IDE Serial Number does not match Licence Serial Number

I just ordered a boundle key. This is because I have reinstalled all my
Delphi versions on a new computer.

I installed RAD Studio XE4, RAD Studio XE2 and RAD Studio XE

In RAD Studio XE I want to install Intraweb XI.

I followed the instructions and first uninstalled Intraweb and then did a
install
but the install does not not accept the key.

The install is called IW11.0.60.exe

Please help me. This is very important.

/Mikael
0
Mikael
2/25/2014 8:05:05 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Gridview with a autogenerated column with serial numbers, how to detect the serial number of the row
Hi all, I have a gridview with a column with serial number (boundfield). When user clicks on edit, I want to know the serial number of that row. How is that possible? Im using boundfield and not label because I do not wan to use templatefield. Any advice will be much appreciated. For instance, if the "Serial Number" bound column was the third column in your GridView, then you could do something like this to extract the number. protected void GridView1_RowEditing(object sender, GridViewEditEventArgs e) { GridViewRow gvr = GridView1.Rows[e.NewEditIndex]; string serialN...

Where could i find a Serial Number for Delphi?
Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it. If you bought physical product, it's in the box somewhere. If you bought electronic (ESD) the serial number gets emailed to you. Jorge Lopez wrote: > Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it. Hi Jorge, > Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it. Contact your local reseller (or the shop where you bought your copy of Delphi)... Groetjes, Bob Swart -- Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42.com) Forever Loyal to Delphi CodeGear Technology Partner -- Co...

pattern matching for serial number
Hi guys : I have serial numbers with a pattern : 3 numbers followed by 2 capital = letters followed by 3 numbers. To validate this - if ($serial !~ m/[0-9]{3}[A-Z]{2}[0-9]{3} ) { # display error ; } I get a syntax error. Can you help me , please ? Kamali Kamali Muthukrishnan wrote: > Hi guys : > I have serial numbers with a pattern : 3 numbers followed by 2 capital letters followed by 3 numbers. > To validate this - > if ($serial !~ m/[0-9]{3}[A-Z]{2}[0-9]{3} ) > { # display error ; } > I get a syntax error. i think you're miss...

problem with number/number=number ?
hi i need for below 1/36 = 0,0277777777777778 but result should be 1 3/36 should be 1 35/36 should be 1..... (between 1 and 36)/36 should be 1 36/36  and 37/36 and 45/36 and 71/36 should be 2  (between 72 and 37)/36 should be 2  (between 107 and 73)/36 should be 3  and go on how can i do it ? ThanksMark as me if my question or my answer can be helpful for you :) Hi, I think that (int)(n / 36) + 1 will do the trick  hi it work true without below  result 1 for 1/36 and 4 /36 and 35 /36 .. it is true.. but result 2 for 36/36 . res...

Serial Number
How do I get the serial number in my out put. For example if I fire a SELECT * FROM MY_TABLE WHERE FIELD_1 > 10 then I want the lines returned to have numbers. Don't tell me I need to create a temp table for this with an identity col an fire another sql. Thanks in advance that's about the extent of it..... SELECT *, id=identity(6) INTO #T1 FROM MY_TABLE WHERE FIELD_1 > 10 SELECT * FROM #T1 Sybase doesn't currently have 'rownum' like Oracle, but v12 may have..... Ram wrote in message <3753540B.73D9FF68@hotmail.com>... >How d...

Serial Number
Hi, I am creating a Web page using Gridview in Visual Studio 2005.   Query : select name,sex from emp My Web page look like : Name      Sex  Ram        M Sree       M Hema     F I want one more column in the above page and my table look like: S.No      Name          Sex 1             Ram     &nbs...

When is a number not a number?
I've got some server script that determines the "SELECTED" entry in a SELECT control. (The code below is a snippet.) If no information is returned then I want the number defaulted a hard-coded value, otherwise, I want number that matches the returned value selected. The defaulted, hard-coded value works but the comparison (i == val) doesn't work if a a value was returned in the information. I've verified that it is indeed a number within the range I want. Why would this comparison fail like this? TIA Alan Rosine <snip> if (docInfo.advPayMonths =...

Serial Number
 Hi,how to change the serial number or sequence number, when new year or new financial year starts..if anybody has any idea about this thing,then please help me out...if u have any code or program then please give me, its very urgent...thanxs in advance... I think you are talking about SQL Identity column if my asumption is true then this is not possible.If this post is answer of your question then don't forgot to Click Mark As Answer can u show us u r code and dont be in so much hurry that u dont ask u r question clearlyhappy coding jeyaseelan@ajsquare.net:I think you are ta...

json object serialization
hi, I am using JavascriptObjectSerializer.Serialize( o ) for the first time, and it is working fairly well, accept, when serializing enums.Enum gets serialzied as a number instead of string. public enum Color { red,green,blue }public class c { public Color{ get; set; } }if i serialize c using method above, i end up with { Color: 1 } instead of { Color: "green" } as far as i heard, web services serialize enums to their string representation, is this not the case for JSON ? - Lindsay Lohan I just run another test using Json.Net Newtonsoft.Json.JavaScriptConvert.SerializeObject meth...

