Delphi XE2 Update 4 and Help Update 3

Is Help Update 3 included with Delphi XE2 Update 4?
0
Almedin 3/1/2012 6:55:22 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.install
📃 1223 articles.
⭐ 4 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 121 Views
> {quote:title=Almedin Maleskic wrote:}{quote}
> Is Help Update 3 included with Delphi XE2 Update 4?

Yes, at least in ISO download.

Dalija Prasnikar
0
Dalija 3/1/2012 7:45:44 AM
The update 4 funn:

Using the updater given on the menu: it downgraded Help 3 to Help 1

After using the update above: On all other installtions (while using
various hardisk's with different OS: XP, Vista, Win 7) the update do
not find any updates.... OK, then used the ISO!!!!

Using the ISO: I get now Help 3

I love this...

Cheers

hp
0
Hanspeter 3/3/2012 2:43:58 PM
Hanspeter Widmer wrote:
> The update 4 funn:
>
> Using the updater given on the menu: it downgraded Help 3 to Help 1
>
> After using the update above: On all other installtions (while using
> various hardisk's with different OS: XP, Vista, Win 7) the update do
> not find any updates.... OK, then used the ISO!!!!
>
> Using the ISO: I get now Help 3
>
> I love this...
>
> Cheers
>

> hp

If the updater is not finding the update try clearing the IE cache.  This can
cause the updater to think it has already gotten the update.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
              (Fish)