Where could i find a Serial Number for Delphi?

Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.
1
Jorge

If you bought physical product, it's in the box somewhere. If you bought
electronic (ESD) the serial number gets emailed to you.

Jorge Lopez wrote:
> Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.
0
quinn
4/16/2009 2:48:59 PM
Hi Jorge,

> Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.

Contact your local reseller (or the shop where you bought your copy of
Delphi)...

Groetjes,
           Bob Swart

CodeGear Technology Partner -- CodeGear RAD Studio Reseller (BeNeLux)
Delphi Win32 & .NET books on Lulu.com: http://stores.lulu.com/drbob42
Personal courseware + e-mail support http://www.ebob42.com/courseware
Blog: http://www.drbob42.com/blog - RSS: http://eBob42.com/weblog.xml
0
Bob
4/16/2009 3:28:15 PM
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 06:45:34 -0700, Jorge Lopez wrote:

> Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.

If you have already registered it then you should be able to get it
here:
http://members.codegear.com/Products.aspx

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com
> Where could i find a Serial Number for Delphi?
   email : beibmaniez@yahoo.com

Edited by: Oelly Rachmawati Iyad on Jul 19, 2009 3:59 PM
0
Oelly
7/19/2009 11:00:37 PM
In the email you received to download your product.

Oelly Rachmawati Iyad wrote:
>> Where could i find a Serial Number for Delphi?
>    email : beibmaniez@yahoo.com
>
> Edited by: Oelly Rachmawati Iyad on Jul 19, 2009 3:59 PM
0
quinn
7/20/2009 6:02:18 PM
> {quote:title=Jorge Lopez wrote:}{quote}
> Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.
0
roni
8/2/2009 12:18:15 AM
> {quote:title=Jorge Lopez wrote:}{quote}
> Just wondering where i might find the serial number of it.
0
gang

INSTALLATION DELPHI 6 PRO. serial number or authorization key is invalid
Hi, I really need install Delphi 6 professional Edition, one system in mi job was writing in this IDE, i have the original Cd, but when ask for the serial number and authorizathion key, the values in the label of CD, send me an error: "The serial number or authorization key is invalid. Please check these values and enter them exactly as printed on the label of the CD jacket." The OS, is Windows XP. Somebody knows how can i do for this installation ??? Thanks!! BEATRIZ DEL RAYO CORTES ISLAS wrote: > Hi, > > I really need install Delphi 6 professional Edition, o...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 6 to Delphi XE2: can't find required package.
We have a Delphi 6 Project Group that we like to work on in Delphi XE2. When trying to build the project, we get the DCC Fatal Error E2202: Required package 'cds' not found. With Delphi 6 we've used the following tools: - JVCL340 & JCL221 - devExpress QuantumGrid 6 - QuickReport (default in Delphi 6) - Visoco Sybase Driver, Devart Oracle en MSSQL drivers With Delphi XE2 (update 3 installed) we're using the following tools and settings for now (after removing Delphi 6 in an attempt to make it work) : - JVCL345 & JCL231 (http://jvcl.delphi-jedi.org/) - devExpr...

Can I safely install Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET on top of Delphi 2005 (Win 32)
I have a Delphi 2005 Win32 installation. When I originally installed it I had no need for the .NET Framework. Now I would like to learn the .NET framework. Going back to the Delphi 2005 install disk and trying to install the . NET Framework has not been succesful. Can I install the Turbo Delphi 2006 .NET Framework and have it co-exist nicely with my existing Delphi 2005 Win32 system? Thank you. ...

Get Hard Disk Serial Number Delphi XE3
I have been using this great component from Devlib for many years in D7, D2010 and XE2 http://www.devlib.net/tgetdiskserial.htm The Delphi XE3 VCL installs without problem, but in an application the GetDiskSerial registrations are not recognised and Delphi... crashes (Close down)! They claim it works but not on my computer. Please install this and report if it works on your Delphi XE3 system? > {quote:title=Pieter van Wyk wrote:}{quote} > Please install this and report if it works on your Delphi XE3 system? I looked as far as the 'buy' button and just started laughing...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Web resources about - Where could i find a Serial Number for Delphi? - embarcadero.delphi.install