XP Manifest Again

When I used XP Manifest, some colors got all screwed up.  Is there a
document somewhere that describes what the XP theme is and how to use it
without it messing up some colors?  I like the way the navigator buttons
get drawn, and the transparent look, but some controls just disappear.
0
Jack

> When I used XP Manifest, some colors got all screwed up.  Is there a
> document somewhere that describes what the XP theme is and how to use
> it without it messing up some colors?  I like the way the navigator
> buttons get drawn, and the transparent look, but some controls just
> disappear.

What controls exactly?  To force TPanel to keep its background you need
to set its ParentBackground property to False; to force TLabel to do
the same you need to toggle its Transparent property at designtime to
True to False again (I'm assuming D2006+ here - D7 had issues that a
quick Google of the old newsgroups should provide details for).
0
Chris
8/17/2008 1:01:37 PM
I'll try the Google.  I have D7..  I am holding out for D2010.  I spent
$1600 upgrading to D2006 (including 3rd party tools upgrades) and I
still haven't been able to get it working properly.  Upgrading to D2007
or beyond would be a similar expenditure.
0
Jack

Web resources about - XP Manifest Again - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Manifest and latent functions and dysfunctions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Manifest functions are the consequences that people observe or expect. It is explicitly stated and understood by the participants in the relevant ...

Manifest Destiny - YouTube
Manifest Destiny is the title of this video that shows at Shawnee Indian Mission State Historic Site. In the 19th century Americans wanted more ...

Passenger manifest and the litany of coincidences in unfolding tragedy
Michael and Carol Clancy had never met Albert and Maree Rizk. Their lives could not have been more contrasting. And yet indirectly, through a ...

Malaysia’s unwillingness to release the full cargo manifest from missing Flight MH370 will hamper the ...
MALAYSIA’S continuing refusal to share the cargo manifest for Flight MH370 with an Australian-led search and rescue operation will hamper the ...

Malaysia Airlines: Flight manifest names 2 Canadians on missing plane
The first sign that a Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 may have crashed came Saturday, when two large oil slicks were spotted close to where the ...

Facebook Marketing Partner SocialWire Rebrands as Manifest, Launches Automated Ad Platform
Facebook Marketing Partner SocialWire Rebrands as Manifest, Launches Automated Ad Platform

android m apk manifest Archives - Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets
While you might file this one under "really? We weren't doing this already?" if you're a security expert, Google has added stricter validation ...

Google’s next-gen Nexus tablet spotted in shipping manifest
... name of Google’s 2014 tablet will be. And now a Nexus 8 tablet, which was also mentioned in previous months , was spotted in a shipping manifest ...

Manifest Destiny: Gap, What Were You Thinking?
... purple clothing in the boys’ department . So imagine my surprise and dismay when I learned that they were selling men’s t-shirts with MANIFEST ...

Joe Biden begins his (non)campaign for the presidency with a manifest lie.
"There's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run." Let me Google a picture of obvious for Joe. Here: Anyway, the quote above is ...