Delphi XE7

How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb?

Sincerly
Toni
0
Toni
9/11/2014 8:40:29 AM
embarcadero.delphi.intraweb 3901 articles. 1 followers. Follow

> {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote}
> How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb?
>
> Sincerly
> Toni

Hi Toni,

we are just finishing a new IW 14 version, including XE7 support. It should be available for download within a couple of days.

Best regards
0
Alexandre
9/11/2014 1:33:10 PM
I'm a little confused...What is installed with it now then?  Also the
(downloaded) demos don't compile with it.

Jeff

"Alexandre Machado" wrote in message news:690627@forums.embarcadero.com...
>> {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote}
>> How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version
>> of Intraweb?
>>
>> Sincerly
>> Toni
>
> Hi Toni,
>
> we are just finishing a new IW 14 version, including XE7 support. It
> should be available for download within a couple of days.
>
> Best regards
0
Jay
9/11/2014 2:21:27 PM
> {quote:title=Jay Flejter wrote:}{quote}
> I'm a little confused...What is installed with it now then?  Also the
> (downloaded) demos don't compile with it.
>
> Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Embarcadero decided to ship XE7 with the same IntraWeb 14.0.0 version released in XE3/4/5 and 6, IIRC. This is not the latest IntraWeb version. Anyway, you are granted the right to install ALL IW 14 updates, if you are a Delphi XE7 customer. You just have to request a key in our purchase point, download the latest version and install it.
0
Alexandre
9/11/2014 5:14:52 PM
> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote}
> > How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb?
> >
> > Sincerly
> > Toni
>
> Hi Toni,
>
> we are just finishing a new IW 14 version, including XE7 support. It should be available for download within a couple of days.
>
> Best regards

Hi Alexandre,

any news?

Sincerly
Toni
0
Toni
9/17/2014 4:17:50 PM
Yes,

IntraWeb 14.0.33 now supports XE7 as well.

Please follow this instructions - EXACTLY - to update your version:  http://docs.atozed.com/docs.dll/technical%20information/IntraWeb%20Bundled%20Removal%20Tool.html

Best regards
0
Alexandre

The Removal tools doesnt support XE7 yet.

Thanks in advance,

Omar Zelaya
0
Omar
I have a new user license for Delphi XE7, I requested a key from the purchase point (selecting XE6) last week and not received one.

What can I do to get my bundled key?

Thanks

Arthur

> {quote:title=Toni Santa wrote:}{quote}
> How can I upgrade Intraweb delivered with Delphi XE7 to the last version of Intraweb?
>
> Sincerly
> Toni
0
Arthur
9/22/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Omar Edgardo Zelaya Medrano wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
>
> The Removal tools doesnt support XE7 yet.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Omar Zelaya

Hi,

all our tools are updated to support XE7.

Best regards
0
Alexandre
9/22/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> Hi,
> I have a new user license for Delphi XE7, I requested a key from the purchase point (selecting XE6) last week and not received one.
>
> What can I do to get my bundled key?
>
> Thanks
>
> Arthur

Hi Arthur,

our Purchase Point is already able to generate XE7 Bundled keys. After you login, please select IntraWeb -> Request Bundled License.

If you have any issues, please let me know
0
Alexandre
9/22/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hi Alexandre,
I followed the instructions: removed the bundled Intraweb using the XE7 install dialog, downloaded the utility to clear the remaining files, requested and received my XE7 Ent key, ran the 14.0.33 installation, (I did not untick crosstalk), pasted in the key, installed fine no errors.

On stating up Delphi XE7 I get an error:

Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE.
Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi RAD Studio Pro) Does not match the license.
IntraWeb version: 14.0.33
IntraWeb License: +0010AABBDBBCJA...
Error Code 30

Delphi starts and none of the IntraWeb components are installed.

This PC has had Delphi XE2 Ent installed previously but never Delphi RAD Studio Pro, it currently only has Delphi XE7 Ent installed.

Please advise.

