Problem with Compiler in Delphi XE3 just installed (German Error Messsages)

Nachem ich Delphi XE3 installiert habe, habe ich als neues Projekt
eine VCL Formular Anwendung gewählt und versucht, sie direkt zu kompileren.

Daraufhin gab es folgende Meldungen:

Abhängigkeiten des Projekts werden überprüft...
Erzeugen von Project1.dproj (Debug, Win32)
[MSBuild Fehler] The "CreateProperty" task could not be instantiated from the assembly "Microsoft.Build.Tasks, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a". Please verify the task assembly has been built using the same version of the Microsoft.Build.Framework assembly as the one installed on your computer and that your host application is not missing a binding redirect for Microsoft.Build.Framework. Das Objekt des Typs "Microsoft.Build.Tasks.CreateProperty" kann nicht in Typ "Microso
ft.Build.Framework.ITask" umgewandelt werden.
[MSBuild Fehler] The "CreateProperty" task has been declared or used incorrectly, or failed during construction. Check the spelling of the task name and the assembly name.
Misslungen
Verstrichene Zeit: 00:00:00.0

Hat jemand eine Idee ??
0
Reinhard

FireDac Delphi XE3 installation problem
Hi all, I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message. Required package 'designdgm' not found. Can someone assist me about the problem? Thanks. > {quote:title=Cem Zafer Demirsoy wrote:}{quote} > Hi all, > I have just purchased the FireDAC package and try to install the package. I tried to install AnyDAC_D7.bpg package to XE3 and I got this error message. > Required package 'designdgm' not found. > Can someone assist me about the problem? > Thanks...

Delphi xe5
I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in notebook with same OS Compiling project I get this error [dcc32 Fatal Error] GesCom_01_04_prj.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What is it missing ? Adalberto Baldini Try launching with -r command line switch as shown here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 Make sure you do not have a system environment variable named PLATFORM. This is common HP computers. Adalberto Baldini wrote: > I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Delphi 7 .NET preview compiler install problem [Edit]
Hi all, i know this is old tech but i was giving .NET a try with D7 (which we are still using for production :( ) and have run into installation problems. the download can be found here [http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/25952 |http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/25952]. i have followed the instructions in the Readme.txt file specifically: -unpacked and installed .NET for D7; -installed .NET full release 3.5 (performed a repair as was on my PC anyway) -copied over the necessary files from \aspx\Framework to <Windows directory>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5 -registered rescvt.dll: exec...

Delphi XE3 Installation
Hello All I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. Any thoughts / help greatly appreciated. Thanks Steve Steve Kirk wrote: > Hello All > > I have download and installed XE3 without any problem. When I try to launch, I get the loading screen, a couple of the module progress messages then it fails with 'Invalid class typecast'. I am using Windows XP SP3. > > Any thoughts...

Project gives compile error when in first attempt of installing it but installs successfully after removing it and re-installing
Hi Guys,I have a weird problem. Its not a show stopper but a mere inconvenience. I have a ASP.net application. And I am using setup project to install it on server. Every time I make changes in the application and need to install the release on the server, I have to uninstall the application using Add/Remove Programs utility. And Re-install it with created the setup .msi file. On running the application, it  always gives me a compilation error. Then I have to remove the application using Add/Remove Programs utility one mre time and re-run .msi file to get rid of...

Problem installing sp1! (Fatal error during installation)
 Any ideas what could be the problem? Im using Vista x64. The error log...     Try running the vs 2008 service pack prep tool.  The try the install again.  You might have a vs 2008 hotfix that needs to be removed before sp 1 can install http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a494b0e0-eb07-4ff1-a21c-a4663e456d9d&DisplayLang=enSilverlight-helpVb TipsSpace Coast .Net User Group  I got the same problem... My installation log is available here: http://s1.pticica.com/pticica/foto/0000443959_l_0_eiiogm.jpg I used the pre-install...

Is it a firefox problem or an adobe flash install problem that the plugin just won't install
I'm on Windows XP with Firefox 35.0.1 and I received a message to install the latest flash plugin which I've done many times before. I was absolutely positive that I went to the correct Adobe domain and flash version test location, and I downloaded the flash plugin stub. But it just won't install. 1. I kill Firefox. 2. I doubleclick on the adobe stub installer. 3. It downloads the rest of whatever it needs (takes a few minutes). 4. It then says it has completed successfully and deletes the stub. But, much to my dismay, time and time again (the definition of ins...

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code is 2869.
Hello to all, I have create a web setup using visual studio 2005 using some custom actions 1. create database at installation time. 2. create connection pool in IIS7 for vista. We need to install and run successfully on vista as well as earlier version of windows like xp, win server, etc. I develop and install web setup on my vista home premium machine. It installed successfully and works fine. I also tested it on XP and Windows server 2003. It works fine on every plateform. But when i install it to on my client machines, It succesfully installed and execute on xp machines but wh...

Install Delphi 2010 problems !!!!!!
Hi, I did buy one license about Delphi 2010, when I finish to install this product and run Delphi, the program dont start and Open WEB window with the "How To Buy" product. I'm very worry about because I dont know how resolve this problem. Please some people can help me??????? ---------------------------------------------- Buenas, he adquirido una licencia de Delphi Prism y de regalo me dieron una licencia de Delphi 2010 y apartando LO COMPLICADO que ha sido registrar ambos productos, resulta que he podido instalar el Delphi 2010 con el serial que me hicieron llegar E...

delphi 2009 installation problem
[21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [5000CE7D]{rtl120.bpl } System.@CheckAutoResult (Line 21834, "System.pas" + 6) + $0 [21C7B652]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.MSBuildRegisterTaskHost (Line 1350, "InteropApp.pas" + 2) + $40 [21C78232]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.ResolveTempTaskHostStorage (Line 419, "InteropApp.pas" + 5) + $2B [21C777CE]{dotnetcoreide120.bpl} InteropApp.TInteropHostAppManager.Create (Line 268, "InteropApp.pas" + 48) + $3...

Web resources about - Problem with Compiler in Delphi XE3 just installed (German Error Messsages) - embarcadero.delphi.install