Delphi 5 To Delphi 2009

I upgraded to Delphi 2009 from D5. The install says I can install Delphi and/or C++. Delphi installed OK but I see nothing of C++.  What am I missing or does my upgrade not include C++? Thanks
0
Ross
4/3/2009 2:52:23 PM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.install
📃 1244 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 2 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2449 Views

It depends on what you bought. If you bought Delphi 2009 only, that's
what you get. If you bought Delphi 2009 and C++ Builder 2009 you get
both. My guess is you got Delphi 2009 only. The simplest way to verify
is look your invoice - it should say I would think. You could also go to
members.embarcadero.com, login, then click on my registered products.
There will be a textual description of what product your serial number
is for. If you still can't figure it out, create a free support case at
support.embarcadero.com, be sure to provide your serial number, and
we'll look your serial number and tell you what it does.

Ross Garbig wrote:
> I upgraded to Delphi 2009 from D5. The install says I can install Delphi and/or C++. Delphi installed OK but I see nothing of C++.  What am I missing or does my upgrade not include C++? Thanks
0
quinn
4/3/2009 3:21:47 PM
Thanks, you were quite right. The upgrade was to Delphi 2009 only.