TTreeView

IS there a version of TTreeView with checkboxes?

Using D6
0
Jamie

> {quote:title=Jamie Dale wrote:}{quote}
> IS there a version of TTreeView with checkboxes?
>
> Using D6

Since you posted this in the IDE forum I can only assume that you mean something installed with D6 itself.  I'm not aware of any. I'm sure someone somewhere has done something like this.  You might try looking at http://www.torry.ru
0
Mike
8/12/2008 12:26:02 AM
Jamie Dale wrote:

> IS there a version of TTreeView with checkboxes?

This might help:

  http://delphi.about.com/od/vclusing/l/aa092104a.htm

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]
0
> {quote:title=Dave Nottage wrote:}{quote}
> Jamie Dale wrote:
>
> > IS there a version of TTreeView with checkboxes?
>
> This might help:
>
>   http://delphi.about.com/od/vclusing/l/aa092104a.htm
>
> --
> Dave Nottage [TeamB]

VirtualTreeview!!

http://www.soft-gems.net/

You won't be disappointed.
0
Gerhard

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

Delphi IDEs
Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi? Pier Pier wrote: > Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? iOS support was added in XE4. Android support was added in Delphi XE5. > Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 an...

Delphi needs this: Designtime 'tasks' panes in MS Visual Web Developer 2008 [picture]
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8bd4.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/jpeg; name="WeNeedThis.jpg" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="WeNeedThis.jpg" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAARcAAAEaCAYAAAA7TRMKAAAABHNCSVQICAgIfAhkiAAAAAlwSFlz AAAL1wAAC9cBJXXS8AAAABl0RVh0U29mdHdhcmUAd3d3Lmlua3NjYXBlLm9yZ5vuPBoAACAASURB VHic...

Delphi 7 IDE
Anyone know where I might go to get some information on a nasty "Debug process already running" message in Delphi 7 IDE? I can't compile any of my D7 projects. I uninstalled and reinstalled D7 but the same message pops up. XE3 is not affected by whatever is happening. All my XE3 programs compile and run fine. Are there any D7 forums left out there? My google search on the problem has yielded nothing useful. On which OS? Delphi 7 works very well under Vista/Seven/Eight if you install it not in C:\Program files (the default) but in a dedicated folder (I use C:\Progs) - d...

what is the best Delphi IDE
Hello, I am making a pool here tell us what is the best Delphi IDE you work with ? isaac sam wrote: > Hello, > I am making a pool here Cool! I'll take care of the drinks. FWIW, reservations made by getting up very early and putting a towel on a deckchair will not be honoured (I'm sure some of our European guests here will recognize the system). -- Rudy Velthuis (TeamB) http://www.teamb.com "What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fil...

Delphi IDE crashes
Hello, I've got a problem with Delphi 2010. The ide sometimes crashes and crashes and crashes. I've opened a QN but they can't figure it out and redirected us to the http://support.embarcadero.com Page. But we dont have a support agreement with Embarcadero so I ask here. Here is the link to the QN: http://qc.embarcadero.com/wc/qcmain.aspx?d=89563 In short words: The IDE crashes during an oepration like CTRL + Mouseclick at a variable or something like that. If the ide is crashed you can simply open delphi again and again and agian. And it will crashes evertime you use ...

Delphi IDE version
We have a help, about form with various info. I already have the Application version on here. I would like to incluude the Delphi IDE version here also XE2 is our latest version. Rather than hard coding in the code, is there a runtme option that returns the Delphi IDE version that app was created with? "Larry Wall" wrote in message news:626381@forums.embarcadero.com... > We have a help, about form with various info. > I already have the Application version on here. > I would like to incluude the Delphi IDE version here also XE2 is our > latest version. > Rat...

How is made the Delphi IDE ?
Hello Some years ago it was clear (for me) that Delphi was written in...Delphi + VCL. Is it always true ? Are there some informations about it ? I curious about editor because it is quite clean and efficient, and is 'customised' with some third party software like CnPack, do they have acces to sources or new functions are done via a plug in ? Am 26.07.2013 10:11, schrieb phil prost: > Hello > Some years ago it was clear (for me) that Delphi was written in...Delphi + VCL. Is it always true ? Are there some informations about it ? > I curious about editor because it is q...

Delphi 7 IDE
Sorry, I tried to post this to the IDE group, but got "posting not allowed" error. When starting Delphi 7 (all patches applied), with the load last project option, only the object inspector, object treeview, code window and form show up. The IDE / component bar are not opened. Anyone have this happen before? Is there a fix for it? Nothing found with google or newsgroup search, sorry. Charles Collins wrote: > When starting Delphi 7 (all patches applied), with the load last > project option, only the object inspector, object treeview, code > window and ...

Help with Delphi IDE Help
I'm using D2007, and avoid using the Help for two reasons: 1) it takes FOREVER for the help system to come up; I can perform a web search and have the answer before the Help system has even loaded; and 2) there is a huge amount of information in the Help system that is irrelevant to Delphi. I know that one can filter out the non-Delphi information, but sometimes too much is filtered out. In Delphi 7, the Help came up quickly, and was reasonably useful. Is the D2007 Help system really that bad, or am I missing something here? jon bondy wrote: > I'm using D2007, and av...

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Web resources about - TTreeView - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Free Accessibility Support Pack For Delphi XE7 Firemonkey On Windows And Mac OSX
Embarcadero has released a free Accessibility pack for Delphi XE7 Firemonkey for Windows and Mac OSX. The accessibility pack brings screen reader ...

marcocantu.com - Paper Ensemble
Marco's Web Center Menu for Development Development Code Repository CanTools White Papers Papers Ensemble Conferences Fun Side of Delphi Training ...

var Item1 : TTreeViewItem; Item2 : TTreeViewItem; begin Item1 := TTreeView - Pastebin.com
var Item1 : TTreeViewItem; Item2 : TTreeViewItem;begin Item1 := TTreeViewItem.Create(Self); Item1.Text := 'My First Node'; Item1.Parent := TreeView1; ...

Get The Accessibility Support Pack For Delphi XE8 Firemonkey On Windows And Mac OSX
Embarcadero has released a free accessibility pack for Delphi XE8 Firemonkey on Windows and Mac OSX. The accessibility pack brings screen reader ...

Accessibility Functionality Add On For Delphi XE6 Firemonkey On Windows And IOS
Fernando Rizzato from Embarcadero has a blog post up with a pretty big add on for Delphi XE6 Firemonkey. The add on is Accessibility functionality ...