Delphi and Delphi Prism licensing question

When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence" or a "workstation licence"?
Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same licence keys?
I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all times)?
0
Andrew
7/13/2009 10:44:54 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.install
📃 1244 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 1632 Views

Andrew Brehm wrote:
> When I buy Delphi and Delphi Prism, do I get a "named user licence"
> or a "workstation licence"?
You receive a named user license.

> Can I install both products on two machines I use with the same
> licence keys?
Yes, as long as you are the only one using the product.
> I have a Mac Pro ("Cyrus") running Vista 64 in VMware and a MacBook
> ("Blacky") running Vista 32 in Parallels. Can I install Delphi and
> Delphi Prism on both Cyrus and Blacky since I use both machines (and
> like to have all dev tools I use installed on both machines at all
> times)?
Yes -- the license allows for this scenario specifically.

Nick Hodges
Delphi R&D Manager
Embarcadero Technologies
0
Nick
7/13/2009 4:43:34 PM
Ok Nick, but how can I resolve the problem of register product?
In my case I don´t get register using the same key.
How can resolve this?
0
Anonymous