"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)"

Hi !
I installed d2007 on a Windows 7 64bit PC, for some month ago. I have worked on an old project for a while without any problems so I assume that d2007  is installed correct. However, yesterday, I implemented an old Dll, which I have made longtime ago.

I have used this dll many times on our old Windows XP d2007 installation without any problems, but I cannot get it to work on my new d2007/Windows 7 64bit installation. I can compile the application without any problems/errors/warnings, but when I try to execute the application, I get following error “The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142).”

I have tried a million things, from recompiling the dll in the new environment, to playing around with compatibility and security settings but nothing helps. I have also tried to recompile everything on another Computer running xe5 and windows 7 64bit but I get the same error here.

I have no clue how a should solve the problem so I hope that someone here on forum can help

/Peter
0
Developer

.ALLCOL("%COLUMN%", " ", ", ", ", ")

"No application is associated with the specified file for this operation" Error when installing "Atlas"
Hi guys,I get the following error when I try to install'the Atlas msi file. "No application is associated with the specified file for this operation"The error comes up on the final install step after the progress bar goes all the way to the end ! I have got ASP.NET 2.0 and VWD installed and I have created a couple of web applications without any problems. Checked Add/Remove programs and ASp.net 1.1 is listed in there as well as ASP.net 2.0.Any help here is appreciated.CheersJimJim hello.well, i've seen several posts in this forum about that though i really don&#...

Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install"
Name: Ari V Email: defygravity79atyahoodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install" Comments: read / review it for yourself. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071204 Ubuntu/7.10 (gutsy) Firefox/2.0.0.11 ...

quotes, quotes, quotes...

How To Set "Trial Application" and "Bound To This Machine" .NET application only
Hi, This is the first time I made a web application for a client. Since he has not paid me, what should I do so that the application will terminate within x days starting from the day I install the application in his server ? And is it possible to make application works on his server only ? I don't want the files copied without my permission.   Thank you very much for your attention.  ===================================Don't Quote And Flame Me If I Am Wrong===================================...

Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install" #2
Name: Ari V Email: defygravity79atyahoodotcom Product: Thunderbird Summary: Installation Guide is weak. Has a "no Worry FYI" but not "how to install" Comments: read / review it for yourself: Installing Thunderbird 2 Please note that installing Thunderbird 2 will overwrite your existing installation of Thunderbird. You won't lose any of your mail, but some of your extensions and other add-ons might not work until updates for them are made available. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.11) Gecko/20071204 Ubuntu/7.10 (...

Packages to install to use "mkuser" and "passwd" or "pwdadm" commands
Hello everybody, can anyone suggest me what packages do I have to install to use user admin commands stated in Subject? Hope to hear from you soon, Paolo De Nictolis Paolo, It appears that in the past few days you have not received a response to your posting. That concerns us, and has triggered this automated reply. Has your problem been resolved? If not, you might try one of the following options: - Do a search of our knowledgebase at http://support.novell.com/search/kb_index.jsp - Check all of the other support tools and options available at http://support.novell.com...

Very peculiar problem -- either "Could not load type ..." or "Unable to start debugging..." depending on ASP.NET version.
Hello, I am new to this forum, so please go easy on me. =) I am having a very peculiar problem. I've searched the web and these forums, but alas I cannot find a solution to my problem. I have both ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0 installed on my development box. I am an administrator on this box. I have setup IIS with all the necessary settings to debug an ASP.NET application (Windows Authentication/HTTP Keep Alives/Adding localhost to trusted sites, etc). In otherwords, I've done my homework. The application I am working on is written in C# and is an ASP.NET 1.1 app. In IIS, if I set t...

Very peculiar problem -- either "Could not load type ..." or "Unable to start debugging..." depending on ASP.NET version.
Hi, I originally posted this on the "Getting Started" forum, but I didn’t get any responses and it does have to do with IIS, so I thought I'd try here as well... --- I am new to this forum, so please go easy on me. =) I have a very peculiar problem. I've searched the web and these forums, but alas I cannot find a solution to my problem. I have both ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0 installed on my development box. My box is running Windows XP. Under Administrative Tools, I have icons for both: "Internet Information Services" (IIS 5.1) and "Internet Information Services 6 Manager". I am an adm...

Very peculiar problem -- either "Could not load type ..." or "Unable to start debugging..." depending on ASP.NET version.
Hi, I originally posted this on "Getting Started" forum, but I thought I'd try here as well... --- I am new to this forum, so please go easy on me. =) I have a very peculiar problem. I've searched the web and these forums, but alas I cannot find a solution to my problem. I have both ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0 installed on my development box. I am an administrator on this box. I have setup IIS with all the necessary settings to debug an ASP.NET application (Windows Authentication/HTTP Keep Alives/Adding localhost to trusted sites, etc). In otherwords, I've done my homework. The applica...

"... start my reply above the quote ..."
I have this selected (in T3 - "Tools", "Account Settings", Composition ...."), but it doesn't work. I click "Reply" and the window opens with NO SPACE above the "Somebody, typed the following on 1/13/2010 6:59 PM:" line. I have to place the cursor (click) at the beginning of this line to begin typing a reply and my reply then takes on the format of the "Somebody ..." line, causing me to format each of my replies. Is there a way to "automatically" add a couple of carriage returns before the quoted message? T...

"Me" is better than "You"

double quote

Web resources about - "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)" - embarcadero.delphi.install

How to enable Potentially Unwanted Application protection in Windows 8 and Windows 10
... looking for ways to protect their systems, and Microsoft recently unveiled a new opt-in feature to protect against Potentially Unwanted Applications ...

MBA: Mortgage Applications Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey, Purchase Applications up 30% YoY
From the MBA: Mortgage Applications Slightly Decrease in Latest MBA Weekly Survey Mortgage applications decreased 0.2 percent from one week ...

Mortgage applications down 0.2%

LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
According to LEDinside, LED makers had an especially tough year in 2015. "Despite rising LED lighting market demand and the large scale replacement ...

The 3 Things That Can Happen With Your Early College Application
... Decision to wait as patiently as they can for the next two weeks as email inboxes and snail mail slots fill with the results of all those applications. ...