Thanks

Arthur

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> > I have a new user license for Delphi XE7, I requested a key from the purchase point (selecting XE6) last week and not received one.
> >
> > What can I do to get my bundled key?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Arthur
>
> Hi Arthur,
>
> our Purchase Point is already able to generate XE7 Bundled keys. After you login, please select IntraWeb -> Request Bundled License.
>
> If you have any issues, please let me know
0
Arthur
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Omar Edgardo Zelaya Medrano wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi,
> >
> > The Removal tools doesnt support XE7 yet.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Omar Zelaya
>
> Hi,
>
> all our tools are updated to support XE7.
>
> Best regards

Sorry, I have the same issue of Omar, maybe there is a new link for download the Removal tools per XE7.
0
Registered
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Alexandre,
> I followed the instructions: removed the bundled Intraweb using the XE7 install dialog, downloaded the utility to clear the remaining files, requested and received my XE7 Ent key, ran the 14.0.33 installation, (I did not untick crosstalk), pasted in the key, installed fine no errors.
>
> On stating up Delphi XE7 I get an error:
>
> Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE.
> Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi RAD Studio Pro) Does not match the license.
> IntraWeb version: 14.0.33
> IntraWeb License: +0010AABBDBBCJA...
> Error Code 30
>
> Delphi starts and none of the IntraWeb components are installed.
>
> This PC has had Delphi XE2 Ent installed previously but never Delphi RAD Studio Pro, it currently only has Delphi XE7 Ent installed.
>
> Please advise.
>
> Thanks
>
> Arthur

Hi Arthur,

I've checked your license and unfortunately you requested a license for another Delphi edition (Enterprise/Architect). I'll invalidate your current license and I ask you to generate another one using our Purchase Point, but please choose the correct Delphi Edition (Professional).

If you have any issues, please let me know.

Best regards
0
Alexandre
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hi Alexandre,
I have Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed.  This machine only has Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed currently.

Please confirm you want me to install the Pro level license even though I have XE7 Enterprise installed and that this will not affect functionality.

Thanks

Arthur

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi Alexandre,
> > I followed the instructions: removed the bundled Intraweb using the XE7 install dialog, downloaded the utility to clear the remaining files, requested and received my XE7 Ent key, ran the 14.0.33 installation, (I did not untick crosstalk), pasted in the key, installed fine no errors.
> >
> > On stating up Delphi XE7 I get an error:
> >
> > Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE.
> > Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi RAD Studio Pro) Does not match the license.
> > IntraWeb version: 14.0.33
> > IntraWeb License: +0010AABBDBBCJA...
> > Error Code 30
> >
> > Delphi starts and none of the IntraWeb components are installed.
> >
> > This PC has had Delphi XE2 Ent installed previously but never Delphi RAD Studio Pro, it currently only has Delphi XE7 Ent installed.
> >
> > Please advise.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Arthur
>
> Hi Arthur,
>
> I've checked your license and unfortunately you requested a license for another Delphi edition (Enterprise/Architect). I'll invalidate your current license and I ask you to generate another one using our Purchase Point, but please choose the correct Delphi Edition (Professional).
>
> If you have any issues, please let me know.
>
> Best regards
0
Arthur
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
> {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> Hi Alexandre,
> I have Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed.  This machine only has Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed currently.
>

> Please confirm you want me to install the Pro level license even though I have XE7 Enterprise installed and that this will not affect functionality.
>

> Thanks
>
> Arthur

Weird.... somehow your installed Delphi IDE is being detected as Delphi Professional, not Delphi Enterprise....

Can you drop me an email? (alexandre at atozed dot com)

Best regards
0
Alexandre
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hi Alexandre,
I have Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed.  This machine only has Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed currently.

Please confirm you want me to install the Pro level license even though I have XE7 Enterprise installed and that this will not affect functionality.

EDIT: here is a screenshot of the Enterprise splash screen with the error message referring to Pro edition: http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p565/Arthur_Garlick/DXE7_zps05500c77.png

Thanks

Arthur

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi Alexandre,
> > I followed the instructions: removed the bundled Intraweb using the XE7 install dialog, downloaded the utility to clear the remaining files, requested and received my XE7 Ent key, ran the 14.0.33 installation, (I did not untick crosstalk), pasted in the key, installed fine no errors.
> >
> > On stating up Delphi XE7 I get an error:
> >
> > Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE.
> > Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi RAD Studio Pro) Does not match the license.
> > IntraWeb version: 14.0.33
> > IntraWeb License: +0010AABBDBBCJA...
> > Error Code 30
> >
> > Delphi starts and none of the IntraWeb components are installed.
> >
> > This PC has had Delphi XE2 Ent installed previously but never Delphi RAD Studio Pro, it currently only has Delphi XE7 Ent installed.
> >
> > Please advise.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Arthur
>
> Hi Arthur,
>
> I've checked your license and unfortunately you requested a license for another Delphi edition (Enterprise/Architect). I'll invalidate your current license and I ask you to generate another one using our Purchase Point, but please choose the correct Delphi Edition (Professional).
>
> If you have any issues, please let me know.
>
> Best regards

Edited by: Arthur Garlick on Sep 23, 2014 5:45 AM
0
Arthur
Thanks, email sent...

