using lib .so in Delphi XE7

I needed a help, if possible ??? It is this:

I have a routine written and compiled in C ++ that make data sync a bank with any SQL lite on Windows, one console TCP IP data exchange between environments.

Routine name: libfastsync.so (This routine is the client of my console)

Question: How do I incorporate this routine into the Delphi XE7 and use it in my application,,,, u have a sample outside call? I know it's possible,,, so,,, do not know how beginner stuff !!

Would have an example of this call?

Since already thank you
0
Mario

Thank you for Remmy tip, but most have some doubts below, it would be possible to answer them

but my libfastsync.so file must be declared somewhere in the Delphi project or just copy it to your project folder?

when I compile the application must take the file with the executable in the package or Delphi already incorporates bibilioteca the executable?
0
Mario
5/14/2015 1:01:01 AM
Mario wrote:

> Routine name: libfastsync.so

That is a filename, not a routine name.  An .so file is an external library,
like a DLL file on Windows.

> How do I incorporate this routine into the Delphi XE7
> and use it in my application

Simply declare the desired function within the .so file using the 'external'
clause on it, like any other DLL exported function, eg:

{code}
function TheFunctionName(parameters): ReturnType; cdecl; external 'libfastsync.so'.
{code}

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0
Mario wrote:

> but my libfastsync.so file must be declared somewhere in the
> Delphi project or just copy it to your project folder?

The file does not need to be present during compiling, but it does need to
be deployed with your app, so make sure the Deployment Manager has a reference
to it.  The documentation shows an example of deploying an .so file to an
Android device:

http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/XE8/en/Deployment_Manager

--
Remy Lebeau (TeamB)
0

Can Delphi XE7 (Pascal) be used to create a STATIC lib for iOS?
I tried creating a package for iOS Device and compiled it but can't find any ".a" files created anywhere. Is this something that only can be done in C++, or is there a way to do this in Pascal? If so, then how is this done...that is, what do I need to do to generate a ".a" static lib for iOS with Delphi (pascal) XE7? Thanks. Jeff Jeff wrote: > I tried creating a package for iOS Device and compiled it but can't > find any ".a" files created anywhere. Is this something that only > can be done in C++, or is there a way to do th...

Using Delphi 7 and Delphi 2010

delphi Win32 using delphi .NET dll

To use or not to use Delphi

Delphi and Delphi for .Net

can i use delphi 2007 bpls in delphi 2009

MOVED: Use Delphi XE TLB importer in Delphi 2007?
....to the ActiveX group: https://forums.embarcadero.com/thread.jspa?threadID=47170 -- Craig Stuntz · Vertex Systems Corp. · Columbus, OH Delphi/InterBase Weblog : http://blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/ ...

Delphi XE7: Error using TFDFBNBackup
Hi there! I would like to use *TFDFBNBackup* but I don't get it to work. I always get the following error message: +"Your user name and password are not defined. Ask your database administrator to set up a Firebird login."+ This is really surprising because when I try to setup a *TFDConnection* and a *TFDTable* with the same credentials it works perfectly. I double checked that I don't have a typo or something. Is there anything else I have to do in order to get *TFDFBNBackup* working? Here is my code: {code} try FDPhysFBDriverLink1.VendorLib := '...

Trying to call a .DLL from Delphi XE (used to work with Delphi 6 :-) )
Hi everyone, I have a problem where perhaps some one could help point me in the right direction. In Delphi 6 I used a stand alone package to train a neural netowrk,. The trained neural network was stored as a .DEF file. The standalone software provided a .DLL and Delphi code to call the network and get the prediced values from your sw. (The .DLL was created in 2002 and apparently is 32 bit.) I have'nt used it for years but am now coming back to it.... I now use Delphi XE on Windows 7 (32 bit) The old .exe's I had compiled from that time work fine. However in Delphi XE ...

Debugging in Delphi XE2 using another Delphi BDS process as host
Hi I've been using delphi a long time And I always had the possibility of debbuging Packages using another Delphi process as host. This is very useful to test the design-time side of packages. Now with XE 2 I can whether running with options - Debugger - Host Application or Attach to process Any ideas? Thanks Plp Pedro wrote: > Now with XE 2 I can whether running with options - Debugger - Host > Application or Attach to process What exactly are you having trouble with? Error messages, unexpected behavior, etc. -- Remy Lebeau (TeamB) Hi Remy ...

I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, after i bought delphi 7
I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an application and used cracked delphi 7, I sold it, after i bought delphi 7 and recompiled application, is now my application legal or? "I embezzled some money from my employer, returned the funds, and then got it back as a bonus. Can I still be arrested?" Uhhh .... didn't you just confess to a crime? > {quote:title=Ivan Ivanov wrote:}{quote} > I wrote an appli...

Access Violation Delphi XE7 using IBSQL or IB
Hi, I'm getting an access violation opening a TIBSQL or TIBQuery after upgrading my project to XE 7. The error is being raised in procedure TIBSQL.Prepare and is happening on the following line: bt := Database.Encoding.GetBytes(FProcessedSQL.Text + #0); I'm guessing there's a new property added to one of the IBX components that's not being set. Any ideas? Thanks, Dan Palley Dan Palley wrote: > Hi, I'm getting an access violation opening a TIBSQL or TIBQuery after upgrading my project to XE 7. The error is being raised in procedure TIBSQL.Prepare...

Web resources about - using lib .so in Delphi XE7 - embarcadero.delphi.general