Invalid Resource Exception [Edit]

So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.

I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,

{code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}

Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.

I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.

I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42

Steven
8/12/2015 4:23:50 PM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Steven Wiberg wrote:}{quote}
> So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.
>
> I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,
>
> {code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}
>
> Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.
>
> I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.
>
> I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42

Hi Steven, you may want to also post this in the Intraweb group on news.atozed.com (nntp)

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/index.en.aspx

Performance of these forums have been so bad that AtoZed have reactivated their nntp news server until problems here are resolved (over a year and still waiting).

You may get an answer here, but may get more help on the news server.

Dan
0
Dan
8/12/2015 11:34:46 PM
> {quote:title=Dan Barclay wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Steven Wiberg wrote:}{quote}
> > So I have a server where I have deployed a new version of my IW Server, however it dyes once in a while and stops responding all together.
> >
> > I found via installing Delphi there and attaching to the process that the following error is thrown,
> >
> > {code}Project MyProject.exe raised exception class EIWInvalidResourceExcpetion with message 'Resource IW_JS_IWPreScript not found.'.{code}
> >
> > Once the error occurs the applications just stops functioning all together and I have to force quit it with task manager to be able to restart it.
> >
> > I have search around to try and find where this exception might come from or what is missing on the server that would cause this exception to be thrown.
> >
> > I am using XE8 update 1 with IW 14.0.42
> >
> > Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Hi Steven, you may want to also post this in the Intraweb group on news.atozed.com (nntp)
>
> http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/support/index.en.aspx
>
> Performance of these forums have been so bad that AtoZed have reactivated their nntp news server until problems here are resolved (over a year and still waiting).
>
> You may get an answer here, but may get more help on the news server.
>
> Dan

Thanks I will do that
0
Steven

Web resources about - Invalid Resource Exception [Edit] - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

Motor vehicle exception - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The exception is based on the idea that there is a lower expectation of privacy in motor vehicles due to the regulations they operate. Additionally, ...

Podcast #42 – It’s The Exception That Proves The Rule
... Language and Usage , which was frustrated by the high number of certain types of questions that were coming in. Is this podcast the exception ...

RWW News: Marco Rubio Reiterates His Opposition To Rape Or Incest Exceptions - YouTube
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/marco-rubio-reiterates-his-opposition-rape-or-incest-exceptions Right Wing Watch reports on the extreme ...

Why Kevin Pietersen is the exception to the No Dickhead Rule
Something fascinating is going on in English cricket at the moment.

John Lomax 'gutted' for Issac Luke, but says finals no exception to rules
... missing a grand final to a 10-game suspension, but says the NRL judiciary must maintain consistency in its rulings and cannot make exceptions ...

India becomes the exception to US nuclear ban
President George Bush has agreed to share civilian nuclear technology with India, reversing decades of US policies designed to discourage countries ...

Is Richard Umbers, Bernie Brookes' replacement as Myer CEO, an exception?
Myer's CIO was recently elevated to the top job, but he's in a very small minority.

Men Need to Admit That Jian Ghomeshi Is No Exception
That men like Jian Ghomeshi are a terrible exception and if we as men simply stand up and say we are not as bad as that, or that we are not rapists ...

China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement
China, Thailand reach visa exception agreement People's Daily Online ... this at a forum on China's foreign diplomacy held in Beijing. Both ...

No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily
No exception allowed in graft crackdown: People's Daily - Ecns.cn ecns The expulsion of Ling Jihua from the Communist Party of China (CPC) ...