Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE

Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE
http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28256
Updated: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:52:00 GMT

Is the update really new?
0
Ralf

> {quote:title=Ralf Stocker wrote:}{quote}
> Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE
> http://cc.embarcadero.com/Item/28256
> Updated: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 18:52:00 GMT
>
> Is the update really new?

I think so -- but it's nothing major.  The update is really BIG though.  Not worth it if you're in your cabin in the mountains with a 9600 baud modem connection.
0
Curt

Need help to allow a working Delphi 3 project to build on Delphi XE
How do I adjust this working Delphi 3 program that uses OLEAUTO and OLE2 to work on the newer Delphi XE, Program code is below this, errors are here : Checking project dependencies... Compiling admn_api.dproj (Debug, Win32) dcc command line for "admn_api.dpr" c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\bin\dcc32.exe -$O- -$W+ --no-config -M -Q -AWinTypes=Windows;WinProcs=Windows;DbiTypes=BDE; DbiProcs=BDE;DbiErrs=BDE -DDEBUG -I"c:\program files (x86)\embarcadero\rad studio\8.0\lib\Win32\release";"C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\RAD Studio...

Problem with installing a Delphi component in C++ Builder XE
Hi everyone, I hope this is the right forum... I'm trying to install a delphi component (I only have the .pas sources) in C++ Builder XE. I went through the normal procedure (Components->Install a component; select the .pas files + Install in a new package; Package C++ Builder). I get a new project "namePackage.bpl" and I right-click on "Install". The compilation is succesful and I have a message saying that the new components have been installed and if I create a new project to use them, they are indeed available. The problem arrives when I try to compile t...

Subversion in C++ Builder/Delphi XE
I am currently using Subversion 1.6.12 with TortoiseSvn 1.6.10 with local repositories. Is the Subversion integration in C++ Builder XE compatible with Subversion 1.6.12? Is there any conflict in using Subversion from C++ Builder XE and from TortoiseSvn on the same repository? Is there anything special that should be done when installing C++ Builder XE on a system that already has TortoiseSvn installed? Thanks in advance, - Phyllis Hello, Phyllis Lang wrote: > Is the Subversion integration in C++ Builder XE compatible with > Subversion 1.6.12? it works fine with 1.6....

Going from C++ Builder XE Achitect Trial to C++ Builder Professional XE
What are the correct steps that I need to perform to go from a trial of C++ Builder XE Architect Trial to a purchased copy of C++ Builder Professional XE? I want to make sure that no traces are left from the installation of the trial version. Thanks I phoned support and here is the reply: Run the 'Modify, Repair, Uninstall' link in the Embarcadero start menu. Then choose 'Upgrade' and follow instructions. ...

TTrayIcon under c++Biuilder XE ? not same functionnalities as delphi XE [Edit]
Hello I had in my old c++Builder5 project a TTrayIcon object thar was very usefull to minimize and restore my application to and from the tray icon bar I want to use it under c++Builder XE but some methods have disappeared as Trayicon1->Minimize and trayIcon1->Restore() ; so i have had to rewrite my code to minimize my appli i have written Application->Minimize(); for (int i=0; i < Screen->FormCount; i++) { Screen->Forms[i]->Hide(); } this code is running and i get my icon in the tray icon bar with no problem Now i'd like to restore my appli so ...

QuickReport compatibility with Delphi/C++Builder XE?
My company is interested in purchasing the newest version of C++Builder XE; however, the compatibility of QuickReport is a must, as we are planning on upgrading a C++Builder 6 project to XE. 1. I understand that QuickReport is *not* included in Enterprise Editions of C++Builder XE. Is that correct? 2. Assuming I purchase QuickReport Pro from www.qusoft.com, will that be compatible with C++Builder XE? 3. Is there any helpful advice/tricks anyone can give before I tackle this massive project? On 16/09/2010 4:32 PM, Evan Streb wrote: > My company is interested in purchasing the newest ...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
?[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. Should I report this as a problem in QC? ( See public.attachements ) Larry ...

[XE] I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" ?I did not Install the Boost Libraries when I installed XE but it did not stop Update 1 Boost from Installing. --JivePart=_4a211.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Update 1 Boost Install.PNG" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgA...

Help Re-Installation Delphi XE via 2007 Upgrade
When running a 2007 upgrade to XE, and clicking help, I receive: *RAD Studio's help namespace is not defined. Please reinstall RAD Studio's documentation. [OK]* I have tried all the debug / reinstall techniques and I still get the same message. There is not a separate button to install Help on either the DVD or the Software Update to XE install. QUESTION: Is there a method to re-install help on a Delphi 2007 upgrade to XE? Thx!! > {quote:title=Vern Baker wrote:}{quote} > When running a 2007 upgrade to XE, and clicking help, I receive: There is no "upgrad...

Help Update 2 for Delphi, C++Builder and RAD Studio XE2
Didn't notice any announcement yet, but seems to be available from: http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/28638 ...

Delphi XE help...
First time you invoke the help from Delphi XE "Help make Visual Studio experience better" well... good first impression ^_^ The "Display preferences" option doesn't persist, every time you switch help topic, it goes back to Delphi & C++, even though I installed Delphi XE trial with no C++ in sight... is there a way to persist the preference? The new layout is a bit less wasteful, but more than half the help screen space is still taken up by white blocks and spacers. In my 1152x864 VM screen space f.i., less than a third of the help page pixels g...

Web resources about - Help Update 3 for Delphi XE and C++Builder XE - embarcadero.delphi.install

C++Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
owned by Embarcadero Technologies , for writing programs in the C++ programming language targeting Windows and OS X . C++Builder combines the ...

Embarcadero C++Builder XE5 Delivers New iOS Support
Embarcadero Technologies delivered C++Builder XE5, which enables C++ developers to build native Windows, Mac and iOS apps in C++.

Sneak Preview: Delphi 2011 is Delphi XE
... next three weeks, we'll be previewing some of the great new things that are coming in the upcoming versions of RAD Studio XE, Delphi XE, C++Builder ...

VCL versus CLX
This paper will look at the new CLX library (pronounced clicks ) that ships with all versions of Kylix and also with Delphi 6 and later. Delphi ...

DevExpress Industry Recognition - Recent Awards
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Visual Studio 11 Beta Today
Feature-Complete Components, IDE Tools, and Business Application Frameworks for Visual Studio, Delphi and C++Builder

Products
... development product (Elevate Web Builder). Our first-generation database engine product, DBISAM, is a good fit for Delphi and C++Builder application ...

C++Builder XE3 - Rapid visual C++ development environment
C++Builder XE3 is the fastest way to create high performance native applications for Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion, including Retina display ...

Programming with RAD Studio Index
Show: Delphi C++ Display Preferences From RAD Studio XE3 Jump to: navigation , search Go Up to Delphi Developer's Guide This section describes ...

Visual Build Professional Help
Contents - Index Introduction Overview Why Visual Build? New Features Version 4 Version 5 Version 6 Version 7 Version 8 License Agreement Installation ...