delphi.general

Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*
Does anybody know if there's something wrong with it? Or maybe is my
reader? (Thunderbird)
I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:
Error!
newsgroup server responded:no such article found
Perhaps the article has expired
<692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)
Click here to remove all expired articles
0
sergio
9/8/2014 2:39:20 AM
📁 embarcadero.delphi.ide
📃 3925 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 5 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 2703 Views

sergio wrote:
> Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
> the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*
Works fine for me.
> I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:
>
> Error!
> newsgroup server responded:no such article found
> Perhaps the article has expired
>
> <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)
Did you reset your newsreader after the last server maintenance cycle?
--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Den 08-09-2014 07:26, Remy Lebeau (TeamB) skrev:
> sergio wrote:
>
>> Sorry if this is "out of topic"! but since some days ago I can't read
>> the group *embarcadero.public.delphi.language.delphi.general*
>
> Works fine for me.
>
>> I get this messagge when I try to read the latest messages:
>>
>> Error!
>> newsgroup server responded:no such article found
>> Perhaps the article has expired
>>
>> <692702@forums.embarcadero.com> (33145)
>
> Did you reset your newsreader after the last server maintenance cycle?
>
> --
> Remy Lebeau (TeamB)

0
Lars
9/8/2014 7:16:35 AM
On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
> Hi Remy
> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
> Regards Lars
Thanks Remy!!!
Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.
-s
0
sergio
9/8/2014 12:27:17 PM
Works like a dream, thanks Sergio
Den 08-09-2014 14:27, sergio gonzalez skrev:
> On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
>> Hi Remy
>> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
>> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
>> Regards Lars
>
> Thanks Remy!!!
>
> Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
> again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.
>
> -s

0
Lars
9/8/2014 2:57:54 PM
Hi All,
On second thoughts, it works, but not quiet like a dream: For instance
folder embarcadero\public\delphi\xml shows me only a total of 22 items,
all seemingly rather new.
Is the old stuff lost?
Regards Lars
Den 08-09-2014 16:57, Lars Groennegaard skrev:
> Works like a dream, thanks Sergio
>
> Den 08-09-2014 14:27, sergio gonzalez skrev:
>> On 08/09/2014 04:16 a.m., Lars Groennegaard wrote:
>>> Hi Remy
>>> I also realize that this is out of topic, but how do you go about
>>> resetting Mozilla Thunderbird?
>>> Regards Lars
>>
>> Thanks Remy!!!
>>
>> Lars: what I did is: right click -> Unsubscribe. And the subscribe
>> again. Don't know if it's the proper way to do it, but it worked.
>>
>> -s

0
Lars