Delphi and C++ Builder 2009

I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed to
compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the
design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. Where is
this unit to be found?

Pier
0
Pier

Hello,

Pier Nardin wrote:

> I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed
> to compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the
> design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit.
> Where is this unit to be found?

on the web, searching for "proxies.pas".

--
Moritz

"Hey, it compiles! Ship it!"
0
Moritz
7/14/2009 1:57:42 PM
> {quote:title=Pier Nardin wrote:}{quote}
> I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed to
> compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the
> design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. Where is
> this unit to be found?

A one second search of Google on "Proxies.pas" turned up the following (as the second hit):

http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/27717
0
Ken
7/14/2009 2:00:56 PM
Ken

I already have designide.bpi in my requires folder. The compiler still
cannot find proxies.pas.

Pier

<Ken White> wrote in message news:137333@forums.codegear.com...
>> {quote:title=Pier Nardin wrote:}{quote}
>> I am compiling a pascal package in C++ Builder 2009. I have managed to
>> compile the run-time library but the compiler does not compile the
>> design-time package. It says that it can't find the Proxies unit. Where
>> is
>> this unit to be found?
>
> A one second search of Google on "Proxies.pas" turned up the following (as
> the second hit):
>
> http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/27717
0
Pier
7/15/2009 1:00:12 PM
> {quote:title=Pier Nardin wrote:}{quote}
> Ken
>
> I already have designide.bpi in my requires folder. The compiler still
> cannot find proxies.pas.

Pier.

Then you didn't follow  the full instructions in the article at the URL I posted. :-) It should no longer look for Proxies.pas once you do.

(I'm sure that's the case, because back when that change was first made I ported our entire component library over until Proxies.pas was no longer needed.)
0
Ken

Startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009
On startup of C++Builder 2009 OR Delphi 2009 I get the following Error message during the loading of bcbcompro120.bpl OR delphicompro120.bpl :- Windows -- No Disk X Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c Cancel Try Again Continue If I click 'Continue' seven times the program loads and seems to work. ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js I'm not an expert here, and to be honest, I'm pretty confused by the whole ...

component installation in delphi 2009 and C++ builder 2009 [Edit]
hi all, I going to migrate from delphi to c++ builder. and also just installed RAD studio 2009. when I install a delphi component, I see it only in delphi ide Tool Palette (while see them in design packages of rad) but when I try install its C++ builder version in c++ builder ide, RAD tell me that its file is associated with one of installed components and i can't install it. what can i do for Making delphi component visible at c++ builder ide, or Installing their c++ builder version? regards js Edited by: john smith on Apr 30, 2009 6:58 AM <john smith> wrote in mess...

Delphi / C++ Builder 2009 Update2 and TImage or PBear HTMLViewer for 2009
Hello, when i use the HTMLViewer componnet in my programm the linker shows the following messages: [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPngInvalidCRCText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGCannotAssignChunkText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR\RAD STUDIO\6.0\LIB\OBJ\PNGIMAGE.OBJ [ILINK32 Fehler] Error: Nicht auflösbares externes 'Pnglang::_EPNGInvalidIHDRText' referenziert von C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEGEAR...

Help me download Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009
I am recovering from a hard drive crash. I am installing CB 2009 on a Windows 7-64 bit computer. I need to download the "ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009" from the web page below. This requires a user name and password that was used to register cb2009. This information was saved on the hard drive that crashed. How can I get the needed user name and password? http://cc.embarcadero.com/item/27476 ID: 27476, Hotfix 2 for Delphi 2009 and C++Builder 2009 Thanks Patrick Mikula I pulled the needed user name and password off my dead harddrive so I ...

C++Builder 2009 and Delphi 2009 information now available on codegear.com
The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. http://www.codegear.com/products/delphi/win32 http://www.codegear.com/products/cppbuilder Thanks, Tim Tim DelChiaro wrote: > The Delphi and C++Builder pages on http://www.codegear.com have now been updated with new 2009 product information. > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? Dennis Cote Dennis Cote wrote: > Which version of Indy will be shipped with C++ Builder 2009? It will be a version of Indy 10 updated with U...

