Can Delphi for iOS can create facebook-like sidepanel?

I was looking on this Cocoa control that allows to have the sliding sidebar on the left.
https://www.cocoacontrols.com/controls/jasidepanels

Can I do something similar with Delphi/Firemonkey?
0
George
5/5/2013 7:42:43 AM
embarcadero.delphi.ios 412 articles. 0 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=George Karras wrote:}{quote}
> I was looking on this Cocoa control that allows to have the sliding sidebar on the left.
> https://www.cocoacontrols.com/controls/jasidepanels
>
> Can I do something similar with Delphi/Firemonkey?

This might help:
http://www.delphifeeds.com/go/s/103536
0
Code
5/5/2013 8:15:11 AM
Thank you so much!
0
George

Can I do this with iOS apps developed in Delphi XE4 Pro + iOS?
I still don't have XE4/iOS as I have some questions first. Do I have access to iOS "native" library/system? What do I use for internet (downloading files etc.) - Indy? *If my research is correct, Google maps is available for iOS? Can I use Google maps or Apple's maps solutions in Delphi iOS apps?* If I have XE4 Pro, can I still use database functionality? Any restrictions? (Am I allowed to use what iOS offers or connect with a database on a webserver?) Anyone here developed demo apps I can see available in Apple iTunes store? (Even simple apps is okay as I onl...

Can Delphi XE7 (Pascal) be used to create a STATIC lib for iOS?
I tried creating a package for iOS Device and compiled it but can't find any ".a" files created anywhere. Is this something that only can be done in C++, or is there a way to do this in Pascal? If so, then how is this done...that is, what do I need to do to generate a ".a" static lib for iOS with Delphi (pascal) XE7? Thanks. Jeff Jeff wrote: > I tried creating a package for iOS Device and compiled it but can't > find any ".a" files created anywhere. Is this something that only > can be done in C++, or is there a way to do th...

Delphi XE5 can not find iOS SDK
I have just installed xCode and XE5 and configured connection profile and OS X SDK, but it does not show iOS platform. In the "Select a platform" dropdown, I can only see OS X. When I have turned verbose mode on in PAserver, I can see the command *"/usr/bin/xcodebuild" -version -sdk* being issued, which I believe is used to inform Delphi about the SDKs being installed. When I run the command manually I get a list which for me looks correct, but Delphi stil only shows OS X as a platform and MacOSX 10.8.5 and MacOSX 10.9.2 as alternative SDL versions. The complete outp...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

IOS Setup in Delphi help
Could someone check this document for me, since I cannot get my Delphi to talk properly anymore with my Mac and compile for my Test, adhoc and App Store. Had to reinstall my laptop, and forgot those settings, and I am at a loss. I added some screens in it, so you know what I all did. Could someone take a look at it, and tell me what's wrong / missing etc? Thank you ...

Delphi XE6 IOS
Sorry. I speak a little English. I don't install provision profile AppStore distribution. Disable open button. Disable .mobileprovision file. Please help me. [https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10887245_10204453417670542_5257544471337341079_o.jpg] [https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10887126_10204453417870547_779472793139282074_o.jpg] What should I do? ...

Delphi XE6 IOS
Sorry. I speak a little English. I don't install provision profile AppStore distribution. Disable open button. Disable .mobileprovision file. Please help me. [https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t31.0-8/10887245_10204453417670542_5257544471337341079_o.jpg] [https://scontent-a-cdg.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/10887126_10204453417870547_779472793139282074_o.jpg] What should I do? ...

Where can I find a Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS?
Where can I find a good example of using Delphi XE4 FireDac SQLite for IOS? I am unable to use append and edit without getting strange data corruptions. An append is overwriting the last appended or editted record and then all other records are corrupted with foreign characters. Just need a good solid example to get started. Create the database and tables on the device. Do not want to use inserts or updates. Want to use the append, edit, and delete functionality from the client dataset components. Maintain storage on device. Strange that no SQLite examples with IOS are with s...

how i can to import one (xcode) or ios library into one delphi project?
This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? Regards, > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? > > > Regards, Not sure what you mean, do you mean load a dylib file into your Delphi app? > {quote:title=oscar mejia wrote:}{quote} > This is possible? exists any tool for to do more easy this? So you may load statically linked libs into your iOS apps. When it comes to dylibs there are restrictions from Apple. IIRC, known dylibs from Apple are fine but not random ones you have c...

Can Delphi XE4 import iOS ObjC Class ? ( Static Library *.a )
Can Delphi XE4 import iOS ObjC Class ? ( Static Library *.a ) ObjC Code : test.a ---------------------------------------------------------------------- // test.h --- #import <Foundation/Foundation.h> @interface mycalc : NSObject { BOOL busy; } - (int) calc : (int) value; @end // test.m --- #import "test.h" @implementation mycalc -(int) calc:(int)value { busy = TRUE; return ( value + 1); } @end Delphi XE4 Code for Testing ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Unit1; interface uses Syst...

I can to execute one external (android/ios) program from one delphi program
For example I want to have one button, that execute or open one .apk file in android. I can to do this? how i can to do this? I can to do the same as iOS external program or .ipa file? ...

Can Delphi XE7 Pro with the Mobile Add-On Pack compile a dylib for iOS?
A group that I work with has pascal code that we're looking to compile into a dylib for iOS. We're told that newer versions of iOS support the use of dylibs. Is it possible to use Delphi XE7 Pro with the Mobile Add-On Pack to create a dylib for iOS? If so, then how is this done? If not, then will future versions of Delphi support creation of dylibs for iOS? Thanks. Jeff > {quote:title=Jeff Yankauer wrote:}{quote} > A group that I work with has pascal code that we're looking to compile into a dylib for iOS. We're told that newer versions of iOS support th...

Web resources about - Can Delphi for iOS can create facebook-like sidepanel? - embarcadero.delphi.ios

Privacy Lawsuit Over Facebook Like Ads Can Proceed
The issue of Facebook using its members' likenesses in advertising returned to center stage with a ruling by a court in California that a class-action ...

Study: One Facebook like can ignite a current of likes
... Yet even though B2B companies wholeheartedly embrace word-of-mouth marketing, they remain resistant towards social media platforms like Facebook. ...

Like Facebook Headquarters Thumb - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I offered Facebook $101B, but they turned me down...

Facebook's like affair with brands is over
Facebook is bringing an end to the era of free advertising for businesses, according to a report.

Facebook's Like Button Fights Evil Dressed Up as Different Superheroes - Adweek
Graphic designer/illustrator Jaime Calderón's "Super Likes" series dresses up the Facebook "Like" button in a variety of superhero costumes, ...

Microsoft Hacked, Just Like Facebook and Apple
... Microsoft announced via its security blog that it, too, had been victim of a cyberattack, comparing its situation to the likes of Facebook and ...

Federal judge rules that a Facebook "Like" not protected under 1st Amendment
... his bid to be reelected, which would be a violation of their First Amendment rights. One of the six fired, Daniel Ray Carter, "liked" the Facebook ...

Don’t Like Facebook? Then You’ll Like Voicepic Even More
... a few improvements to the so-called “ Instagram with sound” app . One of these is of particular advantage to users who, like me, are Facebook-averse. ...

Twitter: Facebook-Like ‘Tailored Audiences’ Offers Upside, Says Evercore
... writing that new advertising product the company announced yesterday, “Tailored Audiences,” which makes use of Web browser cookies, “will likely ...

Google’s new Android boss says software like Facebook Home could be blocked
Android will likely always be open source, but just how open the platform will remain is an ongoing question. In a recent interview with Wired ...