Delphi 2007 Help shows many languages except Delphi/Pascal.

Hi, New here. I am looking over the installed Help for Delphi 2007 from both the Help menu and the Start-->Codegear-->RAD studio documentation.  I see much search by language capabilities, (C++, C#, jscript, visual basic). I do not see Delphi/Pascal examples. Where is the language help and examples for Delphi/Pascal in Delphi 2007? Is there something I have to install? What am I missing? -- IV
0
Ignacio

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Best Place to get help on converting Delphi 2007 string to Delphi 2009
Where is the best place to get help on converting Delphi 2007 strings to Delphi 2009? The most common problem getting Delphi 7-Delphi 2007 components to compile seems to be caused by the new Unicode strings in Delphi 2009. It would be great if there was some place to go to get help with this. Maybe there should be a new group for String conversion where developers could ask short questions about conversion. For example: Delphi 7 - Delphi 2007 CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray = array[0..MaxInt-1] of Char; Compiles Delphi 2009 CharArrayPtr = ^CharArray; CharArray ...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

is there a Delphi 2007

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

Delphi 2007 help not showing in Win7
I have a strange problem when I return to Delphi 2007 in order to update an older application with new functionality: When I use the menu command Help/CodeGearHelp I am greeted by an error message: {code} Help The local disk does not contain the files for "C:\Programs\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\Help\Doc\" as expected. Please update the location. Installed location: C:\Programs\CodeGear\RAD Studio\5.0\Help\Doc\bds5start.HxS {code} When I go to that location I can verify that the directory only contains a single file H2Reg_Log.txt. It seems to have been created back in 2...

Language like Delphi 6 or Delphi 7
Hi I like to make application what will connect to web services(SOAP or REST) and send data to server via HTTPS. I have previous experience with Delphi 6 and Delphi 7.I know that language in Delphi 2009 is changed. Which is the last Delhi(Delphi 2005, Delphi 2009) what have the languages like Delphi 6 or Delphi 7. Additional ,which edition(home,professional ,architect) I should use if i like to achieve my task? Pero perov wrote: > I know that language in Delphi 2009 is changed. That is not true. > Which is the last Delhi(Delphi 2005, Delphi 2009) what > have the lan...

Web resources about - Delphi 2007 Help shows many languages except Delphi/Pascal. - embarcadero.delphi.install

Language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Language is the human capacity for acquiring and using complex systems of communication , and a language is any specific example of such a system. ...

The Eero Programming Language
Interesting new programming language from Andy Arvanitis: Eero is a fully binary- and header-compatible dialect of Objective-C, implemented ...

Sorting racist language from bad taste
Tackling racist language is a moral imperative. Censoring bad taste is morally indefensible. Our task is to learn to tell the difference.

A preview of upcoming Chinese-language films of 2016
A preview of upcoming Chinese-language films of 2016 CCTV Gong Li plays the White Boned Demon who can transform into different disguises and ...

Brits furious over Hillary’s “misappropriation” of English language
... recalled its ambassador to Washington over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s “cultural misappropriation” of the English language. ...

Day care and language change
by Doctor Science This is a re-blog of something I submitted to Language Log back in early November, about some historical references to new ...

English is losing its status as the universal language of the Internet
... engines only index about 30% of the web, Blanco told Quartz. But even though English's presence online is declining, the current lack of language ...

Is Trump's use of crude language against Clinton a new low? - Videos - CBS News
GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump bashed Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton Monday night with unusually crude language. Yahoo News ...

Cartoon: Sign language
Order a copy of Eat More Comics: The Best of The Nib, 300 pages of political cartoons, comics journalism and essays. ...

ESPN Deportes To Air Spanish Language Broadcast of Superbowl 50
... most popular sport, CBS and the NFL have reached agreement with ESPN Deportes that sees the network providing the official Spanish-language ...