indy 10 back to indy 9

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to uninstall Indy 10 and go back to Indy 9?

I have a Delphi 2007 project that was apparently done with Indy 9
0
Kelly

delphi 7 Indy 9 and Indy 10
Hi, I can upgrade to indy 10 in delphi 7. But I have discover that indy 9 and Indy 10 have some different properties, so i had to change my old programs that were made in indy 9 to upgrade it to new version, but it is a long work. So I want to know if it is possible to install in the same delphi 7 both versions indy 10 and indy 9. I have tried to do it but i received a error message: Cannot load package 'IndySystem70'. It contains unit 'IdWinSock2', which is also contained in package 'Indy70'. Some can give me ideas or a link to read how to install both versi...

Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time?
Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time with a Delphi compiler? Thanks. <joshua lim> wrote in message news:226196@forums.embarcadero.com... > Is it possible to install indy 9 and indy 10 at the same time with a > Delphi compiler? It is technically possible, but it is not easy to set up, and requires manual work to switch between them when needed. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Thanks Remy, are you referring to this? http://www.indyproject.org/KB/howdoiinstallindyd.htm I'm sure many of us face the issue of having some projects in Indy 9 ...

migrating from Delphi 6 With Indy 10 to XE7 with Indy 10
I updated the original Indy in D6 to version 10 several years ago. Now I want to migrate my application from D6 to XE7 and would like some feedback on the best route to take. I usually send data using readln and writeln statements. The data is typically XML format. Since migrating to XE7 will include potential unicode data what is the best approach to take when reading and writing data? Will writeln and readln work in these cases or should I be using a different strategy to send unicode data between the tidtcpclient and tidtcpserver applications? al wrote: > I usually send data ...

Migrating from Indy 9 to Indy 10
Hi... At work I had to update an old project and it is socket related. It was written with indy 9 and now all I have is Indy 10. I could install indy 9 but I'd rather make it work with I10. The problem is: In the server side there's a lot of: AThread.Connection.WriteInteger(1); AThread.Connection.WriteBuffer(XX, XX); AThread.Connection.ReadStream(XX, XX, XX); idTCPClient is widely used like this: TCPClient.WriteBuffer(Msg, sizeof(TMensaje)); TCPClient.ReadBuffer(Rta, sizeof(TRespuesta)); TCPClient.WriteStream(fStream); TCPClie...

Is Indy 9 more estable than Indy 10?
Using Delphi 2009 update 3 and the latest snapshot indy(tiburon). I am porting app from Indy 9 to Indy 10, the app use a TIdMappedPortTCP component with SSL. This is my app configuration using webservices. Client -> TIdMappedPortTCP and SSL -> IIS Server with webservice app. The client app uses a method on the webservice that returns a TByteDynArray that contains a zipped file. This works with no problem with Indy 9, but when ported to Indy 10,the data transfer between the webservice and the client application with some zip files does no get completed, the client a...

indy 9 ---> indy 10 cpu
I use delphi 5, indy 9.0.50 and indy 10_4806 I have used indy 10 in my some projects before. And I decided to covert my indy 9 server program to indy 10. Same code and same system but indy 10 uses alot of cpu if the connection count is greater than 200 indy 9 Server : 900 connections - cpu usage: %0 indy 10 server: 500 connections - cpu usage: %30 I only change below codes: - Server.ThreadClass := TMypeerthread ---> Server.ContextClass := TMypeerthread - TMyPeerThread = class(TIdPeerThread) ----> TMyPeerThread = class(TIdServerContext) - constructor TMyPeerThread...

Indy 10 -> Indy 9 TCPClient communication
I have my program happily running in Delphi 2007 with Indy 10, but now I have to do the same program in Delphi 7 with Indy 9. I can't seem to figure out how to read the responses correctly. Here's the Indy 10 code: procedure TfmSimpleTest.Timer1Timer(Sender: TObject); var inBuffer1 : TIDBYtes; intlen : integer; REsponse : boolean; begin if not assigned(TCPClient.IOHandler) then exit; if TCPCLient.IOHandler.INputBufferIsEmpty then begin TCPClient.IOhandler.CheckforDataOnsource(10); while TCPClient.IOHandler.INputbuffer.size >= 2 do begi...

Moving from Indy 9 to Indy 10
I tried posting this to the Atozed forums, but the post isn't going thru. So trying here... In our D7 mail app, this was our code when using Indy 9 to send emails (FEmail is TIdSMTP): FMail.AuthenticationType := atNone; FMail.Connect; try if FMail.AuthSchemesSupported.IndexOf('LOGIN') > -1 then begin FMail.AuthenticationType := atLogin; try FMail.Authenticate; except on E: Exception do begin try FMail.AuthenticationType := atNone; FMail.Authenticate; excep...

