Request you bundled key for CDS 2009

Hello:

Starting from today, you can request your key to install Intraweb 10 updates in Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009.

More in the Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20090115.EN.aspx

--
Jackson Gomes
IntraWeb Support

> Hello:
>
> Starting from today, you can request your key to install Intraweb 10
> updates in Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009.
>
> More in the Blog: http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/Blog/20090115.EN.aspx
>
> --
> Jackson Gomes
> IntraWeb Support

Unfortunately my valid Embarcadero-Codegear-Developer Network Password is
not accepted.
:(

Jacques
0
Jacques
1/15/2009 7:23:26 PM
Hi Jacques,

> Unfortunately my valid Embarcadero-Codegear-Developer Network Password is
> not accepted.

You need to make an account specifically for the AtoZedSoftware website
to request your IntraWeb key. This account is not related to the
Embarcadero / CodeGear DN account...

> Jacques

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
1/16/2009 8:37:46 AM
> Hi Jacques,
>
>> Unfortunately my valid Embarcadero-Codegear-Developer Network Password is
>> not accepted.
>
> You need to make an account specifically for the AtoZedSoftware website
> to request your IntraWeb key. This account is not related to the
> Embarcadero / CodeGear DN account...
>
>> Jacques
>
> Groetjes,
>           Bob Swart

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your input.
I tried to register as a new user but the Atozed system "knows me" and
asks my password again and again. OK, maybe I forgot it. Then I tried
to get it forwarded by email and I am waiting since yesterday. I tried to
send a email to the Atozed contact from within the site but it gives
repeatidly a "transaction error". Are they running IW on their web site ?
:(

Jacques
0
Jacques

Intraweb XIV bundled with Delphi XE3
Hi, I just bought and installed Delphi XE3 Enterprise. I ran a simple "Hello World" standalone sample. It would seem that my Intraweb is a demo version because the port number is random and not the one assigned in servercontroller. Do I need to get a separate license key from Atozed ? or did I miss something in the installation process ? Thanks in advance. Best, faichung Hi, request your bundled key here: http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/FreeKeyRequest.EN.aspx > {quote:title=Faichung Hu wrote:}{quote} > Hi, > > I just bought and installed D...

is there a Delphi 2007

IntraWeb 10.0.x Delphi 2009 Bundle IWMemo.Lines Error (first line only)
Hi, I do have a problem using a TIWMemo Component: When I type in a few lines and do any other action afterwards such as clicking on a button or sth. then only the first line is stored in the IWMemo. Does anybody have any workaround for that? Thanks Ralph > Does anybody have any workaround for that? This problem was fixed in 2008 and a fix was already released. Please check www.atozed.com/intraweb -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support Hi, we have a brand new Delphi2009 version and Intraweb 10.x. I just downloaded the latest version 10.0.17 and the bug still exists. ...

IntraWeb 10.0.x Delphi 2009 Bundle IWMemo.Lines Error (first line only) #2
Hi, I do have a problem using a TIWMemo Component: When I type in a few lines and do any other action afterwards such as clicking on a button or sth. then only the first line is stored in the IWMemo. Does anybody have any workaround for that? Thanks Ralph ...

IntraWeb XII and IntraWeb XI keys for bundled users
http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} > http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 when it was released. Tried 2 weeks ago and once this week. Em 16/11/2011 14:44, bob meyer escreveu: >> {quote:title=Jackson Gomes wrote:}{quote} >> http://www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Blog/20111116A.en.aspx > > What about licensed users? I have an ultimate license for IW 11 and expected to be able to use IW12 w...

Intraweb in Delphi 2009
Hi all. How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? Sergio Enrique Luna wrote: > Hi all. > > How can i do a Intraweb project in Delphi 9? http://www.drbob42.com/examine/examinA1.htm -- Steve Faleiro ...

Delphi Intraweb 2009
Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? See thread about version 10.0.6 -- Jackson Gomes IntraWeb Support > {quote:title=gary hopwood wrote:}{quote} > Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit component" error in new version of IntraWeb? did you find the solution, i have the same error message? >> Is there a solution for the error "Cannot find submit compon...

Problems with Bundled Key Request
Hi guys, Due to a problem with our server some key requests for IntraWeb Bundled Edition didn't get processed in the last few days. We are aware of that and we expect to regularize the situation within one or two days. Thanks for your understanding thanks for updaing on where it stands Alexandre On 23/04/2014 9:40 PM, Alexandre Machado wrote: > Hi guys, > > Due to a problem with our server some key requests for IntraWeb Bundled Edition didn't get processed in the last few days. We are aware of that and we expect to regularize the situation within one or two days. ...

Delphi 2009 Update 3 request
Having finally started using D2009 along D2007 can I make a request for Update 3 - can D2009 be given a distinctly different icon so a look at the task bar makes it obvious which is being run. And while at it change the application title to CodeGear Delphi *2009* for Microsoft Windows please. -- Tony Bryer, Greentram Software Pty Ltd, Melbourne, Australia 'Software to build on' http://www.greentram.com Furthermore, if you click right on a dproj file and select ''Open with'' you get two *identical* entries: ''CodeGear RAD Studio Launcher for Wi...

IntraWeb Ultimate Edition: Key Request
Hello This is a non-tech question - I placed an order of IntraWeb Ultimate Edition on Monday Jun 25 2012, with the Serial Number: 201224059 I have received one Ultimate Key for XII. However, I would also need an Ultimate Key for XI which is the version I am currently working with. Could someone from Azoted help me with this? Thank you. Wuppy P.S. I already sent the same request to 'keyrequest@atozed.com' two days ago but seems nobody there. Wuppy "Wuping Xin" wrote in message news:480959@forums.embarcadero.com... Hello This is a non-t...

Intraweb Bundled Key Install XE2 [Edit]
I'm trying to use 12.1.18 with Delphi Enterprise XE2 update 3 using my brand new bundled key running a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit system.. DID NOT install intraweb with the XE2 install. Process seems to complete without error yet IW does install. I assume I can use your IW-XE2 releases as a bundled user. Maybe I'm wrong. Is there a remedy? Edited by: bob meyer on Jan 5, 2012 1:08 PM > I'm trying to use 12.1.18 with Delphi Enterprise XE2 update 3 using my brand new bundled key running a Windows 7 Professional 64 bit system.. > DID NOT install intraweb with the XE2 ...

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009
I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER? Thanks. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer > called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and l...

Intraweb .LOG and .ERR files in Delphi 2009
The IntraWeb .ERR and .LOG files seem to have trouble with Delphi 2009. ..ERR example 1 6 - 4 - 2 0 0 9 9 : 0 3 : 1 9 C o u l d n o t b i n d s o c k e t . ..LOG example 1 6 - 4 - 2 0 0 9 9 : 0 3 : 1 9 C a c h e d i r e c t o r y c r e a t e d " C : Are the extra spaces due to the unicode changes made in Delphi 2009? Or is it just me doing something wrong? I already upgraded from the version included with Delphi Enterprise to version 10.0.8, but this does not change anything. Gert > The IntraWeb .ERR and .LOG files seem to have trouble with De...