Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5

I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago.  Is there a help update
that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4?  If not where can I find the
latest help update.  How do I update help?
0
Bill
12/23/2009 12:32:05 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.install
📃 1244 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 3 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2377 Views

> {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote}
> I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago.  Is there a help update
> that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4?  If not where can I find the
> latest help update.  How do I update help?
The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcadero website, under Registered User Downloads at http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg - you'll need your Embarcadero Developer Network username (or email) and password to access the files.
0
Ken
12/23/2009 1:32:46 PM
> The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1,
> released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the
> Embarcadero website, under Registered User Downloads at
> http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg - you'll need your Embarcadero Developer
> Network username (or email) and password to access the files.
Thanks Ken.
0
Bill
12/23/2009 2:08:54 PM