does anybody test this : http://www.axon7.com/flx/products/jibu_for_delphi/

does it works well ?

Best Regards
0
Hugues

> does anybody test this :
> http://www.axon7.com/flx/products/jibu_for_delphi/
> does it works well ?

Most probably yes, but do you have some particular reason to use such?
It's usually much better to keep threads in your own hands instead of using
3rd party.
0
Ari

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

Win32 program: Delphi 7 vs Delphi XE5

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

HELP! Trying to Complie old Delphi program on any version of Delphi
Hey everyone I'm new to the programming world and unfortunately I have come across a big problem that I will hope I can get some help with. I have a program that was apparently created using delphi 3 and then finished using delphi 4 with some additional parts added later. I have found copies of amost every version of delphi ever made and installed them on my pc and attempted to compile this program in question. Unfortuantely I have yet to get it to compile without a few thousand error messages and I am st uck between a rock and a hard place. I know very little of Delphi programming, let a...

Delphi XE2 IDE
All of a sudden, a program I'm running in the XE2 IDE starts minimized down in the tray rather than on the screen. I want to have it like it used to be (not start minimized). I can't figure out how to do it. I've tried deleting the .dsk file, but that didn't help. How can I do it? On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:38:57 -0800, Jud McCranie <j.mccranie@comcast.net> wrote: >All of a sudden, a program I'm running in the XE2 IDE starts minimized >down in the tray rather than on the screen. And it does not behave this way on other projects. On Thu, 2 Feb 201...

Delphi 7 to Delphi XE

Delphi 5 to Delphi 6 and up

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Delphi and virus, or virus and Delphi.

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Web resources about - Delphi and multicore programming - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Mercury (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
11.07.2 (August 3, 2012 ; 2 months ago ( 2012-08-03 ) ) Mercury is a functional logic programming language geared towards real-world applications. ...

Apple’s Swift programming language is now open source
... is a big win for the developer community as it means Swift can now be setup to run on a server and many other use cases, bringing Apple programming ...

ABC’s Lincoln Square Productions to Double Programming Output
Lincoln Square Productions, the in-house production company at ABC News, plans to double the hours of original productions and syndicated programming ...

Apple Open Sources The Swift Programming Language
Back in June at WWDC 2015 Apple surprised a number of people by announcing that they would be making their Swift programming language open source ...

Apple takes the Swift programming language open source
First promised back at WWDC in June , Apple has just taken its Swift programming language open source with the introduction of a new site – swift.org ...

Apple becomes open source champion with Swift programming language
... solutions, surprising many in those communities. Now, it is Apple's turn. Today, the company run by Tim Cook announces that its Swift programming ...

Netflix to double its lineup of original programming in 2016
If the sixteen original scripted shows launched on Netflix's streaming platform this year weren't enough to satisfy your thirst for new content, ...

Google hopes to remake programming with Go
A Unix co-creator is among those behind a language Google hopes will speed computers and programming. Today, Go becomes open-source software. ...

Apple’s Swift programming language goes open source
Swift, the fast growing computer programming language created by Apple, is officially going open source starting today. Apple unveiled Swift ...

Courtney White Named SVP Programming At Travel Channel
Courtney White , a senior programming executive for HGTV, DIY Network and Great American Country, has been promoted to SVP programming for Travel ...