XML files created in 2010 IDE

I'm creating XML files of nearly-static data, they are only going to be
used in my D2010 app so I am trying to use UTF-16 as it's the native
string type in Win32 and D2010 (I think!) so I have:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>

When I create the file in D2010 IDE it's saved as UTF-8, and MSXML
raises the appropriate error.

Can I fix this somehow? I can (and do) use another editor but I'd rather
keep everything in Delphi.

MTIA

--
Ed.
0

Hello,

Right click on the editor windows -> file format -> Little endian UCS-2

- Florent
0
Florent
9/11/2009 5:14:26 PM
> {quote:title=Florent Ouchet wrote:}{quote}
> Hello,
>
> Right click on the editor windows -> file format -> Little endian UCS-2
>
> - Florent

Many thanks!

(And I bet it's in the documentation somewhere but I couldn't find it)

Ed.
0
Ed

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

Delphi 2010 IDE can not open file or project (no reponse)
Hi there I have a strange problem with my Delphi 2010. I can not Open File or Open Projects. when pressing this buttons there is no response from delphi. (but i can open new project r file and i also can open the project from favorite list) Thanks Roni ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help" #2
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 I shall do some more searching first, before closing this thread. My MOTTO is never say never ! Hello Richard, Richard Caruana wrote: > It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... > https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 The compone...

Create an XML file from another XML file

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2010 IDE icons
Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. Any fix for this? Thanks. Charles Collins wrote: > Under my components, most of the icons have corrupted to the generic > building block icon (3 shapes) instead of the component's usual icon. > > Any fix for this? I'm not sure if I understand the issue, anyway most icon props. don't show up for me if I start the IDE with switch -nocache. -- Arno Garrels Hello Arno, > Charles Collins wrote: > ...

Creating XML files with existing XML file format
My XML template file looks like this: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <txProductivityUpdate xmlns="RetailerGUI/txProductivityUpdate.xsd"> <header> <session-id>terchymppg2uieynky3pxfuz</session-id> <trancode>113</trancode> <request-timestamp>2003102012540750</request-timestamp> </header> <body> <chn-client>111</chn-client> <chn-customer>11111</chn-customer> <chn-name1>BERGEM, PHYLLIS</chn-name1>...

Delphi IDE and .INI files
Hi, I've recently upgraded to Delphi XE and am currently in a process of porting source code from Delphi 7 to XE. One minor irritation that I've run into is that the Delphi XE IDE opens an .ini file that's part of a project as hex. Delphi 7 didn't behave this way -- it simply opened the .ini file as a text file for editing. Is there an option somewhere that I've missed to get Delphi XE to treat .ini files the same way Delphi 7 did? Many thanks, Walter Prins Walter Prins wrote: > Hi, > > I've recently upgraded to Delphi XE and am currently...

connecting to a db in delphi 2010 ide
i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. how do i go about from here please? my goal for now is to connect to a fb db and bind a textbox thanks helloise helloise smit wrote: > i am new to delphi and am using the 2010 delphi...by > using the ide, how do i connect to a firebird db..i have > opened the data explorer and expanded the FBCONNECTION.. Right click the FBCONNECTION node and choose Modify Connection from the context menu. Enter the path...

Delphi 2010 Minimize IDE on Run
I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? > {quote:title=Lodge Consultancy Proprietor wrote:}{quote} > I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? Tools &...

Re-associate Delphi files with the IDE
Hi, I've noticed that all my .PAS and other Delphi files are no longer associated with Delphi. Usually after install I'm able to double click these files and the open IDE will load the file. If I use the Open With default option it tries to launch a new IDE everytime I double click one of the Delphi files. Is there a way to get it back to how it normally behaves without re-installing Delphi? Thanks Johann Campbell wrote: > Hi, I've noticed that all my .PAS and other Delphi files are no > longer associated with Delphi. Usually after install I'm able to > doubl...

Delphi 2010 Prof.
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_4a613.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="delphi_toolbar_problem.jpg" /9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/7QAcUGhvdG9zaG9wIDMuMAA4QklNBAQAAAAAAAD/2wBDAAIB AQEBAQIBAQECAgICAgQDAgICAgUEBAMEBgUGBgYFBgYGBwkIBgcJBwYG...

Web resources about - XML files created in 2010 IDE - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Runs created - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With regard to an offensive player, the first key question is how many runs have resulted from what he has done with the bat and on the basepaths. ...

Lexus Promotes 2014 Lexus IS With #LexusInstafilm, Created With Photos By Instagram Users
... in Angel Stadium in Anaheim, Calif., to promote the 2014 Lexus IS in a unique way by creating what it called “the first collaboratively created ...

I am Colin's mom, I created this page... - Happy Birthday Colin - Facebook
I am Colin's mom, I created this page for my amazing, wonderful, challenging son who is about to turn 11 on March 9th. Because of Colin's disabilities,... ...

Facebook allows targeting on page-created events
... to have a ladies’ night event, they could properly target so only women could see the event page. This capability is only for events created ...

PDF (file format) : How was the PDF format created?
Answer (1 of 6): I was there for the whole thing. It was the 90's and Adobe was doing well. In addition to the Systems department which handled ...

DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created on the App Store
Read reviews, compare customer ratings, see screenshots, and learn more about DrawTo - Send and receive drawings seeing as they are created. ...

The iconic statue of a knotted gun barrel outside U.N. headquarters was created by Swedish artist Fredrik ...
Rights Groups Warn Against Diluted Arms Trade Treaty By Tressia Boukhors UNITED NATIONS, Feb 18, 2012 (IPS) - After a week of tense negotiations, ...

Bad News Barrett Interview: Cody Rhodes created my gimmick, will BNB win the WWE title? more - YouTube ...
twitter.com/ChrisVanVliet 3-time Emmy winning Entertainment Reporter Chris Van Vliet from CBS-19 chats with Bad News Barrett in Cleveland. He ...

IMF warns GCC countries of $175 billion hole created by falling oil prices
The IMF believes that lower oil prices could knock nearly 1 percentage point off economic growth rates in GCC countries.