After installing Delphi XE6 enterpise: Error adding a device device Manager

Adding Android Devices, the following works in Delphi XE5
I click on Add and entered Device name and selected Android Platform.
click on enable orientation
selected device background picture.png file
entered the following values:
left = 10
top = 90
screen size:
width = 348
height = 610
status bar:
size = 78
Position = bottom
Then click Ok I get the following error:

Access Violation at address 076BEFAD in module 'DeviceManager200.bpl read of address 00000000.
0
Garnet

script to install directly a new Security Device into the Device Manager?
Hi, I installed a custom NSS Security Device using the Device Manager console. Is there a script that I can run to : - install directly this new Security Device into the Firefox browser when I plug-in my NSS secure device into an USB port? - uninstall the device when I remove it? I don't know where to start? May be I need to update the user's profile? Thank you ...

script to install directly a new Security Device into the Device Manager? #2
Hi, I installed a custom NSS Security Device using the Device Manager console. Is there a script that I can run to : - install directly this new Security Device into the Firefox browser when I plug-in my NSS secure device into an USB port? - uninstall the device when I remove it? I don't know where to start? - Is it possible to run a code that will do the same thing than the pop-up windows by replacing the pop-up windows query with the information that I have? Thank you ...

Device Manager adding Android Devices
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_a1a69.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Adding Android Devices, the following works in Delphi XE5 I click on Add and entered Device name and selected Android Platform. click on enable orientation selected device background picture.png file entered the following values: left = 10 top = 90 screen size: width = 348 height = 610 status bar: size = 78 Position = bottom Then click Ok I get the follo...

Sybase ASE installations, the System Device and the Master Device
Okay... tough question... at least tough to explain the question. We noticed that on our other Sybase ASE installations, the System Device only uses the master database, but during normal ASE installation, it asks to use a different device ( "System Device [/opt/sybase/data/sybsysdb.dat]" ). For example... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please enter custom configuration values for the new Adaptive Server Adaptive Server Name [MYNEWDDS01] Port Number [5005] 5000 Error Log [/opt/sybase/ASE-15_0/install/MYNE...

Install VS 2012 pro after installing Delphi Prism XE3?
I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace the shell, and will Prism now work in VS Pro? Not sure, I doubt. But you can simply reinstall Prism - the key is registered with your computer. Worked in 2010 have no idea about 2012. You need Pro for Metro. Mike > {quote:title=Phillip Woon wrote:}{quote} > I asked over at the Prism forum, but it's more lively over here. If I buy VS 2012 professional after I've already installed Prism XE3, will VS pro replace...

Delphi xe5
I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in notebook with same OS Compiling project I get this error [dcc32 Fatal Error] GesCom_01_04_prj.dpr(1): F1027 Unit not found: 'System.pas' or binary equivalents (.dcu) What is it missing ? Adalberto Baldini Try launching with -r command line switch as shown here: http://support.embarcadero.com/article/42597 Make sure you do not have a system environment variable named PLATFORM. This is common HP computers. Adalberto Baldini wrote: > I installed new pc and transferred my application working well in...

Install Device
Hi all, I have a NW6 SP3 server, at the console I type 'List Devices' and I get: CDROM, SCSI disks & DLT multichanger. But when I try to install Arcserve7's Tape Library Option I get: Setup aborted! A changer is not attached to the server. The hardware must be configured at the server prior to installing the Tape Library Option. Does this mean that the multichanger is not recognised by the server? Any Suggestions TIA Daniel Daniel, > Does this mean that the multichanger is not recognised by the server? > Maybe you did not enable lun sup...

Errors on clean install Delphi 2010
On a Windows 7 RTM 64bit (MSDN) Install Rad Studio 2010 Architect Trial from website. (selecting ALL default options). 1) Create Form application 2) Select Data Explorer Tab. 3) Create a new MSSQL connection, enter details and press TEST connection. Error displayed is: Borland.Data.TBXError: DBX Error: Driver could not be properly initialized. Client library may be missing, not installed properly, or of the wrong version. Any ideas ? Thanks Andrew Tierney wrote: > Error displayed is: > > Borland.Data.TBXError: DBX Error: Driver could not be properly > i...

I have to change installation folder of Delphi XE6
I have to change installation folder of Delphi XE6 Should I uninstal - reinstall or rename the folder and edit registry? I don't want to increase my registration count. El 12/10/2014 1:13, Marek Bojarski escribió: > I have to change installation folder of Delphi XE6 > > Should I uninstal - reinstall or rename the folder and edit registry? > > I don't want to increase my registration count. > You can uninstall it safely. The activation info is not removed from the system (ProgramData\Embarcadero folder) when the product is uninstalled ...

To install or not to install?

Web resources about - After installing Delphi XE6 enterpise: Error adding a device device Manager - embarcadero.delphi.install

Rooting and installing Android 1.5 JesusFreke - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
More information at: android.noisepages.com/2009/05/rooting-pics/

Installing ClearCal Anti-Glare Film for Glossy Displays - YouTube
Demonstration of how to install a RadTech ClearCal Anti-Glare Film on a MacBook Pro. ClearCal eliminates glare on glossy displays like Apple's ...

The builder of a south-west Sydney unit block where a young woman plunged to her death during a ferocious fire told a certifier to reduce ...

Nine Sydney councils are getting ready to turn off the lights – 13,000 of them – to save more than $20 million.

Iran installing new nuclear equipment

Gillard defends installing Slipper