Serial Number
Is there a way to find the serial number and authorization key for an existing install of Delphi 6? Yes Look in the registry under the Borland hive. Mike <al nickels> wrote in message news:460963@forums.embarcadero.com... > Is there a way to find the serial number and authorization key for an > existing install of Delphi 6? Thanks, It will end up being a reinstall. I accidsentally hit the uninstall button. I thought that I had caught it soon enough, but too many components have been removed. > {quote:title=Mike Brindley wrote:}{quote} > Yes > > L...

Serial Number
Hi All, Is there a way I can tell which serial # was used for installation of Delphi 2010. thanks Bob Bob McKinnon wrote: > Is there a way I can tell which serial # was used for installation of > Delphi 2010. $(BDS)\bin\LicenseManager.exe should tell you the number. -- Uwe Bob McKinnon wrote: > Hi All, > > Is there a way I can tell which serial # was used for installation of Delphi > 2010. > > thanks Bob 1. http://members.embarcadero.com, login using the same credentials you used to register your product. 2. Click My Registered Prod...

Real serial number of IDE hard disk?
Hi, I want to get manufacturer's harddisk serial number (note: not" volume serial number"), because with formating it doesn't change. I have searched the newsgroup archives at: codenewsfast.com and groups.google.com; but to no avail. I am not looking for the use of GetVolumeInformation for getting the "hard disk serial number", because what this function actually gets is the volume serial number, not the manufacturer's hard disk serial number. The volume serial no. is assigned and changed during the formatting of the partition. A proper/working code...

Get Hard Disk Serial Number Delphi XE3
I have been using this great component from Devlib for many years in D7, D2010 and XE2 http://www.devlib.net/tgetdiskserial.htm The Delphi XE3 VCL installs without problem, but in an application the GetDiskSerial registrations are not recognised and Delphi... crashes (Close down)! They claim it works but not on my computer. Please install this and report if it works on your Delphi XE3 system? > {quote:title=Pieter van Wyk wrote:}{quote} > Please install this and report if it works on your Delphi XE3 system? I looked as far as the 'buy' button and just started laughing...

INSTALLATION DELPHI 6 PRO. serial number or authorization key is invalid
Hi, I really need install Delphi 6 professional Edition, one system in mi job was writing in this IDE, i have the original Cd, but when ask for the serial number and authorizathion key, the values in the label of CD, send me an error: "The serial number or authorization key is invalid. Please check these values and enter them exactly as printed on the label of the CD jacket." The OS, is Windows XP. Somebody knows how can i do for this installation ??? Thanks!! BEATRIZ DEL RAYO CORTES ISLAS wrote: > Hi, > > I really need install Delphi 6 professional Edition, o...

Web resources about - IDE Serial Number does not match Licence Serial Number - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb

TV Licence Resistance
Convicted sex offender Gary Glitter is set to be paid thousands of pounds in royalties after the BBC aired a repeat of him performing on Top ...

Introduction - The history of the UK radio licence
This website looks at the history of the UK Radio Licence and includes many examples of early licences and associated memorabilia. Learn how ...

Driving licence in Australia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Covers vehicles up to 4.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass (GVM). GVM is the maximum recommended weight a vehicle can be when loaded. The licence allows ...

Off Licence News - Dedicated to Drinks Retailing Since 1863
Off Licence News - Dedicated to Drinks Retailing Since 1863. Drinks retailing news brought to you by Agile Media Ltd.

Amy Licence (@PrufrocksPeach) on Twitter
Sign in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Amy Licence @ PrufrocksPeach ...

Little Licence - Car Driving Licence creator for Legoland fans on the App Store on iTunes
Get Little Licence - Car Driving Licence creator for Legoland fans on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews. ...

Care professionals work without licence
Resolution passed last year prohibits social care staff from working without a licence from the Community Development Authority.

American pop culture blamed for rise in NSW gun licences
Gun licences in NSW have reportedly increased more than 37,000 in the past five years - and the state's police have blamed American pop culture. ...

Record number of fine defaulters losing drivers’ licences - AdelaideNow Search Search
A CRACKDOWN on fine defaulters has resulted in a record number of drivers’ licences being suspended, figures show.

Two teens lose licences for high speed
With some exceptions, Bendigo police pleased with Easter road behaviour.