whyIDE Delphi XE4 source file no find

why I Install Embarcadero XE4 latar , at 11.0/source forld  not find source files

think retome  maphc@126.com
0
mark

> {quote:title=mark tam wrote:}{quote}
> why I Install Embarcadero XE4 latar , at 11.0/source forld  not find source files
>
> think retome  maphc@126.com

You have installed a Test-Version
0
khanh

Delphi 2010 IDE throws error on "find" and "find in files"
I will greatly appreciate any advice how to cure the suddenly appeared misbehaviour: I just loaded the main project file and then tried to find code snippets fore re-use with "find" and "find in files" the Eurekalog extract is: 2.2 Address : 20EB30B6 2.3 Module Name : vclide140.bpl - (Integrated Development Environment Specific Components) 2.4 Module Version: 14.0.3593.25826 2.5 Type : EOutOfResources 2.6 Message : Unable to insert a line. 2.7 ID : 61FB 2.8 Count : 1 2.9 Status ...

Delphi 5 to Delphi XE4

Delphi 2010 Trial : Can't find source files
Having installed the Delphi 2010 trial, I find there are no source files (e.g. Windows.pas). To say the least, this is excrutiatingly annoying. I'm trying to determine how hard it will be to convert a program to unicode and right now it's looking pretty darn tricky since it would appear that there are errors (at least one anyway) in the sources. Of course, I could be wrong, but without the source code, I can't tell for sure what the problem is. I've looked at the installer program again, and nothing appears to be missing - I certainly can't find an option to install the ...

XE7 / Delphi
If I right-click, say TTouches, in the IDE and select [Find Declaration] I am getting an error, "Unable to locate file FMX.Types.pas". I see similar errors (for FXM.Xxx and VCL.Xxx units) while debugging. How can I fix this? I am SERIOUSLY hoping that I'm not going to have to manually add a series of directories to search paths, or anything like that. Any help [as always] is much appreciated. Thanks! ...

XE7 / Delphi
If I right-click, say TTouches, in the IDE and select [Find Declaration] I am getting an error, "Unable to locate file FMX.Types.pas". I see similar errors (for FXM.Xxx and VCL.Xxx units) while debugging. How can I fix this? I am SERIOUSLY hoping that I'm not going to have to manually add a series of directories to search paths, or anything like that. NOTE: I installed into d:\dev\xe7 Any help [as always] is much appreciated. Thanks! Based on 2 replies, I started by using the "-rtest" command-line switch. This changed nothing. Then I decided to try th...

XE7 / Delphi
If I right-click, say TTouches, in the IDE and select [Find Declaration] I am getting an error, "Unable to locate file FMX.Types.pas". I see similar errors (for FXM.Xxx and VCL.Xxx units) while debugging. How can I fix this? I am SERIOUSLY hoping that I'm not going to have to manually add a series of directories to search paths, or anything like that. NOTE: I installed into d:\dev\xe7 Any help [as always] is much appreciated. Thanks! ...

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4? ...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Delphi IDE and .INI files
Hi, I've recently upgraded to Delphi XE and am currently in a process of porting source code from Delphi 7 to XE. One minor irritation that I've run into is that the Delphi XE IDE opens an .ini file that's part of a project as hex. Delphi 7 didn't behave this way -- it simply opened the .ini file as a text file for editing. Is there an option somewhere that I've missed to get Delphi XE to treat .ini files the same way Delphi 7 did? Many thanks, Walter Prins Walter Prins wrote: > Hi, > > I've recently upgraded to Delphi XE and am currently...

ActiveX differences between Delphi 7 and Delphi XE4 in an MFC application
When I create an ActiveX control based on a TPanel (with no added code) in Delphi 7, I am able to add this to a MFC C++ application and have it run fine. When I take the exact same code and compile it in Delphi XE4 (and XE2), MFC throws an assertion. I confirmed that the only changes are in the dcu, ocx and res files. The assertion is happening on ASSERT(wFlags == DISPATCH_METHOD); in occsite.cpp (I included the source to this). {code} STDMETHODIMP COleControlSite::XEventSink::Invoke( DISPID dispid, REFIID, LCID, unsigned short wFlags, DISPPARAMS* pDispParams, VARIANT* pvar...

League System compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4 #2
I am currently trying to write a league system using delphi to be used for an upcoming football tournamant I am running. However, I have encountered some difficulty in doing so. +Does anyone have a league system they would give me the code for that is compatible with Delphi 2010 or Delphi XE4?+ ...

Web resources about - whyIDE Delphi XE4 source file no find - embarcadero.delphi.ide