
Diego
6/25/2013 6:53:14 AM
> {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/

If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply end up unsupported one day. (Nothing personal, just been there - seen it - had to get around the problem - all before.

I appreciate the cross platform nature of Firemonkey, but sometimes you do just want to have native controls in there.

Out of interest, what happens if you compile the app for android? I'm presuming it will either compile but you get a runtime error or it simply won't compile?
0
Steve
12/12/2013 12:35:17 PM
Steve Childs wrote:

> If only Embarcadero would include native components as well. I'd love
> a supported release as opposed to a community release that may simply
> end up unsupported one day. (Nothing personal, just been there - seen
> it - had to get around the problem - all before.

TMS also have a library of native controls for iOS. Regardless, any
release (community or not) may end up not being supported one day. The
fact that source is included with DPFiOS means you have the ability to
take care of the parts you use, for as long as you want.

> Out of interest, what happens if you compile the app for android? I'm
> presuming it will either compile but you get a runtime error or it
> simply won't compile?

It simply will not compile; it relies on units that are specific to iOS.

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
Find tips and code samples at Delphi Worlds:
> {quote:title=Diego Diego wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Babak Yaghoobi wrote:}{quote}
> > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components
> >
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/
>
> Great work!
>
> Thanks for sharing this with us!

Interesting. The web site of the developer appears to be Iranian.
0
Arthur

[ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Delphi XE4, XE5 100% Native iOS Components Develop faster Native iOS applications with Delphi. Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/files/latest/download > Delphi XE4 100% Native iOS Components > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dpfdelphiios/ Interesting. I think you should credit things you have just copied however - I see you have included David Clegg's NSUserDefaults wrapper and other code of his, for example. More constructively, I wonder whether it would possible to improve the designtime...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

How to make XE4 Firemonkey ios Component from native iOS UI controls ? [Edit]
Hi, I write this simple code for control volume in iOS {code} Var MPV : MPVolumeView; Procedure TForm1.SbPlayClick( Sender: TObject ); Begin MPV := TMPVolumeView.Wrap( TMPVolumeView.Alloc.InitWithFrame( CGRectMake( 20, 50, 200, 100 ) ) ); MPV.SetShowsRouteButton( True ); MPV.SetShowsVolumeSlider( True ); MPV.SetNeedsDisplay; WindowHandleToPlatform( Self.Handle ).View.AddSubview( MPV ); End; {code} MPVolumeView is a iOS UIView. with this line we can add iOS UIView elements into form, now how can add this elements into firemonkey controls ? {code} WindowHandle...

MOVED: [ANN] Delphi iOS Native Components [Edit]
Moved to: embarcadero.public.delphi.thirdpartytools.general or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88902 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "You know you've achieved perfection in design, not when you have nothing more to add, but when you have nothing more to take away." -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand and Stars ...

Does Delphi for iOS come with native iOS UI controls?
According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UISwitch, MKMapView, etc.), i.e. the same ones that one sees in XCode InterfaceBuilder? Le 31/01/13 19:02, Jacques Gonzalez a écrit : > According to this link http://www.embarcadero.com/products/delphi/ios-development, > Delphi for iOS comes with "Pixel-perfect native UI controls". > > Are those controls the iOS native ones (UILabel, UIText, UIS...

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

How do I remove IOS from the Delphi XE4 compile? [Edit]
I have mistakenly turned on IOS compile for a project. How do I turn off IOS Delphi XE4 compile attempts? Compiling DocGen.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "DocGen.dpr" Success Elapsed time: 00:00:01.2 Deploy paclient command line for "WS210" [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Connection to 'WS210' on port 64211 failed [PAClient Error] Error: E0003 Please make sure that 'Platform Assistant Server' is running on the host machine and is configured to use port 64211 Failed ============================ Looks like it will compile for Windows. I c...

Is iOS printing implemented in Delphi XE5? [Edit]
Delphi XE4 has a empty FMX.Printers.iOS.pas implementation, is this solved in the new version? Edited by: Martijn Van der Kooij on Sep 12, 2013 12:13 AM I asked this question before as well, here is what I found out.. Only support at the moment, is to get what you want to print into an image and then use the Sharesheet -> print functionality. There are demo's of this on youtube for ios and android. So very limited printing support available, no sign or comment (I asked them) from FMX Fastreports for a report printing component for Firemonkey mobile. ...

Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
We are building an app for iOS and need to be able to listen for asynchronous client-side notification events created by a third party library. It was pretty difficult to figure out how to import the third-party objective C library but we were able to do it by creating "fake calls." We can now compile and run the application but have not been able to register our application to receive notifications created by the third party library. For example, we have a credit card swiper that plugs into the audio jac k. When a credit card is swiped, it creates an asynchronous client notificatio...

Delphi XE4 - Firemonkey
I have an application that runs fine on windows, however when running on iOS simulator the onKeyUp event for a TEdit control is not being fired? Please advise if this event should get fired when running on iOS? This problem occurs onKeyUp events created directly on the control and by assigning the event programatically. Running XE4 update 1 iPhoneOS6.1.sdk Minimac: OS X 10.9 XCode 5 iOS Simulator Version 7.0 - iPad Retina / iOS 7.0.3(11B508) ...

MOVED: Delphi XE4 iOS client notifications [Edit]
Moved on request to embarcadero.public.delphi.platformspecific.ios or: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=88951 -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "Once you have seen certain things, you can't un-see them, and seeing nothing is as political an act as seeing something." -- Arundhati Roy ...

why delphi xe4 does not have a demo for IOS Rest DataSanp Client ? [Edit]
I really need Demo for Res DataSnap Server (connect to mySql /msSql) and a IOS Rest DataSanp Client. But I can't not find any? Why? Mainly, I need to know how to add, delete, update records on IOS Rest DataSanp Client. Anyone could provide a hint.!!! Mitchell Hu Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:17 PM Edited by: Mitchell Hu on May 24, 2013 12:22 PM ...

Web resources about - Delphi XE4,XE5 100% Native iOS Components [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.ios

GQ Loses Another Critical Style Component
GQ Loses Another Critical Style Component

Spent on specs: are smartphone component wars overrated?
... made, or at least a few dozen? Ironically, many of the games that are recommended tend to be those that don't require blazing hardware components ...

Teardown of iPad Pro reveals revamped component layout
... Apple device teardown on the iPad Pro on Wednesday, revealing a reworked internal design dominated by massive batteries and bespoke audio components. ...

Corvette Stingray gets optional Z06 components
Filed under: Chevrolet , Coupe , Performance Chevrolet announces a series of upgrades available for the Corvette Stingray derived from the equipment ...

IDG Contributor Network: Four critical patches for November Patch Tuesday update core Windows and Office ...
Microsoft's November Patch Tuesday brings us four critical updates and eight important patches that attempt to resolve 54 reported vulnerabilities ...

DeBoer makes no excuses for components Sharks are missing
... 58° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch DeBoer makes no excuses for components ...

Immigration Law Enforcement: A Vital Component Of National Security And Counterterrorism
While the administration claims that these refugees are being vetted, there is no way to actually screen these people

Pneumatic component maker Taiwan Chelic debuts on TSE
Shares of pneumatic automation component maker Taiwan Chelic started trading on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TSE) on October 27 with an initial ...

Teflon Component Tied to Kids' Weight Gain
PFOA, a main component of Teflon, has been linked to increased body fat and faster weight gain in children.