I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2

Hello
My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged.
Delphi open but I can not compile anything.

other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this
filetype .Targets (pay attention!)

Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download
it. It's Delphi X2 update 4
I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error

Thank you.

Joan Galí
GTV
Barcelona-Europe
0
Joan

Solved reinstalling Delphi.

El 30/06/2014 13:51, Joan Gali ha escrit:
> Hello
> My computer has a crash and the file CodeGear.Delphi.Targets was dammaged.
> Delphi open but I can not compile anything.
>
> other files recovered but Windows Backup Center does no save this
> filetype .Targets (pay attention!)
>
> Can someone send my privatelly this file or say me where I can download
> it. It's Delphi X2 update 4
> I tried delphi X2 repair but it gives me error
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan Galí
> GTV
> Barcelona-Europe

0
Joan

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

delphi 2009 How to install a help file
hi everyone I have tried to incorporate some HXs/HXc files into that new help system, but cannot find a way like most microsoft stuff it defies my intuition (and I am not the ony one) How can you proceed if the mysterious "auto register" failed any way to do it manually l looked at menus, right-click and google so you are the last resort, but I do not get why it should be so convoluted how about menu> file> add> and pick file name Regards Philippe GenHelpPro includes a help file installer for D2005...D2009 Take a look at it and it will change how you create help ...

Delphi 2010 Component Installation
I'm having problems with installing my in-house components to Delphi 2010 - and therefore migrating my existing apps over! I have a component saved as a .pas file, which in turn is saved as a bpl package. This package works fine in Delphi 2007 If I try and Add this package to Delphi 2010 I get an access violation in "rtl140.bpl" Fine so I create a new package in Delphi 2010, save it in a new folder, massage my folder option so that the dcu, src, bpl and dcp files all create on the network share and build. So far so good. Add the package to Delphi. Fine. Except ...

What we need to learn as we migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2012
As we prepare to move from Delphi 2007 to the Delphi of next summer/fall, and 64bit some day, we are looking for a list of improvements to Delphi (from IDE to the language) that have been done from Delphi 2007 to Delphi XE, as well as any planned ones for the next version. We understand the daunting migration to Unicode that awaits us but know that we have missed some "new and improved" items where we have to get all our developers up to speed on that may not be related to Unicode. So, we will need to plan some training before we jump in. Is there such a list out ...

Hello, we have one Delphi 2005 Professional here and want to upgrade to Delphi 2010, but we are a bit confused. Our distributor in Germany, ingram-micro offers several upgrade products: UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - NAMED USER FLEX RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - UPG UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED ELC UPG RAD STUDIO 2010 PRO - NAMED FLEX UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT ELS UPG DELPHI 2010 PRO - CONCURRENT FLEX What do they mean exactly and which one do i need? At the moment delphi is installed on two PCs and we want to use ...

TeeChart Resource files not installed for Delphi Win64 targets
Once again it seems that the installer dislikes the TeeChart components. All works fine when compiling for VCL/32 bit targets. When switching to 64 bit targets, the linker fails. QC Report: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=116068 Regards, Daniel I have RAD Stdio XE4 and I see these files in my installation, and I am not able to reproduce the issue > {quote:title=Daniel Wischnewski wrote:}{quote} > Once again it seems that the installer dislikes the TeeChart components. > > All works fine when compiling for VCL/32 bit targets. When switching to 64 bit ta...

Linking a .a file in firemonkey - Delphi XE5 SP1
I am trying to link .a files from my FireMonkey application in XE5 for an iOS application, but I am running into issues. I have 3 different .a files that I have tried using, all of which give me the same error when I try to link them: *Bad Object file format: 'd:\project...\libzbar.a'* I have tried this with 2 commonly used .a files, one for barcode reading (zbar) and a magtek card stripe reader library. I also have another test library made in xcode with 2 methods. They all produce the same error on compile. During an embarcadero seminar, we were told that any .a file could b...

Web resources about - I need help:File CodeGear.Delphi.Targets dammaged in Delphi X2 - embarcadero.delphi.install