Delphi 2010 help not installed?

I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help.  It says the
RAD Studio help namespace is not defined...

How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ?

thanks
0
Chisolm

Chisolm Wilson wrote:

> I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help.  It says
> the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined...
>
> How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ?

if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and
you will see the second option to install Help.

if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and
download the help setup.

Cesar Romero
0
Cesar
2/2/2010 5:36:55 PM
Are you talking about that monstrosity 500+MB 'Help update 1'  ???
(no, I dont have the DVD; I installed online)
thanks,
CW

On 2/2/2010 12:36 PM, Cesar Romero wrote:
> Chisolm Wilson wrote:
>
>> I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help.  It says
>> the RAD Studio help namespace is not defined...
>>
>> How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ?
>
> if you download the ISO, and have the DVD just run the installer and
> you will see the second option to install Help.
>
> if you install online, go to http://cc.embarcadero.com/myreg and
> download the help setup.
>

> Cesar Romero
0
Chisolm
2/2/2010 5:41:50 PM
Chisolm Wilson wrote:

> Are you talking about that monstrosity 500+MB 'Help update 1'  ???

Yes.

Cesar Romero
0
Cesar
2/2/2010 5:49:41 PM
Chisolm Wilson wrote:

> How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ?

The same way you installed the product.  We provide a "Install
Launcher" that has a number of installations behind it.  It has on it a
link to install the help.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi Development Manager
Chisolm Wilson wrote:
> I've recently installed Delphi 2010, but I cant go to Help.  It says the
> RAD Studio help namespace is not defined...
>
> How do I install Help into Delphi 2010 ?
>
> thanks

1. execute install_RADStudio.exe
2. click button labeled "Install Delphi and/or C++ Builder Documentation".
0
quinn

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help"
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard Answered here.... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=35053&tstart=0 ...

How to add new Help file to Delphi 2010 IDE under Menu item "Help" #2
I have a new component "RichView" and it has a help file. How do I add this help file to the Delphi Help Menu ? Thanks in Advance Richard It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 I shall do some more searching first, before closing this thread. My MOTTO is never say never ! Hello Richard, Richard Caruana wrote: > It seems there is no easy solution according to this thread... > https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=33232&tstart=0 The compone...

Cannot install Delphi 2010 Help system
Hi all, After I had installed D2010 some time ago without help, I wanted to add the help system. I did run the installer with "add/remove" options. THis dis not show an option to install the help. On the Emb web-site I found I had to run Help_Setup.exe rather than Setup.exe When I do that, the help installer runs OK, but I never get past the "preparing" stage. It says: Extraction of installation data downloaded from the web has failed/ What would you like to do: (0) Download a fresh copy of the installation data. ( ) retry to extract the data When I cl...

Help with Delphi IDE Help
I'm using D2007, and avoid using the Help for two reasons: 1) it takes FOREVER for the help system to come up; I can perform a web search and have the answer before the Help system has even loaded; and 2) there is a huge amount of information in the Help system that is irrelevant to Delphi. I know that one can filter out the non-Delphi information, but sometimes too much is filtered out. In Delphi 7, the Help came up quickly, and was reasonably useful. Is the D2007 Help system really that bad, or am I missing something here? jon bondy wrote: > I'm using D2007, and av...

Delphi 2010 Help Update and Delphi Updates 4 & 5
I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the latest help update. How do I update help? > {quote:title=Bill Miller wrote:}{quote} > I installed Delphi 2010 Update 4 a few weeks ago. Is there a help update > that corresponds with Delphi 2010 Update 4? If not where can I find the > latest help update. How do I update help? The last help update for Delphi/C++ Builder 2010 was Help Update 1, released around the first of November 2009. It's available on the Embarcad...

Help Delphi 2010 IDE
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" See delphi.documentation thread with same subject. -- Cesar Romero http://www.cesarromero.com.br --JivePart=_3d58a.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: image/png; name="Delphi2010HelpError.png" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Delphi2010HelpError.png" iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAAcEAAAEuCAIAA...

Delphi 2010 Component Installation
I'm having problems with installing my in-house components to Delphi 2010 - and therefore migrating my existing apps over! I have a component saved as a .pas file, which in turn is saved as a bpl package. This package works fine in Delphi 2007 If I try and Add this package to Delphi 2010 I get an access violation in "rtl140.bpl" Fine so I create a new package in Delphi 2010, save it in a new folder, massage my folder option so that the dcu, src, bpl and dcp files all create on the network share and build. So far so good. Add the package to Delphi. Fine. Except ...

from delphi 6 to delphi 2010

Delphi XE / Delphi 2010

Messy Help Conversion: Delphi 5-->Delphi 2010 + Winhelp-->HTMLHelp
Hoping someone can give me guidance on this Help problem... I am a tech writer (not a programmer). We have an old Windows App that was created in Delphi 5. The app used Winhelp, which was authored in RoboHelp for Word. The help included context sensitive topics using mapping IDs. So now we have upgraded to Delphi 2010. And I have converted to Microsoft HTMLHelp, using RoboHelp. That is, instead of an .HLP file, we now have a .CHM file. What do the developer's need to reconfigure in Delphi? They have been able to get the new .CHM file to open with the app, but the help windo...

Installing C++ 2010 after Delphi 2010
Hi Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 machine) then a few weeks later install C++ Builder 2010, rather than install Rad Studio. Do you get two separate programs and use a lot of disk space or will they integrate together to be the equivalent to Rad Studio without Delphi Prism (which I do not need). Any information would be helpful. Richard > {quote:title=Richard Carey wrote:}{quote} > Hi > > Has anybody found the information about what happens when you install > Delphi 2010 (on an XP SP3 mac...

Problem installing help with Delphi/CBuilder 2010 on Windows 7
I am having an issue with the help system with Delphi and CBuilder 2010. I'm running Windows 7 64bit and each time I hit the help icon in the IDE I get the following error message: "The Microsoft Document Explorer is not installed and the help system will not function. Please re-install our documentation." I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times but still have this error message. I'm not sure what else there is for me to do. Does anyone have any clue as to how to resolve this problem? Thanks Tribble Carter wrote: > I am having an issue with the h...

Web resources about - Delphi 2010 help not installed? - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Pre-installed software - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bundled software is another name for pre-installed software, as pre-installed are all bundled with a hardware device of some kind. However, bundled ...

REPORT: Facebook Home Can Be Installed On All Android Devices Running 4.0 And Up
The good news: Facebook Home can now be run on all Android devices running version 4.0 of the mobile operating system or higher, even if they ...

CPU fan installed - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Explore Garrette's photos on Flickr. Garrette has uploaded 3652 photos to Flickr.

Gay-friendly traffic lights installed in Vienna - YouTube
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, subscribe here: http://bit.ly/AFP-subscribe Several pedestrian crossings in Vienna are showing symbols ...

Brisbane's new public art installed
From a distance, it looks like Commissioner Gordon's Bat-signal.

Cameras installed on hull of ISS (00:59)

Where in the US is solar installed?

'Spyware' installed on rental laptops