Delphi 2006 vs Delphi 2009 IDE stability

DELPHI 2009 AND C++ 2009
I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? What kind of program I can do with this last product that I can't do with Delphi? Or better, what kind of product it's better program with delphi and what kind of program it's better to do with C++ BUILDER? Thanks. Roberto Colpani wrote: > I see that Code Gear offer this two products together in an offer > called BUNDLE. If I program in Delphi, why I need C++ Builder 2009? Some programmers are sinologists in their spare time and l...

Installing C++ Builder 2009 / Delphi
OK, I just purchased a license and got a key. The web install process fails. I think the problem is my ISP. Now, back in Dec 2008 I downloaded an ISO file for the install about 2 Gigs and never used it really. If I use this ISO file, Create a DVD and do the install from there , will it effectively be a full licensed install. So far it looks identical (except maybe the program is 7 months old). Also I ordered the media as part of my purchase, should I wait for the media to come in before installing? Thanks for any assistance I can get. Colin B Maharaj Trinidad,WI ...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike "Michael Rozlog" <michael.rozlog@embarcadero.com> wrote in message news:241286@forums.embarcadero.com... > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. We have to wait all the way until Commodore to get better documentation? And until Chromium to get OTA documentation? -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) On 10.05.2010 23:50, Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://e...

sgcWebSockets for C++ Builder 6
The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. [http://www.esegece.com/manual/sgcWebSockets.pdf] a) All Delphi/C++Builder Versions: Add the directory {$DIR}\source to the library path How can I run delphi code in a C++ Builder Project? Is it possible? > {quote:title=Eliseu Martins Gomes wrote:}{quote} > The library documentation and the install readme says that the project, who was build for Delphi, works as well for C++ Builder. Most Delphi components are usable in C++Builder...

RAD Studio 2010 (Delphi, C++Builder, and Delphi Prism) Posted
All, The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 Enjoy, Mike Michael Rozlog wrote: > All, > > The new roadmap for RAD Studio has been posted. > > Link: http://edn.embarcadero.com/article/39934 > Thanks for the info, Mike. One thing I'm missing in the slides is the effort to bring the compiler into the C++ Standard compliance (lamda/closures, auto/decltype, etc.) I hope it's just an omission! :) Il Tue, 11 May 2010 09:01:04 -0700, Alex Bakaev <a@b.cc> ha scritto: >Than...

Creating C++ Builder 2009 Component in Delphi
Hi I am having the same problem that i read in this thread: https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=7414 However, when I enable the "Generate all C++ Builder files" setting (Project > Options > Delphi Compiler > Linking > "Linker output") no BPL file is created (instead a LIB file and .hpp files are created). Why isn't the .bpl file created? What setting do I need to change for the .bpl file to be created with the .hpp and .lib files? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Greg ...

Web resources about - Delphi and C++ Builder 2009 - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Interface Builder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article includes a list of references , related reading or external links , but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations ...

Facebook Page Builder ShortStack Keeps Growing
Facebook page builder ShortStack is becoming more popular. The company announced Wednesday that it grew by more than 100,000 customers in 2012 ...

Super Texas Holdem Poker, Temple Ruin, Tab Builder, Via.Me, more on this week’s emerging Facebook apps ...
... Ruin 659,404 +299,404 + 83% 3. 我的傳奇 780,000 +270,000 + 53% 4. Oroscopo del Giorno v2.0 580,000 +180,000 + 45% 5. Tab Builder: ...

Maxine Builder (@maxine_builder) on Twitter
Log in Sign up You are on Twitter Mobile because you are using an old version of Internet Explorer. Learn more here Maxine Builder @ maxine_builder ...

Business Builders Community
Business Builders is a group for professionals who are business and entrepreneur minded who understand the power and value of networking to grow ...

Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Get Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Big farewell for Canberra biker, builder and friend
The roar of engines escorted Gregory McFawn to his final resting place on Monday, a fitting farewell to a man with two great loves: his family ...

Our builders clean up at national awards
WA builders took out seven awards at the Master Builders awards on the Gold Coast, scooping the top prizes for their diverse range of skills ...

WA builders clean up at national Master Builders awards - PerthNow Search Search
WA builders took out seven awards at the Master Builders awards on the Gold Coast, scooping the top prizes for their diverse range of skills ...

Builders of Sydney's new metro line need to straighten out curved platforms
How to straighten curved platforms is one of many challenges confronting builders of Australia's largest public transport project.