Arthur

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi Alexandre,
> > I have Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed.  This machine only has Delphi XE7 Enterprise installed currently.
> >

> > Please confirm you want me to install the Pro level license even though I have XE7 Enterprise installed and that this will not affect functionality.
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > Arthur
>
> Weird.... somehow your installed Delphi IDE is being detected as Delphi Professional, not Delphi Enterprise....
>
> Can you drop me an email? (alexandre at atozed dot com)
>
> Best regards
0
Arthur

I have downloaded the removal tool again and now is updated for XE7.

Omar
0
Omar
9/23/2014 1:01:01 AM
I'd just like to thank Alexandre for prompt and efficient help in sorting out my installation hiccup.

Great work!

Arthur

> {quote:title=Alexandre Machado wrote:}{quote}
> > {quote:title=Arthur Garlick wrote:}{quote}
> > Hi Alexandre,
> > I followed the instructions: removed the bundled Intraweb using the XE7 install dialog, downloaded the utility to clear the remaining files, requested and received my XE7 Ent key, ran the 14.0.33 installation, (I did not untick crosstalk), pasted in the key, installed fine no errors.
> >
> > On stating up Delphi XE7 I get an error:
> >
> > Your IntraWeb license is not valid for the current IDE.
> > Error Message: Installed IDE (Delphi RAD Studio Pro) Does not match the license.
> > IntraWeb version: 14.0.33
> > IntraWeb License: +0010AABBDBBCJA...
> > Error Code 30
> >
> > Delphi starts and none of the IntraWeb components are installed.
> >
> > This PC has had Delphi XE2 Ent installed previously but never Delphi RAD Studio Pro, it currently only has Delphi XE7 Ent installed.
> >
> > Please advise.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Arthur
>
> Hi Arthur,
>
> I've checked your license and unfortunately you requested a license for another Delphi edition (Enterprise/Architect). I'll invalidate your current license and I ask you to generate another one using our Purchase Point, but please choose the correct Delphi Edition (Professional).
>
> If you have any issues, please let me know.
>
> Best regards
0
Arthur
9/24/2014 1:01:01 AM
Hi Alexandre,

We have a license of Intraweb Ultimate Edition.

Customer Name: Chrisophe Ravaut
Customer Company: Six BVBA
Developer Name: Chrisophe Ravaut
Edition: IntraWeb Ultimate Edition
Serial Number: 201325988

When I install Intraweb 14.0.33 and compile my application then I see in the log Evaluation Mode (License Expired)
Should I ask for a new  key?

Everthings works on Intraweb 14.0.32 on XE6.
0
Christophe

Delphi Xe7 with Intraweb
Dear Developers Friends, I was developing using Delphi 6 for 10 years, and recently I acquired the Delphi XE6 and when the license arrived the Delphi XE7 was launched. I was using Delphi XE6 trial version to do a test because I need to developers an intraweb applicaton, then when I execute the port that diplayed to the server to connect to the application is one different of another at time that I run, I think this is a limitation of the trial version, and I believed that I will don't have a problem when I installed the licensed version. But, for my surprise, the problem continuous ...

Intraweb and Delphi XE7
When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the project. I want to try to uninstall Intraweb 14.0.0 from XE7 and I want to install your last version but when I execute your tool "Intraweb bundled removal tool" for uninstall Intraweb in XE7, I don't find the version XE7 for retrive IDE Hash String. Thank you > {quote:title=Registered User wrote:}{quote} > When I use the Intraweb components in a StandAlone Application in a new project Delphi XE7 the HTTP port change every time run the p...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi for PHP or Delphi PRISM

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2009

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE2

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Web resources about - Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.intraweb