Running Delphi IDE inside virtual container?

Hello! Does anybody have experience running the Delphi IDE in ThinApp or Cameyo? (Please note: This is not the same as VM)

http://www.vmware.com/products/thinapp
http://www.cameyo.com/
0
Peter

VS ide / delphi ide key map

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

Delphi IDEs
Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive screens with Delphi XE4 and later versions of Delphi? Pier Pier wrote: > Is it possible to write applications for Android and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 or later versions of Delphi? iOS support was added in XE4. Android support was added in Delphi XE5. > Is it possible to write applications for Windows 8 and touch sensitive > screens with Delphi XE4 an...

Hi, I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. Thanks.. Mehmet Fide wrote: > Hi, > > I wonder which is more programmer friendly. Especially for syntax > highlighting and fast code writting, viewing.. > > > Thanks.. See "RAD Studio 2010 vs. Visual Studio 2010" in non-technical group. -- Warm Regards, Lee ...

Delphi IDE running on Linux / WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this and have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not straigh...

Delphi 2010 Minimize IDE on Run
I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? > {quote:title=Lodge Consultancy Proprietor wrote:}{quote} > I've been a Delphi person for many years, but have just leapt from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2010. Still in the "it's hopefully here somewhere" phase, so forgive the newbie question. How do I set so that the IDE minimizes when I run the project? Tools &...

Forgot how to run Delphi 10 IDE Debugger
I'm getting back to running Delphi 10 and seem to have forgotten how to run the IDE debugger. My program builds properly. When I try to "run" the program under the debugger, I can set a breakpoint. When the program stops at that breakpoint, however, the "step over", "trace into", etc. commands are grayed out and are not operative. I suspect that this has something to do with Delphi Compiler Project Options I have set up, but I'm not sure if this is the problem. Run | Run, or Press F9 to debug the active project. There is no product called Delphi...

Delphi IDE running on Linux using WINE
Hi, I have recently retested the Delphi IDE on WINE and was surprised that it actually worked (there are issues however). Since I'd really like to use Delphi outside a VM on my Linux system, I decided to invest some time into this. I have now become the official maintainer of Delphi in the WINE appdb: https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=42 Any other test results are welcome, I'm going to test all the Delphi versions I have access to in the near future. So far I know that Delphi XE3 and Delphi XE7 work. The installation is not strai...

Delphi XE
I have seen other questions with this same problem, but still no answer. I'm hoping someone can help. I run my application from with the XE IDE and I get an EOleSysError - 'The system cannot find the path specified'. I can run it in debug or non debug mode. But, I can go out to explorer to the same directory and run that same app outside the IDE and it runs fine. No errors. All of my assemblies are located in the build directory of the application, so I'm not relying on GAC or anything, just directory the executable is in. Is this a known bug with XE and Windows 7 x...

Delphi XE
Hi, with Delphi XE every time i run a program in the IDE (with oder without Debugger) the executable is locked for a few minutes. In this time i can't recompile my project. I get the error F2039 - cannot open outputfile. The installation is on the same machine as my Delphi 2010 - here it works without any problem (Win 7 Ultimate). No VirusScanner is active and every service who can lock the file is stopped. Has Somebody the same problem or an idea? Thanks Robert I have this on D2010. Each time I run a program I have to build or compile twice because it always f...

Opendialog crashes while running in IDE (delphi 2007)
Opendialog has started crashing while running in IDE. A new app with just a button and an opendialog will do it. It works fine when running the app outside the IDE. The old style dialog box is displayed. The crash always happens if I click the dropdown, which causes a bunch of DLLs to be loaded. I have done a complete scan with Bitdefender but it found nothing. The event log shows a string of errors like this: Debug Output: *** EXCEPTION *** Exception Information: Code = 0xC0000005 Address = 0x00000000 Exception caught at: File = ptstrwide.c Line = 2098 Process TestDialogBug...

Delphi 2009 app no longer runs from IDE with debugging on
I've got an app that has been running fine for years that all of a sudden will not launch from the IDE anymore unless I select "Run without debugging". I have not made any code changes since the last time it was working correctly. When I select Run, the IDE minimizes normally. My EXE shows up in the Windows Task Manager but there is nothing visible on the screen. Then after about 10 or 15 seconds, the IDE pops back up as if the program was terminated normally. If I run without debugging then all is fine. What should I look for? If I create a new app with just a...

Web resources about - Running Delphi IDE inside virtual container? - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Container - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Recall of 120g containers of Beta Wholesalers pine nuts after they were found to be peanuts - The Courier-Mail ...
A BRISBANE wholesale company has urgently recalled a product over fears of allergic reactions that could “put customers in danger” due to incorrect ...

NSW container deposit scheme open for public comment
NSW is one step closer to implementing a container deposit scheme, a targeted approach to the 160 million beverage containers littered in communities ...

Container Homes
What do you all know about them?

Running headless Selenium WebDriver tests in Docker containers
... Selenium WebDriver scripts to run against firefox in headless mode. Here I want to show how run each Selenium test suite in a Docker container, ...

Dog Opens Dog Proof Container As If It Were An Epic Treat Puzzle
Submitted by: (via Daily Picks and Flicks ) Tagged: dogs , dog food , smart , treat , Video Share on Facebook

2016 Will Be About Big Data, NFV, Containers, VR, Security: IEEE
From 5G to NFV, the IEEE Computer Society predicts nine top tech trends to watch in 2016.

2015 Recap: Cloud, Containers and DevOps
... year that redefined the way applications are designed, developed, and deployed in the cloud. This year saw a hectic activity within the container ...

2016 – Hyperconverged Solutions With Containers To Become The “Norm”!
Containers are all the rage! Over the past year Containers such as Docker have generated tremendous interest and uptake among well-known cloud ...

10-year-old girl's Capri Sun container leads to TSA pat-down
10-year-old girl's Capri Sun container leads to TSA pat-down