Indy E-Mail Problem (Indy 10, Delphi 2007)
Hello, we use Indy 10 with Delphi 2007 to get E-Mail using IMAP. We recieved an E-Mail which is not handled correctly. The E-Mail looks like this {code} Return-Path: <test@mail.com>; From: "Test Tester" <test@mail.com>; To: <test@mail.com>; Subject: Order Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 16:50:40 +0100 Message-ID: <15D526BEB8091D43859549D9E16E370FBA3123> MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/html; charset=US-ASCII Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 14.0 Thread-Index: AQFk6K6fcF3...

How to convert app from Indy 9 to Indy 10 using Delphi7
I have a small app I have been using a lot, which is a mailchecker where I have used Indy components to handle the POP3 access to mailservers. It was last built in 2004. Now I need to add the possibility to change the POP port for certain non-standard servers. So I opened the project in Delphi7 and immediately received component exceptions.... After ignoring these and changing my package load info for the project to use the Indy that was delivered with Delphi7 I thought all was well since the app now built without errors, but at runtime it caused an exception inside the Forms unit! ...

Indy 10 Installation Delphi 5
Hi, As a result of this POODLE thing, I have to upgrade our Delphi 5 program to use TLS instead of SSL3, so I was trying to upgrade from Indy 9 to Indy 10 (does some version of Indy 9 support TLSv1.2?). So after running the batch file that comes with the installation (Full_5.bat) and installing the component in Delphi 5. I go and drop a idIOhandlerSSL or whatever onto an empty form and get an error: "Stack overflow - save your work and restart Delphi" Anyone know how to get the installation to work? Thanks! Orren wrote: > As a result of this POODLE thing, I have t...

Indy 9 to Indy 10 Conversion
Good morning, I have a Client / Server in Indy 9. On Client connect event, I have the next code: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. Connection.Write('1'); 2. c := Connection.ReadChar; 3. Connection.Write('3'); 4. c := Connection.ReadChar; 5. Connection.Write('5'); -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- On Server connect event, I have the next code: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. c := Connect...

Indy 10 install problem / Delphi 2006
I recently did a wipe-and-reinstall on my PC. I installed Delphi 2006 and now I am trying to install the newer version of Indy10 as the one that comes with the Delphi 2006 install has bugs. I followed the instructions I found here: http://www.indyproject.org/Sockets/Docs/Indy10Installation.EN.aspx and I downloaded the new version from here: http://indy.fulgan.com/ZIP/indy10.zip I unzipped the relevant directories into a new subdirectory I created under C:\Program Files\Borland\BDS\4.0\source\Indy10New\Lib When I began step 3, which says "Now open these .dpk files and click install...

Web resources about - indy 10 back to indy 9 - embarcadero.delphi.install

Indy Awesome
There are various programs pertaining to individuality check that you can get on the web. Yet, there can be rightly amazing tests which yield ...

Indy Cornrows - For Indiana Pacers Fans
Welcome to the SB Nation blog about Indiana Pacers. Email: indycornrows@gmail.com

Indy Is My Home — Sharing the Wonderful People and Attractions of Indy
Sharing the Wonderful People and Attractions of Indy

Official Tourism Site of Indianapolis - Visit Indy
Your guide for things to do in Indianapolis! Browse Indy events, attractions, restaurants, shopping and hotels. Discover the best Indianapolis ...

Indy 500 (1977 video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Indy 500 is a 1977 racing video game developed by Atari for its Video Computer System (later known as the Atari 2600). It is themed around the ...

Facebook Game Car Town Revs Up For Indy 500
After hitting the track for Nascar’s premier event, the Daytona 500 , Cie Games’ Car Town Facebook game is heading to the “Brickyard.” continued… ...

Ink On Indy (@InkOnIndy) on Twitter

Indy's News Center - 93.1 WIBC Indianapolis - Live. Local. First.
Sign up - Log in Reset Password Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you ...

Indy 500: Breaking Auto Racing, Indycar & Brickyard News - Free Mobile App on the App Store on iTunes ...
Get Indy 500: Breaking Auto Racing, Indycar & Brickyard News - Free Mobile App on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer ...

Stan Fox 1995 Indy crash - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
NOT MY PHOTO: Stan Fox crash's hard during the start of the 1995 Indianapolis 500