Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

I had a project in Delphi 7.
I worked on it in Delphi 2010.
When I try to open the .dpr again in Delphi 7, the IDE toolbar widens across both monitors, and Delphi 7 locks up.
It appears that Delphi 2010 modifies the .dpr in a way that makes Delphi 7 unable to open it again.
All my forms & units appear to open fine in D7 after D2010, except for the warnings on the ExplicitHeight and ExplicitWidth properties being missing...
I can easily recreate the .dpr, but is this expected behavior?
Thanks.
0
Tom
2/1/2010 3:09:15 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.ide
📃 3925 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 3360 Views

Tom Field wrote:
> I had a project in Delphi 7.
>
> I worked on it in Delphi 2010.
>
> When I try to open the .dpr again in Delphi 7, the IDE toolbar widens
> across both monitors, and Delphi 7 locks up.
>
> It appears that Delphi 2010 modifies the .dpr in a way that makes
> Delphi 7 unable to open it again.
It is not the DPR file. It may be the DSK.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
use the newsgroup archives :