Delphi 2007 Pro - IDE Crashes with 1 Frame

I've recently reinstalled Windows XP and Delphi and on 1 project
whenever I have a particular frame open Delphi crashes with an unhandled
Windows Exception, code=0xc0000005, after several minutes. This frame
does contain an OpenGL component but I didn't have any problem before
and my colleagues (using Vista) don't have this problem.

I've tried switching to from docked to classic view, and unembedding the
VCL Designer without any change. It even crashes when the frame is not
being displayed. Any fixes other then only editing the code in another
editor?

Mitch
0
Mitch

Mitch Wolberg wrote:
> I've recently reinstalled Windows XP and Delphi and on 1 project
> whenever I have a particular frame open Delphi crashes with an unhandled
> Windows Exception, code=0xc0000005, after several minutes. This frame
> does contain an OpenGL component but I didn't have any problem before
> and my colleagues (using Vista) don't have this problem.
>
> I've tried switching to from docked to classic view, and unembedding the
> VCL Designer without any change. It even crashes when the frame is not
> being displayed. Any fixes other then only editing the code in another
> editor?
>
> Mitch

Hmmm, deleted all the project files except the DPR and everything seems
okay for now. Is there one particular file that might cause this problem?

Mitch
0
Mitch
3/18/2009 5:16:38 PM
Mitch Wolberg wrote:
> Mitch Wolberg wrote:
>> I've recently reinstalled Windows XP and Delphi and on 1 project
>> whenever I have a particular frame open Delphi crashes with an unhandled
>> Windows Exception, code=0xc0000005, after several minutes. This frame
>> does contain an OpenGL component but I didn't have any problem before
>> and my colleagues (using Vista) don't have this problem.
>>
>> I've tried switching to from docked to classic view, and unembedding the
>> VCL Designer without any change. It even crashes when the frame is not
>> being displayed. Any fixes other then only editing the code in another
>> editor?
>>
>> Mitch
>
> Hmmm, deleted all the project files except the DPR and everything seems
> okay for now. Is there one particular file that might cause this problem?
>
> Mitch

Sad to say the problem returned this morning. This time I deleted
everything except the dpr and dproj files. Seems to be OK but I suspect
that I'm not done. I running revision: 11.0.2804.9245
0
Mitch

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 7

Delphi 4 to Delphi 2007

Win 8.1 update breaks Delphi 2007 pro
Just upgraded win8x64 to 8.1 and, except for the fact that desktop icons are stuck and cannot be moved, all seemed fine. I started d2007 and got a ton of dot.net errors. I called Embarcadero and got someone in India or the Phillipines that I could barely understand and he told me to re-install dot-net 3.5. But he also said that D2007 is NOT SUPPORTED on Windows 8! What bull! People are still using d5 and d7 for sure on just about every operating system and I've been using d2007 on win8x64pro for several months. I can't say with no problems but those problems are part ...

Soap 1.1 in Delphi 2007 ? Options
I'm a total newb when it comes to web services...so go easy on me. Here's the scenario: someone wrote a .NET web service using SOAP 1.1, and I'm trying to consume it in Delphi 2007 (win32, not .NET delphi). Consider the service a black box that I can't modify. When I make a method call to the service, I get this error: <error>Cannot process the message because the content type 'text/xml; charset="utf-8"' was not the expected type 'application/soap+xml; charset=utf-8'.</error> Perhaps I am wrong in my research, but it looks like ...

Migrate from Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2010

Delphi 2007 to Delphi 2009 Conversion

Delphi 2010 w Delphi 2007

Delphi 2009 alongside Delphi 2007

IOS Setup in Delphi help
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" --JivePart=_8d526.zeB8CwDOH5aMJzMl Content-Type: application/msword; name="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Create Profile for Delphi.doc" 0M8R4KGxGuEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPgADAP7/CQAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFAAAAbwIAAAAAAAAA EAAAcQIAAAEAAAD+////AAAAAGoCAABrAgAAbAIAAG...

Moving from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007
Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? Specifically, is there better Vista/Win7/Win8 integration provided by Delphi 2007? (In the project I am already using a custom manifest file for Vista/Win7 etc.. and not the std XPMan component) Does 2007 add any new bugs to the scene? Thanks Rael Rael wrote: > Is there any compelling reason to move (quite a large project) from > Delphi 7 to Delphi 2007? If you are going to upgrade, why not upgrade to something newer? > In the project I am already using a custom man...

Delphi 2007 RTL in Delphi 7

is there a Delphi 2007

Intsllaing Delphi 2007 Pro on Windows XP Pro
Hi, I built my new machine (Quad Core Q8200, 4 GB RAM, Win XP), now I am trying to install Delphi 2007 on this new machine. The installation wizzrd gets to where it makes a call to MSIinstaller and the the Installation bombs with a error that says "Error". The windows event viewer has recorded the error, and is talking about msiinstaller. The XP Pro intallation is updated with al the Service Packs and all udates from the internet. Can someone please advise if they had a similar experience and if so how they solved this error? Regards Marius Please Ignor...

MOVED: random (opendialog.onhint) crash ,delphi (was: random (opendialog.onhint) crash ,delphi)
On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 09:23:32 -0800, arthur gibbs wrote: Moved to delphi.vcl.components.using https://forums.codegear.com/thread.jspa?threadID=10897 -- Marc Rohloff [TeamB] marc -at- marc rohloff -dot- com ...

Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2
Hi All I'm porting a project from Delphi 7 Pro to Delphi XE2 and have notice the VersionInfo "Release" and "Build" not being extracted correctly. Should be "1.2.3.4" but is getting "1.2.6150.4567" I'm using the following to extract the VersionInfo and works ok in Delphi 7 but doesnt get the "Release" and "Build" info when used in Delphi XE2. function GetVersion : string; { --------------------------------------------------------- Extracts the FileVersion element of the VERSIONINFO structure that Delphi ma...

Web resources about - Delphi 2007 Pro - IDE Crashes with 1 Frame - embarcadero.delphi.ide

Lightning Crashes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
" Lightning Crashes " is a song by the rock band Live , from their 1994 album, Throwing Copper . The track wasn't released as a single in the ...

When New York Times website crashes, newspaper turns to Facebook Notes
When The New York Times’ website suffered some downtime Wednesday because of technical issues, the newspaper turned to Facebook Notes to post ...

Zimbabwe Bull Elephant Crashes Into Tourists at Mana Pools - YouTube
As we were eating brunch an elephant was eating pods off of the ground and as it approached we were told to stay very still, which we did. To ...

Facebook crashes in rare global outage
Users in the UAE were unable to access Facebook after it crashed just after midday on Thursday.

Worst Driver of the Day: Old Man Crashes Into Everything In Piggly Wiggly Parking Lot
No, this isn’t footage from “GTA V.” A 92-year-old man named Russell Kerr pulled his minivan out of the parking lot last Friday at a Piggly Wiggly ...

Man crashes car doing burnouts allegedly twice over limit at Port Pirie - AdelaideNow Search Search
A MAN was arrested after allegedly doing burnouts while almost two times over the limit and crashing into a fence at Port Pirie.

Teen hospitalised after elderly driver crashes into pedestrians
A teenage boy has been airlifted to hospital after a 92-year-old driver ploughed into pedestrians in Portarlington on Saturday morning.

Two women dead, children survive, car crashes
Two women have died in separate car crashes in Perth.

Two dead in separate crashes
A WOMAN has died in a three-car collision in southwest Melbourne overnight.